• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Humpty Dumpty

Guest Chiana

Guest Chiana

Hello,

wish I could take credit for this but actually saw a standup comic do this:

What is the moral behind Humpty Dumpty?

Is it don't sit on a wall if your an egg? or do not send a horse to perform medical surgery?

If you were to send horses, why would you send ALL of them? what if France invades?

And where in the poem does it mention Humpty is an egg?

Chiana

Guest *Elizabeth Anne*
Hello,

wish I could take credit for this but actually saw a standup comic do this:

What is the moral behind Humpty Dumpty?

Is it don't sit on a wall if your an egg? or do not send a horse to perform medical surgery?

If you were to send horses, why would you send ALL of them? what if France invades?

And where in the poem does it mention Humpty is an egg?

Chiana

That is so GOOD! That one TOPIC will cause me to worry for the rest of my life!

I now need to figure out HOW the image of Humpty became egglike!

Was it a childen's story or poem AFTERALL? Or a warning to us of global warming - YEARS before it's time. And how will all the King's men (Obama? Gore? ) use horses? (DNA? or a reference to a sunken continent? Horse power from energy power tapped from solar energy?)

WHAT was Humpty doing on that WALL? The fall of communism? The fall of Capitalism?

OH MY OH MH OH MY

*Elizabeth*

Obviously it was a poem by Nostrodomus fortelling of the dangers of equine medical assistants in any remaining Monarchies still ruled by masculine decendents.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Valentine
Obviously it was a poem by Nostrodomus fortelling of the dangers of equine medical assistants in any remaining Monarchies still ruled by masculine decendents.

Love ya,

Sally

It's a foretelling of Charles killing off his two sons, Humpty and Dumpty, and actually having them trampled by his polo ponies, or not. :unsure:

I just had to look it up---wikipedia says that "humpty dumpty" first referred to a drink of brandy boiled with ale & later a --"little, clumsy person"---not an egg! Sheesh after all these years, I'm still learning the most amazing things, LOL!

I am laid up with a major muscle tear in my leg & can't walk--so I have my laptop and a little too much time on my hands here!

I just had to look it up---wikipedia says that "humpty dumpty" first referred to a drink of brandy boiled with ale & later a --"little, clumsy person"---not an egg! Sheesh after all these years, I'm still learning the most amazing things, LOL!

I am laid up with a major muscle tear in my leg & can't walk--so I have my laptop and a little too much time on my hands here!

That's terrible, I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

Well at least we can keep you entertained.

Love ya,

Sally