• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Star Wars - The Grunts Of The Jedi Civil War

Guest Zabrak

I decided to post a small sample of some of my writing I do in my spare time...I'm posting in hopes of finding someone who would like to role play Star Wars with me. I'd love to find someone else knowledgeable in the Star Wars universe. :)

Star Wars

The Grunts Of The Jedi Civil War

A Long, Long Time Ago…

…in a galaxy far, far away,

year 3,959 BBY after the

Mandalorian Wars another war spread

through the ranks of the jedi order.

Many of the jedi started

to leave the order to join

under the war hero Revan, the former jedi.

This twisted the jedi who

joined under Revan and

turned them to the dark side.

Thus the Jedi Civil war

began, which in turn

began to crumble the

strength of the Republic...

A dynamic-class freighter, infamously known as the Genus Zero, landed on one of the many moons of Onderon. A moon covered in grass and woods loaded with fearsome inhabitants. Some of the many dangerous predators such as bomas, cannoks, drexls, maalraas, skreevs, and zakkegs could easily be taken down by jedi but in packs became much more dangerous. The pilot of Genus Zero, Davik Rek, expected to fight his way through the woods to find a private meeting of smugglers. From the many shady spies working under Lord Revan's force against the Republic Davik had got wind that a smuggler meeting would take place somewere on this moon. These particular smuggler ships were carrying extremely rare artifacts but only one artifact in their possession interested the 21-year old human pilot - a rare crystal that would enhance the power of his lightsaber.

Licking his lips to moisten them, Davik slipped his black hood of his Dark Jedi robe off. He could feel the cold air blowing through the brush of the woods but it was much warmer on the planet than in deep space. He was thankful for that, although he had spent most of his life traveling from planet to planet with his former jedi master, he still prefered to have his feet on the ground than frozen cold in space. Some of the charms he had slowly collected in his travel hung around his neck; Davik brushed his white fingers along the top of one silver piece that hung from a black multi-stringed necklace. The light refecting off of the silver flashed into Davik's scarlet eyes, making him momentarily blind but not less aware of his surroundings. His master had taught him to use the force to see, and not always his eyes. Taking two steps back and shaking his head once, Davik begain to walk towards a deeper part of the woods, using the force to guide him towards the nearest life signs he was able to sense.

There was a rush in the flow of the force, a disturbance, that pushed on the young human's mind and told Davik something was wrong. He did not know what that was but he had a feeling he would find out soon. Approaching the deep underbrush he heard the squealing noise a lightsaber made when igniting into the cold crisp air. As if his lighsaber had been ignited at the very same moment as the other he heard, Davik turned and held out his saber above his chest. Being a shorter then average man, Davik needed to use a protective jedi stance.

The red of his saber suddenly clashed with the blue saber of his incoming opponent. The opponent's features were hidden from Davik because jedi master robes covered the other man's body and the hood hid most of his face. Davik, though, didn't need to see this jedi master's face to know who he was.

"You were expecting me Master Exor?"

"Yes Davik, - You know this sector as well as I, and know how to get ear of the shipping goods. That crystal is dangerous and I have come to bring it back to the Jedi-"

" - to lock it away?" The dark jedi snapped back. "You haven't changed, my former master."

"Davik," jedi master Exor paused and lowered his eyesight to Davik's necklace, "I am still your master, you can still return to the jedi."

There was a long pause between the dark jedi and the jedi master. In this time Davik sensed another lifeform that was close, and closing in. This lifeform would spot both him and his old master if Davik couldn't get out of this conflict quickly.