• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Found a site that may help out a lot!

Guest MsGsptlsnz

Guest MsGsptlsnz

Doing my usual cruise for knowldge on that new fangled world wide information super highway and I came across this place.

http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Category:Eye_Makeup_Techniques

It's amazing!

For instance...

http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Drag_Queen_Eye_Makeup

http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Man_to_Woman_Makeup_Transformations

http://makeup.lovetoknow.com/Drag_Makeup

Very informative! I can't wait until I have some alone time to try some of the tips they have.

Some of the things they say explain why I just can't seem to get the man out of the mirror. Like lipsticks that aren't shiny and eye makeup matched to eye color. Foundation and concelaer get some good articles as well and there is a trick where you combine lipstick with concealer and it does a number on 5 o'clock shadow.

Enjoy.

Hi, MsGstplsnz thanks for finding this instructive sites, I already put then in my favorites list, see besides that I'm a crossdresser I almost don't have time to practice my make up skils, and I think this is going to be very helpfull.:)

Guest MsGsptlsnz

I was digging through them last night quite a bit. Bookmarked several and took lots of notes. I think I've cracked the eye makeup code and will be trying a purple hue as soon as I have the spare cash to get a set. The site also said a gold tinted eyeliner will make things pop more and look good with my hazel eyes. I also will switch to a more earthtone lipstick, bright red makes my mouth look too huge and joker like. Also the site recomended balance, if you go big on eyes go less on lips. I plan on doing the big on eyes thing to draw ateention up away from the chin and lips which I just can't seem to make soft and feminine. I need to find some foundation powder that I like as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 95 Guests (See full list)

• MAN8791
    • Charlize
    • MomTGDaughter
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Ali_Genderlfuid
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • Justine76
    • Thea
    • Roach
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Cynthia Slowan
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ran91

