• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Recovering From Ffs

Guest nova

(hey Donna Jean!)

I had a follow up with my surgeon, Dr. Davis in Palo Alto CA. All the staples came out . . oh what a relief, now I don't have to take washcloth baths. Swelling has gone done a lot, but there is still considerable swelling around my ears. And, I can get back on my hormones!! Whew!

I was walking from my parking garage to my place and some guy says, "Hey, mamma" then someone says, "Hey girl" and another says, "hey girl, what happened to you?" Now, I'm wearing huge sunglasses, my facial support chin and neck bandage, and a hat and scarf. All I can say is, thank you Dr. Davis! But just wait till around Christmas time!

The pharmacy just called, my prescription is ready, gotta go!

Guest Donna Jean

Great! You're doing wonderful...thanks for the update...I know that sometimes right now it doesn't seem so wonderful, but, you're progressing nicely and like you say..."Wait 'til Christmas!"

I'm so sorry for your discomfort, though...I hope that you get past all of that soon...and YAY for showers!

LOVE & HUGGS!

Donna Jean

• Admin

Making progress, Nova. It sounds very encouraging. I hope you're feeling 100 per cent very soon.

Best of luck!

Carolyn Marie

Yeah, Nova!

Let's all update our check lists, staples out - check, Back on hormones - check, most swelling is gone - check, still a noticeable amount of pain - sorry that it gets checked too but then three out of the four were very good! :)

Everything is going right on schedule - good for you!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest ~Brenda~

Nova hon,

I am glad that you are OK and that you are getting the results that you want. FFS, yes that was a big step!!!

Christmas time... what a present. Your story has been very inspiring for me. I have seen you triumph over obstacles.

You are wonderful!!

Love

Brenda