• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Discord issue

Julie J

Hi. I recently tried to login to Discord from my laptop but forgot my password. I had to reset my password and then I had to check the green check mark... which I did, but then while moving my cursor with the touch pad I inadvertently tapped the red x and poof! Trans Pulse chat is gone. I cannot access it from my phone, my laptop or my desktop. Is there any way to get back to where I can accept (again) by clicking the green check mark for acceptance, and once again access the Discord Trans Chat? It took me forever to get it in the first place, but now it's a nightmare! On a positive note, I use zoom for the TG-AA video meetings and it still works... I hope I don't screw that up too! Sheesh! 

Thanks whomever has a solution for this. 

Hugs & Smiles 

Julie J 

• Admin

Hi Julie!

All you'll have to do is accept another invite to the server and click the green check mark again.  You can use this link for 24 hours after my comment is posted here:  https://discord.gg/6PDdcP

If you don't see this before then, you can always use the standing link on our chat page.

Let me know if you have any issues with either of these links!

-Dev

Thanks for your kind help Dev. I really appreciate it. If I have any problem I'll let you know. You must be a very busy lady keeping up with everyone's technical issues! 

Hugs & Smiles 

Julie J 

• 10 months later...

Hey. 

I'm having the same issue. I can't seem to find the server anywhere on Discord. I looked on the chat page and tried the link. The link kept sending me back to the login page. Could someone post another invite link? 

Please and thanks in advance. 

• Root Admin

By the way @Dev the forum link to the Live Chat points to chat.html, it could probably do with being updated to point to /chat/