• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hrt Photo Diary

Guest CellaBoo09

Guest CellaBoo09

So when I started hormones I always said that I wanted to keep a photo journal of how my face and body changes as I progress throught the months, documents what im feelings and that kind of stuff and I didn't know where else to put it so I figured that here at Lauras with so many other teenagers and mature TG I would post it because I know I alwys liked going through other peoples photo journals and reading abot what there feeling so here goes my first. I have been on hormones for coming on a month know in 2 days and while I think there have been some changes to my face, I feel the changes emotionally like crazy, and unforutnatally for my BF everything he has done wrong in the past 8 months has come back to haunt him because I seemed to have focus my anger on him. I hope none of you go through the mood swings I do because one second im very angry then the next im crying lol, I cry over the most stupid stuff such a commercial. But hey thats my babe so w/e he can put up with it. As for physical well Im not sure if I look any different from my face but I can say that my boobs deffinatly hurt. You know how it feels when you have a bruse on your arm and someone pressed down on it? That is how my boobs feel at this point sore, achy and if i get hit there i wuld pry cry lol. Hmm personally for me I think the pills have effected my hunger because really I don't eat as much nor do I get hungry alot but when i do get hungry its for sweets. Umm I think the pills although have effected my hair, I think my hair grew alot this month. So over all for me I would say the first month has been a more emotional one for me, I left out of town for 3 days and stupid me left my pills at home so i had to miss 3 days worth and lets just say i didnt enjoy the trip becuzz i was very snapp nd grouchy. So yes here is the picturre part, and since I am telling you guys my story I figured Id post a pic of my BF to so you can put a face to the people, Ill post agan after my nd month with more pics and stuff but I look forward to your comments<3

side2.jpg

pretty.jpg

l_34fb4c778ce749029ba3c74e2ac7f7df.jpg

My Papii:

l_bb7e5b9e4a0a49bb89e5053a3d2bb2bd.jpg

Guest AiAmAngel

The boob hurting thing just started for me like a week or 2 ago and i was like "oh crap, when is this gonna stop" cuz I couldn't stand moving my arms & I had an audition for a paying orchestra... so yeah^^" completely unrelated, but it stopped like 4 days later (thank god)

number 3 = best :P like amy winehouse meets fefe dobison

and i would date your boyfriend XD Well maybe not date him but... well lets stop there =^.^= (i'm such a bad person, lol)

oh and remember not to just post stuff everywhere cuz it always comes back to haunt u sumhow w/ the internet and all -sigh-

• 4 weeks later...
Guest CellaBoo09

So I still want to keep up on my HRT diary so that hopefully in a years time I can look bck at each months and see how Much I really changed. Well lets see to summarize the 2nd month, facial and body hair have slowed in growth ALOT. Hair on my head seem to be more straighter, I cant say it is thicker tho because my hair has always been thick. there was a small break this month where i stop taking them for about 4 days but quickly resumed them when they were made available. As for Breat growth, well they are irritating the hell out of my nipples lol when i push down on them or around them they are very tenders and it feels like something is behind them. My nipples seem to have swelled to a bigger size the arula i think ts called is alot wider and it has gott a light pink color and I can see my boobs take shape. Emotional wise, well lets just say that the first month I thought it was bad, this months Iv have cried everyday for the past 5 days probably thanks to that fine fella above. But that is about a summary for month to, in my face wise I can't tell there have been alot of changes but thats because I see myself everday so I don't know. But i wanted to post pics this time of my body so that I can document how my body forms as well. I will pot pics of my face tommarow but for no these are body pics, to me im not sure but I think the hormones have started to fill up my hips a bit more. NOTE that I had a kind of female figure before I started hormone, these pills didnt just give me a shape in 2 months.

