• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My life as a transvestite

Guest dani35

When I was a child, I asked my Mother "Mom, what is a transvestite?" she said "That's your Father dear, I'm over here!"

A few years later, I used to be an overweight alcoholic. All I did was eat, drink and be Mary.

Once, an ex-boyfriend once told me that the best thing about making love to me was the fact when he reached round, it felt like he had gone all the way through.

Women get such bad press about their driving skills, but admittedly, the only ladies that can reverse-park are transvestites.

The other day, my wife accused me of being a transvestite, so I packed her things and left.

Now we're back together, one minute she complains about my cross-dressing, the next she's telling me to put herself in her shoes.

She was gossiping about me to her friend the other day, "I don't know how he lives with herself".

It is hard work being a transvestite though, every day is a drag.

Everytime I feel scared and fearful when I'm dressed up, I just remember.. it takes testicles to be a transvestite.

• Forum Moderator

When i get out of the dump truck or parallel park our 24' RV nobody can believe i did it. I tell them i grew up on a farm and can drive pretty well. I would like to get my mind around backing a trailer using a mirror. I'm used to backing machinery with a tractor while turning in the seat. I always am back to front when i use a mirror.

Dumb Chick.

Hugs,

Charlize

This has nothing to do with your amusing post but I just wanted to mention how much i dislike the definition the dictionary gives for transvestite. It says it is a man addicted to wearing women's clothing. I'm an addict in recovery from substance abuse. The idea of my gender issues as an addiction was once very difficult for me. Now i realize how antiquated and transphobic the term is.

Dani, do I see a road show coming up? ;)

Well they do say the only funny women are in fact transvestites :thumbsup:

When i get out of the dump truck or parallel park our 24' RV nobody can believe i did it. I tell them i grew up on a farm and can drive pretty well. I would like to get my mind around backing a trailer using a mirror. I'm used to backing machinery with a tractor while turning in the seat. I always am back to front when i use a mirror.

Dumb Chick.

I know quite a lot of ladies who get back to front with mirrors.. I wear a ring on my right-hand wedding finger (is it a wedding finger on the right hand?) and when I've taken selfies in the mirror I get accused of being married :poster_oops:

Dani, so funny I am in tears. How many M/f transexuals does it take to a change a light bulb? Just one. The problem is that she leaves it as a socket.