Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BlakeFTM19

This video made me cry - "Make it stop"

Guest Miss_Construe

The video is really a good one though. It is tough to watch though.

April

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• Kirsten
    • Janeshannon
    • Kirsten
      Ok so I don’t know if this is good or bad but I just came clean with one of my friends. He was not prepared. Neither was I. But there it was. Vomit. All over the place. I couldn’t help it. He is a very close friend and one that I hoped would last thru this journey. But his wife and my wife are friends. Good friends. And now I may have crossed lines. Not intentionally. Ugh. Didn’t think that till just now. What did I do. Ugh. Well I was happy like 10 minutes ago. This stinks. It’s so hard to think of my wife right now. Should’ve like an hour ago. I suck.  You know I thought about erasing this like every second I bet till I post it. But gees this was stupid. I may be beyond excited about this but my love isn’t. And I just threw her under the bus. Omg. I suck. Well at least I know I suck. This took 2 hours to write too. 😔
    • RikkiWilson
      So this was about 9 years ago now. I used the tri top binder from underworks (no idea if that is still one they sell) and I used another pullover one from another site I can't recall the name of a couple years later. I liked both. I'm non binary (though I was FTM back then though). It felt correct to be flat. I actually may even buy a new binder soon.    Have you read up on safety precautions with binders?    ~Rikki
    • RikkiWilson
      Kayden is a nice name.   ~Rikki
    • RikkiWilson
      You have to do what's best for you ultimately. My suggestion would be to bring up the topic of trans people without having the focus be on you to test the waters. To see what her thoughts are on trans people. Depending on her response, then talk to her about your own personal feelings about trying to figure out what your own gender is. It can take a long time to figure everything out if you're not able to explore. So I hope things go well for you.    ~Rikki 
    • VickySGV
      Better to be an influence, than "under the influence" to be sure.  Both are good choices because of their work in the public eye.  
    • RikkiWilson
      Welcome to Trans Pulse Hendrix   ~Rikki
    • RikkiWilson
      Hello Gwen. Welcome to Trans Pulse.    ~Rikki
    • Naotoplays
      I realized that I hadn't posted in here yet. I'm Gwen, a 21 year old Trans-female from NY. I am not very good at introductions.
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Trans Pulse, Hendrix.  It's nice to meet you.  I like collecting rocks (and fossils) when I can, too.  Please look around the forums, ask questions, comment in threads, and have fun!   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Kirsten
      Charlize I think you’re so beautiful. That’s an awesome photo. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BraxtonLee
      BraxtonLee
      (20 years old)
    2. shelly_koleva83
      shelly_koleva83
      (35 years old)
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics