• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sample Of My Voice

Guest Joanna

Guest Joanna

Alright I started my voice work around september around 2008 and now I think I'm ready for some feedback. My female voice may sound a little weird but I was a tad nervous when I was recording.

Guest NatalieRene

You sound good but you are speaking a mile a minute. I think thats directly linked to you being nervous. Don't be you ound great just slow down. :D

Guest (Lightsider)
Alright I started my voice work around september around 2008 and now I think I'm ready for some feedback. My female voice may sound a little weird but I was a tad nervous when I was recording.

You have the pitch. now you you need to work on the other aspects. But that will come with more practice. Do you have Melanie Phillips voice tapes?

Guest CharlieRose

Oh, yeah, and by the way, my voice is a HUGE giveaway. People will call me sir and then hear me talk and be like, "Oh, sorry, I thought you were a guy." *grumble* And yours is higher pitched than mine.

Guest B.heard

my voice was never as high as your female voice so I think your great there, good work just keep on using it and practice hardest part is being relaxed using it all the time but Im sure you will do fine and grow with confidence :)

Now if I can ever work out how to do it Ill add an example of my voice on here too!

Guest Donna Jean

Joanna......

Way cool!

Good job, Honey...I think that you've got it !

I think that you'll do just fine with that voice.

Way to go !

HUGG

Donna Jean

Guest Joanna

thanks for the comments everyone it feels so good to get the positive feedback and the advice. it took me a while but i think im getting the hang of it. :D

Guest nymphblossom

Joanna, you sound amazing! I downloaded your demo file and ran it through my spectrograph and frequency software. Your voice has all the characteristic features of a female voice. The pitch would be a little high at my age, but at 16, sweetie it is perfect for you :)

Blossom

Guest Joanna

Joanna, you sound amazing! I downloaded your demo file and ran it through my spectrograph and frequency software. Your voice has all the characteristic features of a female voice. The pitch would be a little high at my age, but at 16, sweetie it is perfect for you

Thanks Blossom, you won't believe how happy thet makes me feel. i was sooo nervous putting up the sample cause i thought it would sound strange to people. Thanks for the comment! :)

I just got a chance to listen to those clips - great job!

I am so impressed, you not only have the pitch for a young girl but the inflections are very natural.

Love ya,

Sally