• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

You Thought You Had A Bad Day

Sally

Well I have a couple of things going on to keep my mind off of it April - I lead the jazzband rehearsal tonight and we had a great time playing all of the hard arrangements that our director shys away from.

Then tomorrow and Thursday I have the rehearsal and then performance with an orchestra playing for a charity awards banquet.

Playing a lot of Hollywood music - Superman, Jurasssic Park, Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Arc -gee its mostly Jihn Williams!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest S. Chrissie
Superman, Jurasssic Park, Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Arc -gee its mostly Jihn Williams!

Oh god, I love those band arrangments :D

Sherlyn

Guest Angelgrlsue

Hi Sally, I know about setbacks as you know. The positive thing is that there is usually something good that follows. :D Like your good session with the therapist and now you get to see the doc on August 17, that is AWSOME!!!! :D

xxoo,

Suzie

Guest angie
awww....thats just like what happened to me :( they pushed my day back a month too, that really stinks that it happened to you too, i hope it will work out this time though

I had to wait Years not months.Was turned down over and over,as my gate keepers would not

or could not,see that I KNEW HRT was right for me.It took going about it the wrong way,for them

to finally see I knew what I was talking about.This is just one small setback.You will get that which

you need soon dear sister.

Warm Hugs,

Angie

Guest CharliTo
Just another typical day in my life - whenever things are looking really good, my car explodes or a client cancels or my doctor can't show up.

*hugs*

as a filmmaker, I definitely know the client cancel part =_= ugh.

Even as a pro card gamer in my past life, I never ever ever relied on my luck of the draws... cuz I'd just be disappointed if I do. :3

It'll come soon :) I hope Skyy and I can explode again when you finally do get it ;) (and sorry Skyy that your's got delayed for a LONG time...but you're almost there ^_^)

Charli