Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reagen

I think I'm getting good at my make-up. Any suggestions?

Guest Mayrah

It looks nicefrom what i can see. Its subtle and doesnt look overdone. :)

Just a random tip, face/eye primers are good to have your makeup stay on for long busy days. Hydrating day creams are key for smoother application of foundation.

Guest Risu

Rea,

I was too busy staring at the beautiful woman in those pictures to even notice any make up. I mean wow o.o you look gorgeous! You've got such a great smile!

It's been a while since I've put on any make up myself so I can't really offer any tips. I just wanted to say you look great!

*Hugs*

~Jade.

Guest rita63

Very pretty, now you can make a video to show the rrest of us how its done. Beautiful.

hugs rita

~Nova~

I wear a darker line under the eyes. I think your eyes would come out a little with a darker line. Mascara would help too.

I am not a fan of red lipstick, but that's me. Some girls look great in it, but the bronzier colors look better. You have nice lips so you can pull it off.

Very pretty.

Can you get a clearer picture?

Reagen

Thanks so much for the complements and suggestions.

Autumn,

I was using my phone camera. It kinda stinks as you can tell from the poor quality. I can use my digital camera tomorrow and post some clearer pictures. Thanks for the tips. I'm not that keen on red lipstick either, but for some reason that color looked hot when I put it on. lol

It's been fun experimenting and finding my style.

~Rea

VickySGV

Unless its just how you are aiming the camera, you may want to go half a shade darker on you foundation since your neck is much darker than the face area, although the hair color and foundation work well, thats why I say only a little more on the beige side. Also, work the foundation onto your under chin and neck to help too. My coloration and complexion are actually close to yours and I tend to either go for a Bordeaux or a Coral lipststick. You have NOT overdone the eye shadow and for that I congratulate you. Autumn's suggestion about the mascara (for which black is OK), but black is not a good choice for the under eye liner with your hair color,

Reagen

I'm going to post some more pic's today. I wanted to know about any suggestions for my eyes. I have Grey/Green or Grey/Blue hazel eyes. Depends on my mood among other things how my eyes change color. So any tips would be great!

Thanks

~Rea

Guest Risu

I'm not sure if these links will be allowed since they're not trans related. If the Moderators need to remove them you can just good, "Best Eyeshadow for grey eyes" and the article will come up. There may also be articles on grey blue and grey green eyes as well.

http://chrissydolezal.suite101.com/best-eyeshadow-for-grey-eyes-a252674

Blue-gray

http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Eye_Shadow_Colors_for_Blue_Gray_Eyes

and unfortunately I didn't find anything worth bugging a mod over for gray-green eyes. Do a web search and see what comes up though. I've learned a lot about different eye shadows for my green eyes.

Hope this helps. Good luck Rea!

*Hugs*

~Jade.

Reagen

Okay, I need new makeup. I have been watching these YouTube video's by Kandee Johnson and discovered that I need to get a few more things. Having hazel eyes is a little different, because my wifeband :P and I don't share the same color pallet. I need to go shopping. oh Darn!

I have noticed that natural tones for eye shadow works best for me and to play around with different colored eyeliner. Applying eyeliner in different way can bring out the eyes and just have neutral or natural colored shadow so it doesn't look overdone. Like change it up and put a light color on the wet line and a darker color (preferably not black) on the lash line and try choosing a colors to go with what you are wearing.

So these video's that Kandee makes are pretty good. She has a lot of tips for blending colors on your cheeks too, I love these.

I have noticed MAC is very trans-woman friendly. Every time I go the the mall I see that MAC has no problem employing some of our sisters. I think that is very cool and for that I will be checking them out first. Plus they have some really cool stuff that I want. lol

Anyway I will post some pic's after I get the right items and have a little practice. I don't want to scare anyone.

~Rea

Reagen

So yea! I posted new pics!!!!!!

I have really gotten good at the makeup thing. Let me know How I did.

~Rea