• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Deed and birth certificate

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Well i can proudly say that Charlize born female in Trenton NJ in 1948 now owes the farm and has all the legal documents to prove the above.

I let this stuff go a long time but i'm finally slowly getting my legal reality all together.  

Must say that my drivers license was the most important one for me but even so it feels good to have these thing more in a row.

Hugs,

Charlize

Congrats Charlize. There’s something to be said about the satisfaction of crossing things off of lists. I’m this brings an extra bit of satisfaction with the affirmation of being yourself. 

Yay for  Charlize.

About time to ?

Your not alone in the fact of just putting somethings off because they are not really relavent to your current situation and dont bare any weight. I to am guilty of this because in reality we never look at them or use those documents in any way shape or form. Being honest i cannot recall the last time i was ever asked for my birth certificate to prove anything. Once i got my driving licence changed then it was plain sailing. Thats all you need in this day and age. Maybe one day ill be able to post that its all done but in the meantime ill just read your post and think to myself. " I Must get them things changed" then forget about it for another year ?

Great news from you

• Forum Moderator

Wonderful my dear!!!  Congratulations on getting this all finished. 

Jani

• 9 months later...

Hi Charlize

Yes it is nice to have all those documents saying you are who you are supposed to be.

I had most of mine done years ago. But I am only just going through getting my passport done now.  My name on my birth certificate was changed but not the gender on it.

I remember how good it felt to have all that done.

Congratulations!!! 

Carrie