Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest apostate79

What's the most annoying song you ever had stuck in your head?

Guest apostate79

A couple years ago I had Fergalicious stuck in my head for nearly two months, and I came pretty close to wanting to shoot myself. What about some of you?

Guest AXELXY

That song out of that old Disney movie 'Mulan!'

It goes something like "I'llll makeee a man out of you!"

So catchy but it's annoying to go about singing it all day. >.< Like seriously.

But because I just remembered the song I want to go listen to it! :D

...But I shall try to fight the urge because I would rather not go about singing Disney songs tomorrow. T.T

Guest Donna_Marie

I would have to say it would be that aweful song from ren and stimpy show happy happy joy joy if that counts as a song lol

CyndiRae

Old time rock and roll by Bob Seger - This "was" a classic, however it has been totally overplayed and trashed by everyone. I had to play this song in cover bands I was in, I can't stand it now, it's stuck in my head and that's lame.

Cindy

I'm trying so hard not to think of it. You know, this is like one of those signs that say "Don't look at this".

OWWWWWWW MY MIND HURTS MAKE IT STOP!

Thank you for bringing it up....

The only cure is to go listen to Beethoven's 9th....

Love, Megan

Carolyn Marie

"Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?"

Also, "I'd like to buy the world a Coke."

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

OH NO YOU DON'T!

YOU'RE NOT TRICKIN' ME INTO GETTING SOMETHING STUCK IN MY HEAD!

I GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS!

dj

MackenzieB

That Disney "Small World" song. Second would be that dumb "Banana Phone" song.

Sally

Most annoying songs can just be dismissed or only haunt you for a little while but for me after being caught in a tremendous downpour under the canopy of the "Small World" ride for almost an hour before that song forced me out into the maelstrom, destroying an other wise good windbreaker and my shoes and for weeks the song never stopped recycling in my head.

I think it has stopped now, some 25 years later so now I can finally realize that it is "a world of laughter, a world of hope, a world of"....ARRRRGH!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Michaele

OMG, I now have "it's a small world" back in my head ..... just shoot me ..... please?????

Where's that dang number for my therapist.

Big Hugs

Shelley

Guest Elena

Dangit, I knew I shouldn't have read this thread.

It's a small world...

Arrgh.

It's a small world...

Arrgh!

It's a small w...

Runs away screaming!!

<3

Elena

MackenzieB

Now it's in my head too. Such a vicious little song.

Guest Felicia Anne

the theme song from $100,000 pyramid.

go ahead. think i'm kidding and trying to be silly with a song choice that is so far out of left field it promises to be a thread killer.

but once you start the song in your head, you can turn it off. just like that...

just like that...

it isn't turning off, is it?

it's a sinster piece of music. and if you look it up, do you know who wrote it? LUCIFER!!!

the critics were right! the devil is in the music... they were just looking in the wrong place!

JenniferB

You shouldn't have mentioned "It's a Small World". That's a terrible earworm. Yet the earworm that bothers me most is "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head".

Jenny

Guest Michaele

Maria,

You do know Carley Simon did right that song about me, don't you, don't you, don't you?

Guest Michaele

I am so bad, went to work and shared this topic, now six more people have "it's a small world" stuck in their heads. MUHAHAHA

CyndiRae

Your such a devious woman propagating such madness Shelley :rolleyes:

Guest Exeter

Hmmm... I don't know about 'the most annoying ever'.... but the most annoying for me, right now, I'd say, the base theme from Disgaea 4. Ughhh... In case you're wondering, it's a Japanese RPG on the Playstation 3. The theme in that area repeats over and over until you go insane.

Guest ShannonA23

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

And now in a couple of hours my parents will know the song >.<

shannon

Guest Michaele

Cynthia Rae,

I try my worst. The minions at work are pounding their heads on the desks trying to get the song out.

Big Hugs

Shelley

Guest Gauvain

Some time last year I had Disturbia stuck in my head for 6 months... I don't know how that long a time was even possible... x.x

And the theme to Elmo's World from Sesame Street was in my head awhile ago for whatever reason...

