• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Farewell

Guest April63

Guest April63

You know, it just occurred to me that there's no farewell forum. There's an introductions forum but no farewells forum. Oh well, I guess the general forum works.

So yes, I think it's time for me to say goodbye. I've been here a long time, but I don't know if it's right for me. I think the past few years of my life have been filled with more confusion, pain, and stress than before. I hope I can get my head screwed on right.

While I've been here, I've found a lot of help and advice. But most of it has been about transgender things and I haven't really felt much better. I thank all of you who have helped me, but I think I need to look somewhere else for answers.

And a special thanks to the seriously seniors. You all are so funny :), nice, helpful, and a tad bit on the crazy side (especially Lizzy). And to all the friends I've made and people I've met, you guys are awesome too. And a thank you to the administration for this nice site.

Guest Donna Jean

Goodbye, April....

Sweetheart...I hope that you find what you need on this journey called life..

I do wish you the very best and always think back on us.....OK?

We all must do what we need to do....and sometimes it's very difficult.

Remember......We all love you so much...

And don't forget to stop in once in a while to just say hello. Your account will always be open and we would like to know what you're up to......

I'll miss you..

Love

Donna Jean

April,

You know how much I'm going to miss you, but we each have our own paths in life and we are all responsible for making our own decissions.

I do so hope that you will keep in touch, I have always enjoyed our conversations.

I will always keep you in my heart.

I will miss you and pray that you find your answers.

If you ever need a virtual ccokie or squeezy pop, just send me a message, I will always have some ready for you.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest meridian

April, farewell and fare well! I will miss you, and, as others have said, we are always here for you should you decide to drop by and say hello.

All the best,

Meridian

Maybe we don't have a farewell forum for one very good reason.

WE HATE TO SAY

GOOD-BYE!

:(

Do drop in from time to time.

You know where we are.

So instead of good-bye let's just say until we meet again.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest LightNebula

Bye. I hope you choose to come back sometime in the future, and maybe then this will be the right place for you. I'm sorry we couldn't help you feel much better, but I hope that changes (things becoming better for you).

Guest androgynous

"The greatest power , is the power of goodbye" - Madonna.

Because every goodbye is a new start!

Good luck and pick any color you like!

Guest S. Chrissie

Farewell, April, till our paths crosses again on this journey of Life.

With every farewell, comes the hope of coming together again. :)

Hugs

Sherlyn

Guest ~Brenda~

April,

Please do remember that you are on a journey. No door closes permanently behind you. As you move forward, the day may come that the door you open brings you here.

We are always here for you.

Love and HUGS

Brenda

I hope everything goes well for you April, whatever paths you may take in life. Good luck! And I do hope you'll visit us maybe just once in awhile.

愛 Eth

Guest Zenda
You know, it just occurred to me that there's no farewell forum. There's an introductions forum but no farewells forum. Oh well, I guess the general forum works.

So yes, I think it's time for me to say goodbye. I've been here a long time, but I don't know if it's right for me. I think the past few years of my life have been filled with more confusion, pain, and stress than before. I hope I can get my head screwed on right.

While I've been here, I've found a lot of help and advice. But most of it has been about transgender things and I haven't really felt much better. I thank all of you who have helped me, but I think I need to look somewhere else for answers.

And a special thanks to the seriously seniors. You all are so funny :), nice, helpful, and a tad bit on the crazy side (especially Lizzy). And to all the friends I've made and people I've met, you guys are awesome too. And a thank you to the administration for this nice site.

Kia Ora April,

Remember to take time out to MEDITATE

I hope you find what you're looking for...

Metta Jendar :)

Guest Sara N

Saying goodbye is painful, since it means the end.

So instead I’ll say till our paths cross again.

I hope you find what you’re looking for and when you do

feel free to return.

~Sara

Guest April63

I was going to add "God be with you till we meet again" to the end of my post, but I decided it was too sad. Maybe not.

Well, today is one of those drop in days, but I"ll be gone soon. Thanks for all you goodbyes and for caring for me :)

Guest Sara N

Glad to see you’re alive and well.

Be sure to stop by at the virtual Transgendered Pride Day party going on today in the same forum.

I was going to add "God be with you till we meet again" to the end of my post, but I decided it was too sad. Maybe not.

And that’s definitely not sad. Saying "till we meet again" makes all the difference.

Hope things are going well for you.

~Sara

Well, today is one of those drop in days, but I"ll be gone soon. Thanks for all you goodbyes and for caring for me :)

We will always care for you April, you are a friend and always will be even if we are on different paths - I believe that one day all paths converge into paradise and we will all be together again.

So God be with you, now and forever.

I love you, my very special friend,

Sally