• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Analogy

Guest mia 1

• 1 month later...
Guest toni2007

I understand the analogy, but do think that you should've refered to CD as a hot dog in a bun, and TS as just wanting to be the bun, without the wiener. Don't see what hamburger has to do with it.

Toni

• 5 months later...

Me, I see my self a just a being with a male body and both masculine and feminine facets to my psyche. Some times I feel masculine, others, feminine. I crossdress to express the feminine aspect. I feel more comfortable when I do.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MichellePetite

All these junk food analogies! think of your diets people! what about salads? there are lots and lots of variety in a salad! and all of the meats - and fish will go well with them! - Gosh I shall be extolling the virtues of wholemeal bread next! now there's a few more to play with! On another note I have enjoyed reading this string? sri Thread yes thread and although the original 'Miahypothisis' - I think is slightly flawed it is a really good starting point - Kudos Mia!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Paulette B

The topic may be three years old, but I just got here.

My first thought was sushi or sashimi. Then, bouillabaisse or ciapino. Trout or salmon. Crab or lobster. I love them all. Sand dabs or Octopus or squid. I am them all.

I'm definitely male. I've spent too long being one and getting good at it, and the itch no longer torments: I have a wife now who loves me either way. And when I have too much stress or anxiety, or just when I feel like it, I underdress. Otherwise it's something that happens sometimes when we make love, and sometimes when I'm doing housework. But at least for now, that's it. (I've been through too many changes to say that's where it stays, but for the moment or the year, that's it.)

But any way it's sliced, and anywhere it goes, it's good.

Fish! I loves them.