• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Guess That Song

Guest Tammy Maher

Guest Melanieshaman
Ok which is it the song title or the artist (Band)? You are correct one of the is named Hammerfall for the second one, but which is it?

not overly familiar with Hammerfall (which btw, is the name of a Horde town in World of Warcraft mainly because the art lead for WoW does Hammerfall's album covers :P)

Also, i would have guessed Manowar....eh manowar-hammerfall..one in the same almost lol

Guest Tammy Maher
umm its one of those weird songs isnt it? The song title is also the bands name, evil trick question :P

Correct... Tee hee. I twas one of those evil tricks where it is Hammerfall by Hammerfall

Link

Your turn Gwen.

• Root Admin

Please do not post actual song lyrics. If posted they will be removed.

MaryEllen

4). Users are asked to respect the copyright of content owners. You may not post song lyrics or images from other sites.

Posts linking to or asking for information on re-printing material without permission of the copyright owner will be removed.

Guest Tammy Maher

MaryEllen

4). Users are asked to respect the copyright of content owners. You may not post song lyrics or images from other sites.

Posts linking to or asking for information on re-printing material without permission of the copyright owner will be removed.

Understood.

MaryEllen, would you please show me the link where you found that? I swear I read it, but I can't find the topic.

(^ _^)/

Janelle

• Root Admin

It's in the "Terms and Conditions" located at the top of the page.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tammy Maher

MaryEllen

If we were to change the rules this topic to only post one or two lines of a song may we continue as stated in the rules and guidelines topic located here? We do give the artists credit after the song has been correctly guess.