• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good morning All. Coffees on.

KymmieL

i love the hair - I am envious 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KymmieL

• Willow

• Jani

• ShawnaLeigh

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

KathyLauren

I am so lucky!  My wife made my favourite - brownies - as my birthday "cake".  OMG, they are SO-O-O good, very chocolatey!

50364165392_0941a1b71e_o.jpg.75793df3408c520e15a298b673e1f7e2.jpg

• Forum Moderator
2 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

I am so lucky!  My wife made my favourite - brownies - as my birthday "cake".  OMG, they are SO-O-O good, very chocolatey!

Mmm. Those look REALLY good.

Hugs!

Enjoy! It looks wonderful for the waistline. 🙂

Oh and good morning all!

Yum! Looks so good. I’ve been staying away from the sweets for about 2 months now. But I can still admire a good cake!

7 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

She said the magic word, chocolate. That does look good. I better move on just the sight of them is making me gain weight.

Kymmie

• Forum Moderator

Happy Birthday @KathyLauren!  Don't eat them all in one sitting!!  They do look yummy.

Jani

• Forum Moderator
8 hours ago, KathyLauren said:

Oh how yummy Kathy and may this day bring you joy, laughter, and such sweetness...

Many more to come, enjoy

Cyndi

Emily michelle

Happy birthday Kathy Lauren! That looks so yummy 😋 

OMG Happy Birthday KathyLauren.

🎂

Good morning everyone. Back to the grind today after a nice mini-vacation. Coffee was strong and drank. Time to pull up my big girl britches and deal with the Monday’s. 

Love the nails Abi. I keep asking myself what's a girl to do when she always breaks her nails. I am planning on it as a going away gift to myself. (to cheer me up) I getting my nails done.

My Wednesday Open tomorrow again and close on my Friday. Then this girl gets a 5 day weekend. took Fr &Sat off to go to Scottsbluff on Friday stay the night then cheer on my grand son at his soccer game, Sat Morning. Took Thurs as a Vaca day. Then the boss just gave me Sun and Monday off. Yeah. I'm hopping I can let Kymmie out some. My youngest is now working as a custodian for the school dist. He is a floater he can go to a different school everyday. 

So with him out of the house, Kymmie can play.

Kymmie

Thanks for the compliment @KymmieL. I break my nails sometimes but these are my own nails, not press on. My nails grow insanely fast. I think I'm getting better at it but, putting on nail polish is an art that I still have a lot to learn about. I need a dryer so they harden faster. If I can manage to get them to dry smooth they will last a week before the nails are chipped. Oddly, I spend all the time growing, manicuring and trying to get polishing them to look good, then I stay home. I'd rather be baking, latch hooking or even drumming with my nails all done up, than go out on the town. Being a home body has it's advantages.  Pineapple upside down cake, anyone?

Puredelight.jpg

Doing the happy girl dance again. since I got the mail. my license came, and under sex says "F"

yeah. :groupwavereversed:

Kymmie

Heather Nicole
3 hours ago, KymmieL said:

Doing the happy girl dance again. since I got the mail. my license came, and under sex says "F"

OMG, So awesome, I'm so happy for you!!!! That must feel amazing!!!

Emily michelle

Congrats Kymmie! I’m so happy for you.

KathyLauren
9 hours ago, KymmieL said:

yeah. :groupwavereversed:

Kymmie

Congratulations, Kymmie!

Congrats Kymmie, such a great feeling isn’t it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)

• Ms Maddie
    • Cyndee
    • Kellianne
    • BreM
    • Charlize
    • MiraM
    • CallMeKeira
    • DeeDee
    • MaryEllen
    • QuestioningAmber
    • Petra Jane
    • Kiara
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

