• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Thanking those amazing people who set up this website

Shay

I cannot say enough about the group who put this forum on line. They literally have saved my life. How do I send them a message telling them how much I appreciate them and thank them personally. I have met such an incredible group of new friends here. Every single person I meet here has been a new treasure and I have more help and support in 2 months then I have had in 68 years.

Thank You From the Bottom of My ❤,

Heather Shay

• Root Admin
VickySGV

With the possible exception of the actual Founder and creator, Laura, who had to give the site up due to health issues, all of the other Founders are pretty much here and active, so your Thank-you here is reaching the correct eyes.  @Petra Jane @MaryEllen, @Carolyn Marie @Cyndee, and @JJ were up and working by the time I got here five years after it had been put up.  We do have some others who have either moved on in their lives but still join us from time to time, or in three cases who have passed away, but whose care and wisdom still live on in what the rest of us continue to do here. 

I once went to a workshop on religious music presentedby John Michael Talbot - he talked about how powerful music is and when you sing a song someone you may never know will have their life changed. I found out that I had indeed comforted a woman who walked into my church one evening when I was singing a Christian song I wrote called "Dear Lord". She talked to someone in our group later and said she had just lost a child due to illness and had lost a child the year before because of a car accident. She was despondent and didn't know what caused her to walk into church that night. But my song helped her so much and that has been the high point of my entire songwriting career.

And so it is - that I wanted to thank you incredible ladies so you know you have meant so much to me. And to all of those who have passed - Ihope you are smiling down on the joy your work has accomplished.

@JJ

@Petra Jane

@VickySGV

@Carolyn Marie

@Cyndee

• Root Admin
Carolyn Marie

Thank you, Shay.  We have a wonderful team here, and actually, I feel it's more akin to a family.  But its all the members, past and present, who make this place truly special.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Modesty... Seems to be a common trait here and I love all of you for it.

• Root Admin
Petra Jane

Thanks @Shay and let's not forget @Dev who took the site over from Laura and brought it up to the current standard! But the real heroes are you all, our members who give your support to everyone who comes lookig for help.

@Dev this site is amazing and so user friendly. Thank you so much...

Shay

• Root Admin
MaryEllen

Thank you, Shay. It's heart warming to know that we are helping. We try to provide a safe haven for people to come to for support and answers to questions they may have.

MaryEllen  :) 

I have said it before, but I also want to parrot @Shay's appreciation to @Petra Jane, all the moderators, and Members who make this Forum so beneficial to myself and others❣️❣️❣️

@MaryEllen I have a song I wrote called Safe Harbor. I will check and share and dedicate it to the whole team that makes this site possible..

• Root Admin
MaryEllen

Awesome. Would love to hear it.   :)

• Forum Moderator
Timber Wolf

Hi everyone,

I'm not a founder, I only work here.? But I would like to add my voice in that before I found these forums I had thoughts of jumping from the highest building in Grand Rapids. These forums brought me together with all you people here. I was no longer alone, and such thoughts of jumping have not returned since. And everyone here helps give me the courage I never dreamed I could possibly have before. Thank you to everyone!

Lots of love,

Timber Wolf ?

@Timber Wolf As Tom Petty said - "I'm Learning to Fly - but I ain't got wings" - and my dear Timber Wolf you now have your wings ...of a different kind ... and I'm sorry I didn't include you as one of those beautiful women who have given my the friendship and love I soarly (pun intended) needed....

• Forum Moderator

Thank you Vicky! Seems like so long ago - and yesterday.

I never meant to drift away and yet I have. More as virus worries and other non-trans issues have become too much the focus of my life.

But I will forever hold this place and the people here in my heart. They did literally save my life. More than anyone knew at the time.

And I have cherished- do cherish though I have not been active for too long- the friend I made here. The remarkable people I have come to know. Each one of those you mentioned among them as you are.

May you all stay well and safe. My thoughts are with you.

With love and gratitude,

Johnny

• Forum Moderator

Thanks Vicky, I'll chime in after JJ (nice to see you Johnny). I've met life long friends here, and this site has meant a lot to me. I do enjoy meeting new people here today and try and help out when I can.

I'll say a big thanks to @Dev and @Petra Jane for doing the IT and administrative functions here and helping to keep us safe. I agree with Carolyn it has been akin to family....

Hugs

Cynthia

@JJ I found out about you when I asked about you and the others who welcomed me here and now that I know of you please accept my personal thanks for without you and the others I might not make it.

To all of you I am glad I asked the question because it sounds like a family reunion of sorts and I am glad I accidentally (synchronicity) facilitated it. It is nice to?let others know when they have done something that feels a lasting joy to another?'s life and ALL of you have my gratitude .

Heather Shay

• Root Admin
MaryEllen

OMG  That is so awesome. Thank you. ❤️

• Forum Moderator

Thanks Heather @Shay.  It is a beautiful sentiment.  We are all stronger together. 

Jani