• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Did come out to new co workers today

KoreyA

Did come out to co workers today.I was hired as a high school principal back in January.Met up for lunch to know me more and they were stunned with a positive reaction.Told them I am a part time crossdresser going by Korey.I came dressed as Korey.They said I would be a great help to the GLBT kids setting a positive example for them.Plus they said I am going to be a normal high school principal in September.Plus my female co workers told me about a few women's clothing stores that are transgender and crossdresser friendly.I believe not holding this back to the good people and relieved it went well.

That's fantastic! Good for you taking that step, and good for them in being supportive. You'll help not just the LGBTQ kids, but also give the other kids a great example.

:applause:

These LGBTQ kids are going to learn they are not going to be alone.I learned from them a few have been teased and picked on a lot and I did go through this,it was horrible.Said I have an idea to them,I would love to have time with them getting to know them and have them know me.Said it was a great idea.These other kids,teach them the LGBTQ kids are normal people like them and learned there are some see it this way already.

• Forum Moderator

That was certainly a startling way to meet them.  I'm glad to hear it went well.

Jani

That’s awesome Korey! I feel the same way about the kids. It’s a great lesson for them to see that everyone can be whatever they choose! I hope the kids in my life learn that from me as well. 

❤️Kirsten

15 hours ago, Kirsten said:

That’s awesome Korey! I feel the same way about the kids. It’s a great lesson for them to see that everyone can be whatever they choose! I hope the kids in my life learn that from me as well. 

❤️Kirsten

This is going to be my message.I met some of these kids today,two are openly gay and one is transgendered going through the transition to become female.Said they would help out on this.

That's pretty amazing Korey.  It's great that it went well for you and I hope it continues in that direction.

It is going in the right direction,going fulltime in August and plans are working out on this.