• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Science Fiction Dream

Guest Evan_J

Guest Evan_J
Er, sorry....what? I "shed a feather"?

I own it Pol. I called you a chicken too lol. But only in the same way as they were.

Goes back to interpreting the dream using Jendar's supposition ......Maybe I was thinking I was "screwing over" (using the euphamism for the sex) women by lying to them? Or FtMs are lying? Since technically it wasn't me having the sex in the dream.

This is all actually VERY scary Jendar. My mother used pinnocio as a metaphor for me while I was a kid. (I don't know why she did it :( What was she trying to prove? I hadnt lied. I HATE being falsely accused of lying....) It took me through a bad emotional thing as a kid. Made me really upset and feel like I was a lier. For me (without her knowing it) thats one of the worst things to be and so to have her call me that.... I would rather insult you to your face than lie behind your back. That's the way I am.

Guest Valentine
Okay, so I'm not well known for "random" topics but this is one. And I put it in the FtM forum cuz....well cuz I wanted to :P And technically it was FtM...the dream....so.....

Anyway. I had this dream last night and I don't remember how it began but we (people on earth who were FtM) "really" were from another planet and we had this ability to make our noses elongate. And I mean ELOOOOONGATE. To the length and thickness and actually appearance of a horses....schwong. (lol) And yes, that's what we used it for.

And no, I will not "paint a picture" because this is a PG site but you would look normal, be dating a girl or whatnot and get hot and heavy, your nose would morph out so you could do the deed (like 2, 3 FEET worth.... ) and post-coitus "morph" back to a nose in any typical appearance.

Anybody care to take a stab at interpreting that?

Nasal sex?

Bob Hope envy?

The deep hearted hope that the link between the size of the nose and penis are related.

Or maybe you should just cut down on the pepperoni pizza before bed.

Guest My_Genesis
I was thinking more do I have some subconscious thought that we really are wierdos. Or am I specifically. And if I/ we are was I looking for some "silver lining" ? Or maybe even implying that being FtM centered on sex?

Makes sense to me... :rolleyes:

You might be surprised at this, but I don't think that would be a satisfactory solution for me.

I disagree, it would be more than satisfactory for me, other than the nose bit... :lol:

You know what's REALLY weird about all this, though?

Killers' faces provide new truths on lying

Note towards the bottom:

Research shows that up to 60 per cent of people lie; males more so than females.

There are numerous physical cues associated with lying. People who aren't telling the truth have a tendency to lean forward more, will lick their lips, handle objects and avert their eyes.

Raising a hand to the nose has also been associated with lying. Scientists say this is due to the engorgement of erectile tissue in the nose that occurs when someone tells a fib.

I actually heard about this on that show Lie To Me, and I told my RA about it, and she told me she heard there's some kind of problem (i dunno whether it's an actual "disorder") where people have sneeze attacks after sex. :lol:

This is actually a pretty interesting dream :D

Guest Evan_J

Oh wow. :mellow:

See, I knew when MyGen got here he'd put an end to all this "don't eat pepperoni pizza" stuff :P

If you were a product Gen your slogan would be "Always thinking a step beyond". B)

And yes, I really am freaked out by this nose, lie, sex correlation. I just keep saying "wow" and rereading every thing you wrote.

And Jendar I still owe you that dinner since you opened the door on this.

Guest Evan_J
Why a horse? Does that make FTMs not-human?

See, now you're on the right track. Thats the kind of stuff I'm wondering about. What exactly was my subconscious trying to say :huh::blink::unsure::(:unsure:

Guest My_Genesis
Why a horse? Does that make FTMs not-human?

Horses are bigger, duh. :D

There, not going any more steps beyond on that one.

Yeah Evan I think too much. Not always a good thing... I have nothing against pepperoni pizza...actually I just ate it two nights ago. lol

Science fiction often fore shadows the development of science fact.

Hundreds of years after Davinci drew designs for helicpopters, canals to raise and lower water levels and submarines, Jules Verne wrote 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and the discription of his submarine so impressed the Unites States Navy that it's first nulear sub was named after it - why not it was nuclear powered as well.

Be careful what you dream.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Evan_J
Science fiction often fore shadows the development of science fact.

Good point. .....scary lol ......gosh I hope we don't get our great technological advances on our noses (though the FtM in the dream looked to be having a good time....) ....something to think about (that it could have an aspect of foreshadowing).

What if it was that we honestly were aliens -highly evolved and from another planet- put into a temporary state of amnesia so that we could collect unbiased data via experience.....how would everybody feel about that?

What if it was that we honestly were aliens -highly evolved and from another planet- put into a temporary state of amnesia so that we could collect unbiased data via experience.....how would everybody feel about that?

That would explain all of the 'I don't fit in anywhere feelings' that we all seem to have and of course the desire to watch "Mork and Mindy" reruns.

Love ya,

Sally