• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi :)

Guest Echo

Hi ^^ I'm Echo, because I love that name, and I'm a young MtF who's trying to figure out how to tell more than like two people about her 'true calling' as a woman. I like to sing, but that doesn't mean I'm good at it, and I really like anime and manga. My all-time-favorite color is blue, but green and pink/purple are cool too, and so is black. I love to talk and to joke, and I usually try to avoid situations where I'm expected not to joke around. Talking is one of the only reasons I get on my computer, other than to read manga, so i usually try to do it as much as possible. Well, that pretty much sums it up I guess... Although now I think I might want to put this post in the autobiography section, if there is one. I don't know too many people who would say that much when they are introduced to someone IRL XD

Guest April63

I had a problem when I joined that I didn't know what to write in my introductory post.. I guess you're lucky enough not to have that problem :)

Anyway, welcome!

Guest Donna Jean

Hell, Hello Echo...(sorry, I couldn't help it)

LOL!...Hey, Honey! It's so nice to have you here with us!

Let me get you some coco and a big 'ole plate of Sally's cookies and then you can get all comfy, ok?

I think that you'll like it here...lots of really nice people and lots to read and do!

We run a very safe site and we don't judge anyone !

So, welcome to the Playground, Sweetie...

I hope that you enjoy it!

Love...

Donna Jean

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi Echo

Welcome to the playground everyone is so nice here, so make yourself comfortable and more will be by soon to greet you.

Alyssa

@april LOL i kinda just went with w/e i felt like... I had to redo it though... >.> i closed out of firefox in the middle of the first draft ><.

@Donna :) thx. >.> you never know how good it feels to be welcomed until you actually are, even if you're anonymous XD

Guest Flay-ke

cewl u like anime too. What's your favorite one? I liked the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya it has a mysterious plot about life.

Idk what my favorite one is... O.o ummm elfin lied (manga version) is really good, i had to ignore the ecchi parts tho -.- i loved/hated the ending lol, it made me cry a lot

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Echo,

Yes, I love that name too!! I can tell that you are happy and that is so wonderful!!

Just come in here and be yourself and have a good time!! We all support , care, and love one another! So Echo dear, join the family!!!

We are truely family!!!

HUGS and Love

Brenda

Guest NicolaiAE
Idk what my favorite one is... O.o ummm elfin lied (manga version) is really good, i had to ignore the ecchi parts tho -.- i loved/hated the ending lol, it made me cry a lot

O.O you would make a bestest friend for someone I know. She's obsessed with Elfin Lied.

Blue is a good color. Great color in fact! I heard somewhere that the color calms people and that its a good color to wear when meeting new people.

Anyways Welcome to the playground! Hope to see you around on the forums!

-Nicolai

Wow, that's a lot of replies :) thanks for the warm greetings ^^

@alyssa Thx ^^ I think I'll like it here... just one question... where's the swingset?

@bernii :) I'm trying to figure out whether or not to let it be the name I choose for after (during?) transition.

@nicolai LOL thats cool. What'd she think about the last page? I didn't think much of it until i read a forum post about it.

@emily thx ^^ nice names btw >.> i like how they go together.

Hi Echo,

I'm sorry that I'm running a bit late but I see that Donna Jean got you so me refreshments.

We are here for the main purpose of support, then learning and making life long freinds.

We have a hard road in life and it should never be travelled alone.

If you, like myself, have no one in your daily life who supports you then come here and live with us in the playground.

I see my life at the moment as existing in the real world and living here, I hope to change that with my transition so that I can live in both worlds - does that make sense to you.

Anyway welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

I think I'd probably get a lot more support if I came out to people, but it's hard :blush: >.> LOL i just remembered when i came out to one of the 2 people I've come out to... O.o I never realized what shivering really was until it became involuntary XD

Guest Elizabeth K

ECHO

Hey - sorry - somehow missed you when you posted your intro!

I replied to number two and came looking for this one!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Good people have already said it all - so just let me add, we expect big things from you ! Grin - if you are a person who likes to kid around. You came to the right place. We understand each othe immediately because we are essentially all the same gender dysphoric bunch. And we like to discuss and laugh - and sometimes we cry. So look around and tell us things... your opinions are welcome here.

Glad to met you!

Lizzy

^^ thx. this is prolly the best ive ever felt about joining a forum ^_^ or anything for that matter O.o... then again I don't join many things other than sites o.O...

Guest Donna Jean
^^ thx. this is prolly the best ive ever felt about joining a forum ^_^ or anything for that matter O.o... then again I don't join many things other than sites o.O...

Well, honey....

Then take my word for it! There aren't any others like Laura's!

This is the very best site on the internet....heck, in the whole world!

I'm so glad that you are here and happy!...Than makes me smile!

Huggs

Donna Jean

Guest Mr.Yoav

Welcome!

I love to joke too. But not in the wrong situation. That's never cool or fun.

The biographies sub forum is the place I go if I need to just write something somewhere.

It helps me relax and calm down sometimes.