• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Unbelievable!

Guest Emily H

Guest Emily H

Itj sut cant' be, Ashley, my somewhat ex (its complicated, and remember over the internt) never wnats to see me. She can't stand the fact that there are tiems I want to be a girl. She said se coudl never raise kids aroudn that. She could never be a wife tosoembody like that. And you know what/ For the two years previously, we lvoed eachotehr so much...e.verytrhing we went through, everything, all of hte promises and feleigns we had, and now she jsut wants to forget that?

No, not in a n angry way she said. She just..doesn't want it anymore...maybe we can be friends some day again.. just don't' talk to me for awhile, okay?

I so badly want to cry, so very much.... I was having such a great day too, being Andrea, with the new clothes I got. After I read that message of hers, I just feel like puking and crying at it all....

How could she, of all the people, she just can't accept it....she just wants to forget everything....

~:(

• Admin

I am so very sorry to hear that. I can imagine how devastating that is, especially when you

believed that you and she had an understanding.

Hopefully, she just needs some time to sort her feelings out. If she truly loves you, she

will come around and be supportive. Give her some space and then try talking to her again.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Best of luck.

Carolyn

Guest julia_d

I'm afraid that's life.. You have to forget her and move on. Would this be the "ex" you proposed to in an email last week and I asked why "ex" and why propose to an ex?? This is going to sound really heartless.. but I saw it coming. Chalk it down to experience and move on.

Once people have made up their minds about something that really does tend to be an end of it. I got married trying to save a dead relationship.. epic fail and I can laugh about it now. At the time it wasn't funny. I have seen my ex wife 3 times since we split.. 3 times in 18 years. I saw her a few weeks ago (well.. I think it was her, I'm good with faces) and though we were within 5 feet of each other she didn't recognise me. We both moved on.. and that's what you need to do as well. There ARE people out there who will enjoy sharing experiences and dressing up with you.. I had one for a couple of years but the age difference did for us.. 20 and 39.. that really isn't going to work... I get a lot of interesting offers at another website, none I'm brave enough to take up on.. well.. I consider myself married and I'm not a cheat so apart from the odd adventure I play it pretty straight (a pair of crossdressers at Sparkle was fun and different, but not really my thing and I had to watch how I walked getting the trains home *grins*)

Give it up and move on. Have you thought about trying some of the strange meet/dating sites? Being upfront about yourself is a good way to find people who not only accept but can share the fun. I came across a professional photographer online who does fetish/bondage type photos for publications and websites. I'm thinking about dusting off my Kings Cross gear and doing a "street girl" shoot for my husband.. An interesting adventure I think.. and even a possibility of being paid for it.. hahahaha.. so not every friendship/relationship has to be "normal". I have had some weird experiences and some good fun times meeting people.. yeah yeah.. I know it's risky, but I have lived alone for so long the risks are acceptable to me.. and there is really no more risk than walking home alone from the train at any time of day.. just remember the golden rules.. never to somebodys house on a first time.. don't accept being picked up by them in a vehicle, make your own way to where you meet and if it looks dodgy it probably is so walk away.... if possible tell somebody who you are with and when you expect to be back.. don't allow yourself to be taken anywhere where you don't know exactly where you are... and in hotels.. don't let them lock the door unless they leave the key in the lock!!! (basic call girl safety tips from a pro.. there are a lot more, but the "meet somebody" basics will do.. the rest are trade things you don't need to know)

With those in mind get out and meet people. Don't go looking for long term relationships right off.. that's the best way I know to scare people off.. just relax and have fun being young free and single with a secret a lot more people than you would imagine find a turn on XD

Guest Maryteresa

Well, Some Guy, You need someone to proof-read your blogs to make them more readable.

Your spellings are so jumbled that one needs to read very slowly through to see exactly what you are trying to say.

I simpathise with you about your unforgiving partner. My wife totally disapproves also, but then I only 'dress' occasionally when everybody is out., so we don't come to grief over it. She only knows because she has somehow seen the odd photo, goodness knows how she got hold of it/them.

Guest Emily H
Would this be the "ex" you proposed to in an email last week and I asked why "ex" and why propose to an ex?? This is going to sound really heartless.. but I saw it coming. Chalk it down to experience and move on.

I'm sorry, I honestly do not know what you mean. I am sure, however, you either have me confused with somebody else, or

Well, Some Guy, You need someone to proof-read your blogs to make them more readable.

Your spellings are so jumbled that one needs to read very slowly through to see exactly what you are trying to say.

you could not catch my exact meaning for the reason quoted above. And I'd like to apologize for it, as I am always typing fast to get my post done quickly while I know no parents are coming, and that also shows why there isn't usually proof reading. Now, at the moment, I am typing slowly and checking everything as I type, which I hope will be better for you all.

im soooo sorry sad.gif you know im going thru the same thing and its hard so if you ever need to talk im here for you smile.gif

Thank you very much, I will definitely talk with you if I need more, thanks. It means a lot.

Julia, thank you for the advice and your insight. I truly loved this girl so it is not easy to move on. I know most adults are used to the crazy teen love, but what we had was not like it, it was very real. But that isn't really the issue to be discussed here.

It's just, how she always used to say she would still love me even if I was the most horrible person in the world, if I was always getting into jail, she would always bail me out, she would always make love to me even if I treated her badly. And she breaks up with me over this....it just does not seem right, that is all. Also, yes, I will definitely not go out searching for long term relationships right off to stat, as me an my love never met that way, it was completely random and unrelated to a relationship.

But now, just today i was talking with her one friends I mentioned who is bi, and she is so open and supportive of this and doesn't act at all like it is out of the ordinary. Its great really.

This whole incident, only confirms my feelings, that I can never ever tell my parents, they could never be understanding, or tolerable, even if they were, things would never change again. Ah, but, thats not the topic, and it doesn't really matter. now.

~Steve