• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Pentagon Handbook Adds Confusion & Frustration for Trans Service Members

It is not a good time to be Trans in the US military right now, but hoping that ALL changes next month 🙏

I wonder if he's going to ban people with bone spurs in their heels? It would have saved him the trouble of bribing a podiatrist to sign that diagnosis so he could avoid the draft during 'Nam.

He has been a whimpering coward (and a bully) since childhood. He is the King of the Dismal Orange Swamp Rats.

2 hours ago, Lee H said:

I wonder if he's going to ban people with bone spurs in their heels?

I got drafted back then.  I don't have a lot of respect for draft-dodgers who go on to wrap themselves in the flag.

But on the plus side - I get my HRT from the VA.

(Hope this wasn't out of line here)

Me too, on both counts. I joined the ANG, then we got activated for the Pueblo fiasco.

~~A hug from Lee~~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

• RhondaS
    • Ann W
    • Noah A
    • Alexx21
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Molly Nolen
    Newest Member
    Molly Nolen

1. Amica Rodgers
      Amica Rodgers
      (39 years old)
    2. Dakota16
      Dakota16
    3. Samanthag
      Samanthag
    • Danusia
      @Jackie C.But in leggings femininity can "escape" through the legs 😄.
    • Carolyn Marie
      Thousands of U.S. trans people fly to Thailand for GCS surgeries every year. But Thailand's own trans folk are not well treated.   https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20201028-thailand-s-first-transgender-mp-dismissed-from-parliament     Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health-law-and-business/blue-cross-of-california-fined-over-transgender-coverage-delay     The text of this article is only partially visible due to Bloomberg's pay wall.  But its enough to get the gist.   Carolyn Marie
    • jae bear
      oh my dear Jackie, I’m sure you realize by now I am completely shameless! I mean last weeks video is already over 15,000 views and climbing and all because I talked about dilation! I think I disappointed so many people keeping it clean! Then again I always make my videos as generically clean as possible because the possibility of young people in transition watching is always very real... I’m extremely fascinated by your new project, I would really like to know what you come up with, I’d like to see it, I might even be able to use it on the channel if you’re willing to come up with something! I’m always struggling to come up with something funny at the end of the video, maybe you could do something funny or help me tell a joke and I could be the voice actor?
    • Willow
      @ElizabethStar is that a laser cutter?  Cute ears.   @Emily michelle generally less is more but you do have to color correct to hide the blueish grey that can show through from any facial hair.  Blend blend blend! Using a foundation brush.  And top it all off with a setting powder.   hugs   willow
    • Susan R
      @Ithani Keep your head up, hon. If there one thing I know for sure...change is always right around the corner. Take a deep breath and know that things will improve.   Before I let you go....Can I ask what you have done or are doing for yourself to combat this? Are you trying to handle his on your own? Do you have any real life local support or allies?   Susan R🌷
    • Susan R
      Hello and welcome @Cristie Bauman. Nice to meet you. You’ve come to the right place for sure. I for one would love to read your story. I’m sure you have some very unique stories to share within your journey thus far and likely more coming soon. Like you, I knew I was a girl at a very young age (4y.o.). I was told that boys don’t act or dress like girls at that early age. It didn’t change who I was inside. I was 56 before I finally said enough is enough and started living my life for me. I’m happy to see you are doing the same. Good for you!   Warmest Regards, Susan R🌷
    • ElizabethStar
      I decided to print up a cat ear headband for spooky season.  
    • Emily michelle
      It’s very boring lol. The weather has been cold and raining so I can’t go outside either. I have been doing a bunch of cleaning around the house. Also I managed to pick out my thanksgiving outfit. I have also been working on my hair and makeup. I was quite happy, I use a bb cream instead of foundation. So I was putting way too much on apparently. And it bothered me on how it looked. So i tried to do it with hardly any and it turned out great. 
    • Dana Michelle
      I wrote an update on another thread about genital electrolysis: https://www.transgenderpulse.com/forums/topic/81722-where-to-draw-the-line-for-genital-electrolysis/ . I did end up getting an erection at the beginning of my first session but the electrologist didn't react to it. For most of the session, I think it was in a partially erect stage (probably more flaccid than erect) for the rest of the visit. The second visit it only happened as I was taking my clothes off but it was going away by the time I laid on the table, and didn't really happen at the third (I've had three sessions so far), so it seems as I'm getting used to having electrolysis sessions while half undressed, erections are becoming less common. Although erections are caused by sexual excitement, for me they seem to be also caused anxiety related to sexuality or modesty.
    • A. Dillon
      If you would ever like tips, I worked on voice training for months and now people who thought I was a girl will usually apologize or just look very shocked when I talk. It is all about where the sound is coming from, anyone can do it, you just have to be careful or you could hurt your vocal cords.   I have made posts including my voice trans-formation over the year, and it is pretty crazy, especially seeing as how at that time I was still trying to lower my voice. It was even higher before then, I just didn't notice it (or at least denied it).
    • ElizabethStar
      @Emily michelleHow is quarantine going? Are you able to keep mentally occupied?
    • Cristie Bauman
      I am a 59 year-old, whose birth certificate has Male typed on it, but I've had my doubts about that since the age of 4 or 5.  I've spent a lifetime being a people pleaser and trying to live up to other people's expectations of what I should be.   While I am still alive and have my sanity, I feel it's time to be what I believe myself to be.   I want to learn from others who have been where I am, and hopefully find someone who would like to hear my story.  Gender counselors and Trans friendly doctors aren't common in my state, but we have an abundance of self-righteous religious fanatics who are quick to condemn the Trans crowd.
    • Darci
      Here is the latest, and greatest directive amended as of 26JUNE2020. 1341(2)_D_2018-05-23.pdf
    • Darci
      I did PRK when I was on active duty...one of the best decisions I ever made beside reclassing from 13B to 46Q. I wish you luck on the glasses. I did get to speak to Jilian Shipherd, the director of LGBT care at the VA. She actually seems to give a -crap- about people's care; I was impressed. I also have the latest version of the VA care directive if you want me to upload it.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.