1. Caridad
      Caridad
    2. Certbunnie
      Certbunnie
      (25 years old)
    3. EstherElle
      EstherElle
      (43 years old)
    4. Juliet
      Juliet
      (43 years old)
    5. MelissaAndProudOfIt
      MelissaAndProudOfIt
      (59 years old)
    • Charlize
      Welcome Cynthia   Glad you found us. For me having a safe place to share my journey towards self acceptance was so helpful. You are not alone.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Ali_Genderlfuid
      I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Ali, I'm 17 and I am genderfluid. My pronouns at the time of writing this are He/they but mainly pronouns I use are She/ he/ they/ it. Its a pleasure to meet you all!   Thank you for reading! Ali ❤️
    • RaineOnYourParade
      There's many words to describe the same idea -- excellent, good, amazing, incredible, great, and other synonyms, for example. It's a shame that some people can't realize that the reason that so many words exist is that it's the human experience; There's a million ways to feel the same exact thing, or to express it. That includes gender. Not everyone wants to express their gender the same way, trans or no. If we try to say in order to be trans, you have to do a, b, and c, you deny all those "flavors" and "hues" that make up the human experience.   That's just my five cents, though
    • Cynthia Slowan
      I also play guitar, not very well though and dabble in writing poems and songs. It is a very peaceful way to relax.        💗 Cynthia 
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I think the first thing may be to realize we have shared interests and shared opposition.  I read an article not long ago by someone who decided to non-op and non-hrt and her transgender friends basically decided she was a traitor and not really trans and had no right to speak on trans issues.  She said many trans people say you aren't really trans unless you do the whole surgical route and legal, etc.  Some insist on the gender binary, others insist on a spectrum.  There must be an agreement to disagree.  Not all of us here have the same viewpoint or the same experience or the same condition.  But we can identify common interests, like walking into a public restroom without fear of arrest, or the right to medical care.    The divisions are severe, heart-felt, and real, but from a practical point of view we need to lay some of those aside when we can for the common interest.  Some of those we cannot lay aside because of personal integrity, but we can work across the aisle, so to speak, something sadly lacking in the public arena today.    
    • Cynthia Slowan
      Thanks Vicky!  I made a mistake with my topic heading, I consider myself as a Lady but I know that not everyone here thinks that way so I apologize for that.   I should say Hi everyone!! 💗 Cynthia 
    • VickySGV
      Welcome to the Forums Cynthia.   We do have gentlemen here as well who are some of the nicest guys you can get to know.
    • VickySGV
      @Mirrabooka@Abigail Genevieve Let's not neglect the severe divisions within the Trans and NB sector as well along those lines.  Where we have Non Op & Non HRT and Cross Dressers, Gender Benders, Gender Fluid, Agender et al VS. the full surgical route takers with GCS, FFS, BA and vocal surgery,   Which of those segments gets to speak for the others?  How do we turn them into a cohesive force for good just among those nominally under the Trans shade tree?? 
    • Cynthia Slowan
      Hi, I am Cynthia, 62 year old lifelong crossdresser.  I have been dressing off and on for as long as I can remember. In the last ten years or so I have noticed that my dressing has become a major part of my life, I went through all of the purging and confusion and I came out feeling more like a woman every day.  Self acceptance is very powerful if you truly accept who you are.    Over the last few years I have built a nice wardrobe and now spend about 80% of the time as my true self. I only wear male clothing when visiting with family and running errands. I don’t know if I am trans or not, all I know is that I absolutely love myself as a woman and that’s how I feel about myself, that I am Cynthia.   I love wearing makeup, dresses and jewelry, it feels so good and natural to me.     I am thankful to have found this special place and look forward to being a part of this beautiful community!!  I hope to learn about myself and also to participate and interact daily and to help others in their journey as well.    If I could I would absolutely live full time as a woman and hopefully with help and encourage I will one day fulfill this dream. I love being a woman and thinking of myself this way. I’ve never thought much about my pronouns but I definitely like she/her for myself!!   Thanks for reading and I look forward to being here and sharing with you all!!     💗 Cynthia 
    • Mmindy
      Good morning Felix,   I don't know how aware you are of the motives behind Military Boot Camp, but the most important thing it's designed to do is break you down, physically and mentally, weeding out those who can't make it. If you really want to be a Marine after you graduate high school? Stop believing you do things better when you're high. Clean your lungs by filling them with the fresh air of cross country running. Start small, run around the block, then around the track, then from your house to the track. Run everywhere! Run, run, run, and then when you can't go any further. Run some more. Do this feeling like you're going into Boot Camp in top physical condition, and your training will still break you down. That's what it's designed to do, and you'll earn the right to be called a Marine. The best thing about your wishes to become a Marine, is that it's something you can surely do with a proper mindset. Yes, it's very physical, but most of all it's mental. My brother-in-law is a retired Marine, and I love his stories ranging from his time in boot camp, to his time as a drill instructor. These conversations are not started by him. They're usually started by my nephew who is also a Marine. I can't say enough how proud I am of my family and friends who have or are currently serving in the Armed Forces. I will be equity proud of you too.   Best wishes, stay positive and motivated,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Finn_Pioneer
      I was always playing the boy in house, and I HATED wearing dresses. I used to dress up super masc and go out to dinner to just make sure I could still pass as a boy. I thought of it as a game but.. uh.. nope. 
    • Timi
      I took Maybelline's quiz https://www.maybelline.com/babelline-makeup-personality-quiz and I'm "Perfectly Practical" when it comes to makeup.    I carry three things in my makeup bag in my purse that I use any or all depending on my mood.    1) Maybelline magic eraser/concealer. Pretty much a liquid foundation/concealer in lipstick-sized package with built-in sponge applicator. It rules.    2) Maybelline mascara primer. It's the subtlest of enhancements, yet makes me feel confident in my eye communication.    3) Subtle lipstick in a natural/nude shade. Very slight enhancement that again, is mostly for how I feel.    -Timi
    • April Marie
      Thank you!! I finally gave up and dropped the t-shirt. Working in the skort and sports bra was much cooler!
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums! Another very late starter here and still haven't made the HRT move. So, I can't help much with your questions. But, you are among friends!!
    • Sally Stone
      I love makeup.  Firstly, I need it to help feminize my facial features, and I'm fascinated by the way it transforms.  I love trying new techniques and new products.  I think the best thing about using and wearing makeup is that helps me feel more feminine.    
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.