• 1 month later...
Guest CellaBoo09

THE THIRD MONTH. SO by far I would have to say the third month for me has been the best! While I continue to have mood swings Iv learned to live with them now the are a normal part of living for me. For those of you who didn't read my other forum I did have a health scare, I thought I was gettin a blood clot because of a pain in my knee and I was having shortness of breath to some extent which I still don't know if I over-exagerate it with my anxiety. Hmm some things that have happend this month that have to do with HRT, hmm I really don't know what to say, my breast are doing great in the fact that they are taking there form, I Will need a bra soon! Well last friday I went to a club and what I achieve blew my mind, not that i recommend this at all because of the possible consequences. I went to the club under total stealth which I'll post a pic of me down below that night. NO ONE could tell that I was a transexual, we first went to a regular club and I had so many guys approach me to ask me to dance and ask me for my number, I gave it to a few of them. Then we went to the Gay club to see a drag queen show and not even the Drag queens could spot me, but I told people for shock effect because of there reaction, everyone was complimenting me on how beautiful I looked and quite a few lesbians try to hit on me LOL it was so fun. I met up with a distant cousin named MIa who is also a transexual, the first Iv ever met in my area and boy did we have a fun time. Anyway there I met a guy named Tony who was there with his sister who was a lesbian and his girlfriend, so outside on the patio he calls me over and ask me my name nd number nd b4 i leave he kisses me on the cheek nd then says nice to meet you, skip a few he endded up kissin on me that night on my neck and his GF CAUGHT HIM lol yeah it was crazy she tried to fight me and the bouncer threatend to kick us :lol: So as he is walking away he signals that he would call me and I smiled letting him know I was ok with that, i got home around 5am and he called me around 5:30 and after talking for a few seconds, i found out he lived a few blocks over! So he came to pick up and soon as I got in the van he grabbed my hand and talking to him, i found he had NO idea I was a transexual. Here is where it is dangerous, althought I didn't think muh of what his reaction would be I told him but he was in total shock and I kind of felt bad, he was like but ur so pretty and even your hands are shaped like girls but what culd I say? Sorry? Non the less the guy still wanted to talk and I let em and the rest of it is X rated so we wont get into that but non the less the whole night was exiciting. Nd hmm thats all I can think of for now but Ok here are my pictures of 3 months on the pill=)

l_240992a57ec642069277cd8f2018ec72.jpg

Me the night I went to the club, it was a pic of me laughing but shows me=)

3 MONTHS OF HRT:

l_28c18dddd69645b09ddcc1b2ee70f3aa.jpg

l_0d601edb09e343c594a8031d5bf7f5a2.jpg

l_d0ae0cd6f8234c6297179b40a3c065d4.jpg

Guest Donna Jean

Geez....

Honey, you look awesome and the hormones are gonna put you over the top!

Tell you what...If I was your age, I'd look you up and we'd go clubbing! That would be killer!!

Unfortunately I'm 59 and don't dance as well as I used to....lol

You're doing great, Baby....but I just want you to be careful......OK?

OK!

LOVE & HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest Charlene_Leona

Hon you are one of the beautiful people, you will never have a problem passing. It's the young people like yourself that make me want to push early intervention and acceptance of gender issues. Your life will be so much more because you were able to transition in your youth.

Also please be care remember Gwen was your age when they murdered her, you need to meet new people with friends in tow in case someone gets violent.

Love and Hopes

Charlene Leona

Guest CellaBoo09
Geez....

Honey, you look awesome and the hormones are gonna put you over the top!

Tell you what...If I was your age, I'd look you up and we'd go clubbing! That would be killer!!

Unfortunately I'm 59 and don't dance as well as I used to....lol

You're doing great, Baby....but I just want you to be careful......OK?

OK!

LOVE & HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Non sense, 50 is the new 20! lol Dont let age get you down I saw plently of older people at the club. But yes we would deff rock the club Donna Jean ;)

Wow, you look great! Nice clothes too...

I think you're very pretty, congratulations on the hrt. And I agree with your boyfriend that you looked good before hrt...just enhances the beauty that was always there. Keep up the Photo Diary.

Cj

Guest CellaBoo09
Also please be care remember Gwen was your age when they murdered her, you need to meet new people with friends in tow in case someone gets violent.

Hey I had a question bout this statement. Im not sure why but I often get compared to Gwen Arajou alot, because most of my friends and fam have seen the movie I have alot of simularities to her, both of us are from Mexxican descent, both of us were raised in a catholic family where it was not widely accepted, especially in our grandmothers with there big reference to chrch. And Well because I am and she was kinda pretty. So was that the reason for making the comparison because I remind you of her or do you just use it for anyone?

Guest Charlene_Leona

Sweetie I was just using her as an example, I do admit you have allot of similarities to her. I think the most dangerous aspect is that you are so beautiful and pass so well, what is going to happen if you meet some homophobe who is willing to hurt you because they are convinced being with you makes them gay. It's good that you are being forthright with people about your gender I think that may keep you safe to a degree. But I'm just worried for your own safety, and you never know what will set off a guy testosterone makes them do weird things.