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• Nora Kayte
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Cbxshawn
    • Laura Beth
    • Dev
    • Rabbit
  • Topics With Zero Replies

• Laura Beth
      I've come to the realization that my journey to where I am at today started some 40 years ago, if not earlier. I started to cross dress before my teens and eventually got caught by my Mom. I stayed in the closet for many years with my parents being the only ones to know, they didn't support me at all. Looking back I have come to realize that I outed myself many times to various women who I happened to encounter in everyday life while out shopping. They were accepting of me and didn't draw any attention my way while I was shopping. One older lady I remember from Scotland made a point of helping me every time I was in the store to find whatever I was looking for with a huge smile on her face. This was way before I even thought about going out dressed female. Laura would emerge for awhile then would vanish within the closet for a time.   I often wonder how well did I do at hiding in the closet, I remember being teased while in high school about how I stood and walked. Was my fake facade not covering everything as I thought it was. In my twenties I was in the closet living male by day and as much as possible female at night within my bedroom. During the mid to later part I was in college and at night I would put on one of my female outfit to unwind in. As many know college life has its challenges to keep ones privacy, ones sneaking into each others rooms looking in the closets and drawers. Yes, I did have someone get into my room the one year and find my female clothes but there was no mention of it from anyone. I would remain in the closet for another 18 years before Laura came out and wouldn't be put back. I started to dress more female around the house and eventual to the point of going out every time as Laura.   So I say to the ones still searching and questioning, look to your past for some of the answers because they very well could be there. This is not a short journey we under take but one of many pitfalls and rewards to be each discovered along the way. I am sure others here can relate to what I have said about the hiding within the closet afraid to come out but have and seen how wonderful it is to be our true selves.We can not allow fear of the unknown to rule our lives for one day more because the future is brighter without it.    Laura Beth
    • ErinLeach
      Hi sweetie. Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of great people here, and really good advice to help you on your path. This path isn't easy by any means, but nothing great comes easy.   Erin
    • Gwen
      Welcome, Tali. I'm so glad you found the courage to say hello to TransPulse. I hope you find this a welcoming and informative place, and a safe place to just be yourself. I also have social anxiety and have found life my complicated with my transgender issues. But, I have found support here, and I'm fortunate to have a few people in my life who accept me. I hope you also find the support you want/need as you make your journey, which will provide happiness too. The happiness will come!!   Gwen
    • Charlize
      It sounds like you have a good plan for the future and are getting through the present difficulties with a grace that deserves praise.  I remember the humiliation of being called by my male name in crowded waiting rooms.  Those times were instrumental in getting me to make the necessary steps to change my legal status. HRT and living as yourself are certainly major steps along your journey as is finding a style that works well and makes you feel comfortable as yourself. Thanks for the update and happy birthday!   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Timber Wolf
      Good morning Everyone!🍳   Happy Birthday Alexastimo!🎂 Happy Birthday Laura Beth!🎂 Happy Birthday Trojan!🎂 Hope your day is very special!   Lots of love, Timber Wolf🐾
    • TessaOKC
        Hi Mary,   I have slightly more than 20 good trans female friends that I speak with on at least a weekly basis. I have never felt alone and if I really need someone to talk to there is always someone nearby. My friends situation is very different. Don't know what the stats are but there appear to be far less FTM than MTF humans out there. That is stating the friend situation only for him. Now, since he's attracted to cis females, the numbers diminish even further. No clue for how many cis women are looking for transmales  but the number seems to be like really really low. So, to me, online dating is a no brainer.  I've checked a few places and the suggestions on dating sites are not many.   Good for you doing the online dating thing. I as well think we should be up front about who we are and I also think it can be safe providing that common sense is used       I really appreciate your view,   Tess
    • TessaOKC
        Thanks Vicky. Some people like very much to be part of a couple, me being one of them. Good luck at your weddings!!!
    • MarcieMarie12
      Hi Tali, one thing that helped me was getting out of the house and meeting others. My family members all responded differently  to it. My nephews were pretty much a shrug. It took time for some to come to terms with it too.   Welcome to Transpulse!  hugs, Marcie
    • Jennifer W
      Hi Raya welcome! Nice to meet you!
    • Jennifer W
      Welcome Tali...glad your here with us. Hugs!
  • Today's Birthdays

1. alexastlmo
      alexastlmo
      (34 years old)
    2. Laura Beth
      Laura Beth
      (51 years old)
    3. Trojan
      Trojan
      (39 years old)
  • Upcoming Events

• Forum Statistics