Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RainbowGoth98

Anybody here gonna pplay swtor when it comes out?

11 posts in this topic

Im still debating on whether ot not to buy the Digital deluxe edition or the collectors edition...

You can bet I'll be there. Already got my early access spot reserved from my pre-order... just waiting for the game to release and hoping I'll get considered for the beta!

I'm looking into getting the game, probably after it goes live (maybe early January). I wanna make sure that they've got a few things that I'm insistent on before I dive in.

Apparently they have an open beta now? o.O A close friend of mine has played the beta and the game is apparently extremely well done and very impressive. What kinds of things were you thinking about? :) I'd be happy to ask for you.

I did the open beta weekend... I can see that it will cause me much distress in that I will become thoroughly addicted. I have an old computer (4 years old) but it ran smoothly with lower settings. My avatar was really pretty when I bumped just the textures to 'high' and it didn't effect me too bad unless there were a lot of people around. Already got my guild and they're pretty active. So excited :thumbsup:

If anyone has specific questions shoot - I didn't do any PvP though. I also didn't do any instances. I did however get to do group quests and play around with the UI.

It's so much fun playing evil as Empire!!!!!!!

I was invited to do the open beta twice(oops, made one too many accounts!). Unfortunately I never have time for this type of stuff anymore. It's a shame, really! I know I've been looking forward for this specific game for at least 3 years now. Where did the time go? I remember playing KotOR way long ago!

And now that it's here, I almost can't spare anything to play it. But oh how I would love to role play digitally again! And the whole star wars universe kicks me into imaginative gear. Is anyone else crazed about the Consulars? The balanced Jedi?

~an excited Emily

I'm terrible, terrible Sith scum. I'll end up wrecking havoc across the galaxy through deception and no small amount of force lightning. Take heart though that at least, lore wise, me, and the rest of the Empire are going to get our butts handed to us by the end.

But yes, I would totally play Consular if playing Republic XD. Awesome class along with Inquisitor.

Playing now got my per-release invite today. It's awesome. In a guild - jumped into vent - and realized that I really don't want to be in a guild right now >.< I guess I don't want to add stuff to my life where I can't be myself. Just rerolled on a new server.

Just got my early access invite today too!! You play too Szenzie!!?? What server?? I am on Sanctum of the Exalted right now and in a guild. My main is currently aligned with the Empire right now so if you're on the server and have an empire character PM Me and I'll give you my character names so we can talk :)

I have a guild for my empire characters too already and I'm not out to them about my trans status so I kind of feel your pain, but I'd love to play with some my laura's friends here!

Done. Goal is to get mah shiny red light saber by the time we meet online hehehe.

I just picked the game up. I started a bounty hunter on your guys server.

Heathy