• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hrt Photo Diary

Guest CellaBoo09

Guest CellaBoo09

So this is like my 5th month now being on hormones? Haha wow how time flies! Well hmm not a whole lot has happend this month in regards to hormones, I have kept up on my promise to not go clubbin and talk to to many boys this month as I have only went out 3 times! In terms of boys....well thats still a bit of a Issue because of my fondness for them BUT IM working on it haha. Something happens where i had to stop taking my hormones for about a week and a half, during this time my breast tenderness went away=( I started a new kind og estrogen last week so im hoping that it comes back. The week that I got off hormones was crazy, i was very emotional and I felt so depressed for some reason. As for other things. WELL I STARTED COLLEGE! Yes haha I am so proud of myself so school has been a main focus for myself, and I took out 2 loans from skool to total 2,300 and I get that in another week so I CANT WAIT to go shopping for some new clothes and things to wear to the club, Im going to get a whole new wardrobe=) The clubs which many people have asked me about are still fun, I went to the club which is called eclipse, the one I told you was hot for me that the girls that wanted to fight me were looking for me there, and nothing happend=) The guys paid for everything for me as always some people try to downgrade me for letting these guys buy me drinks but I figure if they offer and if you got the looks to get free drinks then why is it so bad to allow them to do so? In school, the Issue of boys comes up as well. The first time I went to class I thought this boy was soooooooooooo cute, although i didnt have no makeup on, i had sweats on , my hair in a bun so i figured there is no way he wuld talk to me looking like crap. BUT HE DID=))) It was so cute he walks me to class and bought me lunch, at the end of the day it was such a big confidence booste like wow I dont even have to try and Impress these boys anymore because I can dress like i just got outta bed and still get them, It sounds coincided but it really helped my confidence, and 2 other boys from different classes have tried to talk to me as well, so for 3 out of my 5 classes, I have a person to flirt with BUT THATS NOT MY FOCUS, I gotta keep my heead in the books lol. Umm I cant think of what else to say this whole month has really been about school and un-eventful then the other months but yeah feel free to ask me any questions you want.

Here are the updatd pics i took last night, one of em shows a bit of my stomach I hope that is ok?:

l_7a19e3027be1406dbddef99c3dec29b0.jpg

l_4c38c1bf3a244ae180aa8b67599a06bc.jpg

l_616b003d6fac4b469b2fbdd064274454.jpg

Guest AiAmAngel

wow, your post like give me hope XD! Not like hope in general for something like world peace but like hope for beautiful women that happen to be transsexual. As in you don't walk everywhere and have people stare you down till you explain your trans, or get denied make up @ MAC -which hasn't happened to me thankfully. (Although because of my voice most people in my school are convinced I'm a girl in drag or a gay anyways) I can't wait to have long real hair of my own that won't get lopped off every 4 or 5 months!! -random-

My question after all that is:

Do you plan or any surgeries? Elective or cosmetic? SRS date in mind now that you're in college? And have you considered applying for the tself scholarship? Its only for careers in teaching, law, medical, and other community related things but still^^ You basically get a scholarship just for being trans^^

Oh & nice french tips, try whitening & curving them =^.^=(i think you use peroxide then buff underneath, i used to have 3 inch nails in middle school before orchestra and what not)

Guest CellaBoo09

That is so sweet, I have had a few girls now from Lauras write me to tell me I'm a Inspiration or role model to them and you have No idea how special that makes someone feel. So for your question:

Do you plan or any surgeries? Elective or cosmetic?

As of yet I really don't see a need for any major surgery in terms of Facial wise or body, I have a great shape to myself. My hips are large nd curved nd i got the hour glass waiste going, alot of girl ask me how I got my shape and I tell them: What I did was ate everything fat I could, Mcdonalds, Buger King, Pizza lol not that i reccomend it but the truth is there is no secret i really have no awnser to how i got my shape but I'm very thankful. Although I plan on waiting a year or so to see if I want breast Implants.

SRS date in mind now that you're in college?

I plan on taking more loans out next school year, in the summer, August and then in Jan again. So my Ideal SrS date is not this summer, but next summer and I plan to get it in Thailand. That way; before I transfer out to a University to live a full college life I will have had the surgery done. This would make me 19 at the age of my surgery, going on 20.

And have you considered applying for the tself scholarship?

I have never heard of that but that is awsome, my field is Law and International Relations/Diplomacy so yes I will deffinatly be looking into applying for that.

As for my nails lol thanks, my nails are real to. Some people like the curved nail look but i go for more of then squared off look, it fits me better.

• 9 months later...
Guest CellaBoo09

Wow its been like a year now and Im sorry I havent kept up with this because Iv been so busy but sooooo much has happend and to read back on to this, my very first post where i first started living as a woman gots me almost in tears as to how much I changed. Both physically and mentally. I have seen and been through so much this past year now, its matured me alot, its really been a eye opening experience that took me into a different world in terms of being what a transexual is. I am now 19 years old and its been little over a year now since I first got on hormones, on and off now and im gaggin at everything that has happend. For Lauras TOS I can't really go into detail on everything but I will talk to the moderators because I would like to tell my story. I strongly feel it will help other girls like myself who are goin through and those who are about to go through what I have been through. For those who have yet to come out full time and those who are just now coming out the only advice I can give is brace yourself and keep your friends close and your family closer because in this world it is all we have.

I use to come on Lauras like such a Innocent girl who was excited about her new life like many of the teenage girls here and in my journeys it has taken me across the Entire U.S from Sunny Miami, to the deserts of New Mexico to the streets of Honolulu, Hi to the bustling city of Seattle and many more cities. Now I come to Lauras with a different point of view experiencing what I have been through and now while I can always use support, I think id like to give my advice and support to the girls who are now going through it. I am much less Innocent then I was yet that will not change my goal in life, im a 19 year old girl and I feel like im 70.

Right now in my life i am reminding myself that I am 19 years old and my life isnt over and in fact is Just gettin started! I am back at home in Ohio and ready to go back to school, the things I experienced I will use to only make me stronger=) Believe it or not, Lauras was a big part of my life in the beginning and we kind of drifted away sadly, so now I hope to re-connect with this positive website. Like my previous post and tradition, ill post a pic or 2 to show how i look as of today=)

148523_158282570880684_100000968251836_261392_6505980_n.jpg

148650_158282550880686_100000968251836_261391_4366864_n.jpg

150563_158282460880695_100000968251836_261388_4511789_n.jpg

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Sweetheart!

Gee, long time no see!

Welcome back to OHIO! The cultural center of the universe!

Well, you've been one busy girl, and now back to school...well, you've been lots of places and done lots of things, but, you're still 19...you have a lot of time left to love and live...

And I love what you said about family and friends...

It's so good to see you again, Honey....you look fabulous!

HUGGGGGGGS!

Donna Jean

• Admin

Hi, Cella, and welcome back.

It's sounds like your plate has been full to overflowing. I'm glad you've decided to stay with us for a while,

and provide guidance to those who are approaching transition as young women. I look forward to hearing whatever

you can share of your adventures. Oh, and girl, you do look great! :)

Carolyn Marie