• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Science Fiction Dream

Guest Evan_J

Guest Evan_J

Okay, so I'm not well known for "random" topics but this is one. And I put it in the FtM forum cuz....well cuz I wanted to :P And technically it was FtM...the dream....so.....

Anyway. I had this dream last night and I don't remember how it began but we (people on earth who were FtM) "really" were from another planet and we had this ability to make our noses elongate. And I mean ELOOOOONGATE. To the length and thickness and actually appearance of a horses....schwong. (lol) And yes, that's what we used it for.

And no, I will not "paint a picture" because this is a PG site but you would look normal, be dating a girl or whatnot and get hot and heavy, your nose would morph out so you could do the deed (like 2, 3 FEET worth.... ) and post-coitus "morph" back to a nose in any typical appearance.

Anybody care to take a stab at interpreting that?

Well, I would but I really do not want to appear nosey in this topic!

You're on your own with this one Bro!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Evan_J
YOUR NOSE DID IT?

Ok, dude, thats just messed.

rofl (and btw this is the first time I've laughed since my bandages were off)

but yes, and earth girls LOVED us.

Guest Evan_J

And the funny part is (even as I'm laughin lookin at Squirt reading Jackson's response....) that my chicken hearted sister is STILL at the bottom of this page lurking LOL.

Evan, there are some dreams you think about in great detail in order to grasp their deeper meaning. This is not one of them.

And for not painting a picture, inverted commas, you did a pretty fair job of it.

Chicken Hearted is it?

OK, it does show a sign of an obsession on your part with male attributes.

And it doesn't seem to be any problem where they are as long as they are very large.

In other words you are thinking very, very male Evan.

So congratulations!

Love ya,

Sally the Chicken Hearted

(You should see my shield, a chicken crossing the road to get away from Colonel Sanders)

• Admin

My mother used to say, "Don't stick your nose where it don't belong."

I think she was on to something.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Jackson
And the funny part is (even as I'm laughin lookin at Squirt reading Jackson's response....) that my chicken hearted sister is STILL at the bottom of this page lurking LOL.

And that is the reason I have Squirt as my avatar. Makes everything I say seem somehow deeper, more profound, and way more funny.

Evan, there are some dreams you think about in great detail in order to grasp their deeper meaning. This is not one of them.

I seriously have to agree with Pól on this one. There is no deeper meaning. This dream is the product of T and some serious painkillers.

Love ya,

Sally the Chicken Hearted

(You should see my shield, a chicken crossing the road to get away from Colonel Sanders)

There is nothing wrong with being chicken hearted. At least that chicken survived.

Guest Evan_J
I seriously have to agree with Pól on this one. There is no deeper meaning. This dream is the product of T and some serious painkillers.

Pol shed a feather as he said that lol. And I haven't had a painkiller in over 24 hrs. Try again.

I was thinking more do I have some subconscious thought that we really are wierdos. Or am I specifically. And if I/ we are was I looking for some "silver lining" ? Or maybe even implying that being FtM centered on sex?

I don't just "ditch" dreams because they happen to also have sex in them.

**makes a note about sharing in church in the future.

Pol shed a feather as he said that lol. And I haven't had a painkiller in over 24 hrs. Try again.

Er, sorry....what? I "shed a feather"?

Guest StrandedOutThere
You might be surprised at this, but I don't think that would be a satisfactory solution for me.

LOL! That's an understatement. :lol:

Guest Evan_J
Kia Ora Evan,

:rolleyes: Did you red the story of 'Pinocchio' before you went to sleep= he was made of wood and everytime he told a lie his nose grew...Sound familar ;):D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinocchio

Metta Jendar :)

Hmmm. Interesting. And the question then would be what am I lying about? And to whom? All of you? Myself? You're scaring me Jendar :P