Charlene Leona

• 1 month later...
Guest CellaBoo09

Hey everyone long time no see, I know I skipped a month. due to some Issues......that were now resolved but anyhow I will try to keep this summary short. Over the past 2 months I have gotten into a bit of trouble, I wont go into detail but I will say that it Involved a few guys and there girlfriends who didnt know I was a transexual....lets just say that Im quite passable. Anyhow Hormones have been going well for me.....I still cant tell what they have done for me but every around me tells me how they can see the difference. Breats growth I guess for me is just starting to happen, they are now visible throgh my shirt haha and I wear a sports or training bra most of the time but I will soon take a trip to victorias secret because I heard they have wonderful push up bras. I wont lie these past 2 months havent been my best, since I broke up with my BF and I got some new found beauty from the Hormones I have went a little crazy and wild, although I thought it was all fun and games I have done some things Im not very proud of and I need to slow down, I havent been out to the club in 2 weeks and although I will be goinng out on new years... I plan to be a bit more responsible. These ast 2 months really have wrapped me in a web of drama, especially when it comes to guys. I have caught feelings for a guy only for me to have to tell him in a transgender and things went down hill from there, iv have kept it from alot of guys because I love the attention that I get from them all the time wether it be in the grocery store or in the club....I got a litttle crazy and even did some things with a engaged man that im not proud of. My cousin from texas told me that she heard I was the nw grl around town and all the guys were trying to talk to me and at the time it was a ego boste and i was like yeah thats true...and I moved real fast I was and still am the new girl on the scene but the name i I have alreaady begun to make for myself is not something IM proud of so i have been slowing down alot lately. There are plenty of stories Id like to tell you all but id be up alll night typing so like I said Im trying to keep it short but to sum it all up, these past 2 months havent been the best, there are a few girl that you can Imagine wish to fight me and I have alot of guys asking why I wont let myself get close to them. SO this new year i got some thing si Need to handle and take care of and hopefully next time I post a update~ its better but some advice for those other girls lucky enough to draw the attention of all kinds of men and pass without a second glance, my advice is that just becase new things are being made available to do and take, dont do it all just because you can.....I hope that makes sense?

Well here is how im looking now a days.

l_34026f76f7a14dd3894d42fbaf32f443.jpg

l_404d3cf1090a4067b9998d2613c2be28.jpg

l_5352ca7fb23e40cf9abad8fe448e7a68.jpg

l_4fb4fb8660e4476c81d024171702d373.jpg

Guest sarah f

WOW, you are very pretty. You might even be able to model somewhere. I am so jealous of you because I know even on HRT I won't ever look as good as you.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest Donna Jean

Honey.....

You've come a long way so far...I've watched you progress these last months and you're looking awesome!

I truly do understand about enjoying the attenion from the men ...I was at a club a couple weeks back myself and enjoyed being asked to dance all night and I loved it!

But, you are a smart girl and I understand how you are feeling...it's all new and shiny...I see that you've gotten yourself caught up in some serious drama and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you, 'cause I really like you...

You are backing off some now.....good!

I got to running pretty fast myself for a bit and had to take my foot off the gas....

Lets make this new year a good one, Sweetheart...you are a real beauty and I want to see you have a wonderful life....

I still have a date to go clubbing with you, so please take good care of yourself.....OK?

With Love...

Donna Jean

Guest CellaBoo09

Haha so I know I already posted these months update pics, but my friend did this one for me and I thought it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute with the saying.

l_e216de649f064da3806606f98556dc38.jpg

Guest Charlene_Leona

Oh Monica you are looking so girly it's scary. I'm so glad that you took the advice that was given to you to slow down. It was in your best interest. Oh yea I want to hit the club's with you and Donna Jean.

Take Care of Yourself

Charlene Leona

Guest playful1

two things

1) -OMG you are so beautiful, i am jealous like 100 fold. you should seriously model, show the world how sexy you are. And show up them girls that dont take care of their bodies, be like yeah, i can get him, you cant!

and 2) can i come clubbing? :) pweeez??

<3 nikki

Guest CellaBoo09
Also, if you don't mind my asking, how old were you when you began hrt?

I started when I was 18 years old, Back at the begining of august.