• BreM

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

RachelMF
    Newest Member
    RachelMF

1. 12amCritter
      12amCritter
      (20 years old)
    2. MistyMinx15
      MistyMinx15
      (42 years old)
    • Willow
      My wife and I make custom shirts with heat pressed vinyl.  She found a company that sells t-shirts made out of bamboo. For sure they are the softest ones I’ve ever worn.  They come in all sizes, men’s and women’s and different sleeves.  They hold up to normal washing too.  They are only a little more expensive but well worth it.   unfortunately for me the one iron clad promise I made was never come to bed in women’s things.  So I don’t get to experience that.     My boobets are telling me to be careful with them today.  No harsh fabric rubbing them.  I suppose that’s because I slept in a shirt last night.  My fault, I’m not used to their rules yet.   Willow
    • Sarahnr1
      Youre very welkome dear     Thats  okey we can still talk  and im still here  as you can see  (HUG ) 
    • KayC
      You would think with how much the Feds pay to support Medicaid they could dictate a minimum standard of coverage for the states.  Maybe they can fix this in the next 4 years. Here's another article on the same story ... apparently 10 states currently exclude gender affirming medical coverage. https://www.them.us/story/lawsuit-challenging-west-virginia-ban-trans-medicaid-coverage
    • Willow
      Good morning TGPulse  (said to the tone of good morning Vietnam)   guess m in a good mood this morning.  Looks a little overcast.  It is supposed to rain later.  Guess I won’t be working on the boat today.   coffee is made I’m ready for friends to come sit at my kitchen table.    the hunters are out in the rice fields.  In the early 19th century this was supposed to have  been the largest rice producer in the world.  I find that hard to believe.  Now it’s all just wetland.   we watch a sewing show and a quilting show on PBS starting at 8 every Saturday.  One thing I’ve learned about sewing, it isn’t as easy as it looks.  I’m getting better but even keeping a straight line can be challenging.  Then add to that making a particular type of seam like a double row flat felled seam. My rows of stitches are never straight.   we made new lettering for the boat.  I sure hope I can get that on right. I know the way it’s supposed to be done but I’m just not sure about this.   Enjoy your coffee today.   Willow
    • DeeDee
      Hi Lyla, pleased to meet you. If you just look at statistics being trans is effectively terrifying, it is why so many people place an emphasis on "passing", because it offers the security to be upgraded in society's eyes to the levels of aggression someone happy with their gender from birth is likely to experience. Which can still be scary as statistics. The flipside statistic to violence and prejudice experienced is the suicide and self harm rates, they make not dealing with gender dysphoria just as scary to me!   The strength of your feelings towards packing away the items you have is a very loud and clear signal that you ignore at your peril.  This is why everyone is advised to find a way to seek out a therapist to help talk though these fears safely and without any need to act on them.   When I was first questioning the most helpful exercise I did was not looking at whether or not I was transgender (that was too big and too confusing and scary) but looking at whether or not I was cisgender.   It was about coming to terms with myself and removing the masks I wear every day. Recognising what I do in life as a role in order to play a part expected of me whether self imposed or just reinforced by society or others, and what I do because I want to. The expectations list was way bigger! I wish you all the best in your thinking and exploring.
    • Ms Maddie
      Ok. Thank you. Still not ready to send horrible things in PMs to anyone.  But you are offering me life by sharing yours. Let's cry now 😭 It's not pretty but it's beauty
    • KayC
      Even though I don't openly dress feminine at home, I have totally converted to wearing women's nightwear exclusively.  I just cannot feel comfortable anymore in men's pj's or shorts. There is a fabric that uses bamboo in its makeup (I think its called Viscose?) and it is divine in its soft feel next to my skin.  And it seems women's waist bands and neck/arm openings are just loser and more comfortable.
    • KayC
      Hi Heather.  I think this is totally natural, and inline with how most of us behave when a bit high.  Our inhibitions drop, and we don't feel as confined to social norms.  We've all felt that way, I am sure, and we've anecdotally probably seen the meek co-worker dancing with a lampshade on their head at the office party.  It probably doesn't mean they want to be a "lamp" but it likely does mean they feel free to openly express themselves and their true feelings that they normally suppress.  If you Google the subject you will find lots of studies about alcohol and effect on inhibitions.  Most declare that its complex, and not always a direct correlation, but seems the connection is clear.   For me, and my definite inhibitions about coming out socially, I would say it would be more of a confirmation of my true self-identity.  But I would probably also prefer that determination be in counsel with a good gender therapist (and I have. and I am) ❤️  
    • Lyla
      I guess I'm going to have to think a lot more about it.  Last night I watched a very scary documentary on YouTube called "The Gender Code".  The scenes of violence in it scared me to the point I felt that this was just too scary and dangerous.  I packed away the few items I had gotten to experiment with gender.  Afterwards I felt angry and depressed and even thought of drowning my feeling in alcohol like I've done in the past.  I guess that's another clue to look at.  Right now I think I'm going to crawl back into my cave and think about this some more.    
    • Sarahnr1
      Then they arent  worth diddly in my eyes  and youre better of  without them .  Nothing wrong  with that  ive been dealing  with shrinks  /docs /you name it  i have dealt  with them all  most of my life.  Got my first  diagnose  at  4. Last  one  when i got  evaluated  for TS. so belive me   i dont judge  nor  am i ashamed  of any of my diagnosis  . i dident choose to be born with them and il be darn if i would be ashamed  of them either. I can count  my reel friends   on my fingers  and  of them ALL  are on line  or  by phone  so again  i understand.    First of all  i understand  and respect  that my friend.  And  further more if i were to reveal to you  all i have  had  going  on  you would  probaly do the same to me as youre friend  have to you.   And you`d be amazed  how many horrible   things i have been  told  in Pms and  still i havent yet  been  scared away.                  
    • BreM
      Realized I loved wearing the dresses and heels instead of the suits and ties.Remember mom and my sisters walking out in dresses wanting to be like them in my teens
    • Gabriel
      It's good to read you found yourself and what worked for you Bre. Congrats, and thank you for sharing.
    • Ms Maddie
      Well I swear it I don't have a gun.   But I guess he did, didn't he?
    • Gabriel
      if I could do it as...
    • Ms Maddie
      My counselors drop me.  They get tired of me because they cannot help and I'm just a Medicaid client.  There is no one in my "real life" near me. Since I changed my name and legalities, my new friends are now a handful of married cis women from a mental health clubhouse in my current county.  My conversations with them consist of me listening to them complain about their husbands  or their struggles losing weight, and their bowel movements omg.   However, I am fortunate to have a long time friend out of state who has become a licensed master's degree therapist later in life.  She knows my history and cares about me.  We don't talk often, but when we do, she gives me lots of her valuable time.   But in the past she called the police to my old address, more than once, out of concern due to things I share with her.  Since this leads to loss of freedom and forced (more like coerced) psych meds at the county, I have to be careful to edit every single thing I share with her and other counselors.  I will not share on this forum not even in "private" messages.  Thank you for offering.   I am positive I am in control of my life I am smiling beneath my mask. I swear I am. Here are my hands. Please don't shoot.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.