• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Maybe Meeting A Man

Guest angie

I was feeling so confident and womanly when I walked up to the bus stop...

All these guys were checking me out,a few even flirting with me.One,name

Mark,would not leave me alone.He kept up a steady patter shamelessly flirting,

even asking me out.Then he said the big one,"I know what you are,I can see

your adams apple." I thought,"Oh heck,You blew it boy." And decided to ignore him.

But Mark would not let it ride.He kept on messing with me,refusing to leave

me alone.Then he said," I am more accepting than you can imagine and would

really show you a good time if you are interested." Hmmmm that got my mind

to thinking.I found him to be a really cute guy,with a nice friendly personality...

So I gave him my name but with held my phone number,for now.I will see if

I am interested enough to give that man a try.Only luck or being very forward

and going to the stop again,will show if I am ready for the next step of this journey,

and being with a genetic man.

Angelique

• Admin

Good for you girl! You know how to catch 'em.

But you know the old saying...you catch 'em, you clean 'em. LOL

I know you'll be careful, Hon. You are a smart lady. Good luck whatever you decide.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean
I know you'll be careful, Hon. You are a smart lady. Good luck whatever you decide.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Angie....

Honey, I'll tag-team with Carolyn on this ....

You're old enough to vote, drink and get drafted...

If you do it, have fun!

And be safe....

You can do both together....right?

Huggs to you, Sweetie!

Donna Jean

Guest krisspykriss
Then he said the big one,"I know what you are,I can see

your adams apple."

Angelique

Guys can be pretty tactless. He could be someone looking for a tgurl for kinky proclivities. On the other hand. I have met guys who actually prefer to date tgurls for benign reasons. Some think we have a better attitude and are less demanding than GGs. Others are what I call "bi-light" and are attract to pretty and feminine people with little preference to one genitalia over the other.

I say give him a shot if he doesn't give me a feeling that he is a creep. I would meet him at a neutral public location that gives me the opportunity to get to know him a little better and see if there is any chemistry.

Guest AshleyRF

That's awesome girl... You just never know where you will find understanding and acceptance.

However, please do be careful. I know you will, but I still have to say it. :)

I don't know how to feel about this interaction...he strikes me as weird...at least by the words. I mean, most people...even if they suspect or assume, they would wait until they know you more, or they would wait until you were alone, you know...private conversation. But for him to do that without even knowing your name. He sounds off to me.

Just be careful. I'm glad you didn't give him your number yet...I think you've got a good idea on trying to feel him out first. Take it slow and easy..and if you get even the weirdest vibe, don't ignore it.

Guest Jean Davis

Hi Angie

That's wonderful, you have a good time.

But I would take some pepper spray, a taser, hand granade and possibly a rocket launcher in your purse. :lol:

Something just doesn't set right with this, It's almost like he was looking for you or someone like us.

Anyways, it's probably just me. ;)

Go paint the town red. :lol:

LUV

Jean

Kia Ora Angie,

:rolleyes: I'm with CJwar on this one...The bus-stop guy has made it quite clear he's 'into' trans-women...Remember - he sees you has a 'trans'-woman...

However in saying that, if you find him attractive and he's as accepting as you say...Then go for it, looking on the bright side you don't have to worry about having to 'out' yourself to him...

Metta Jendar :)

Guest krisspykriss
Something just doesn't set right with this, It's almost like he was looking for you or someone like us.

I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. I think it depends on the persons motives. Not every guy who likes tgirls is after some sexual proclivity.

Guest Jean Davis
I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing. I think it depends on the persons motives. Not every guy who likes tgirls is after some sexual proclivity.

I know honey

I'm just a Worry Wart. :lol:

Just don't want to see anyone hurt.

LUV

Jean

Guest krisspykriss
I know honey

I'm just a Worry Wart. :lol:

Just don't want to see anyone hurt.

LUV

Jean

Nothing wrong with being cautious. I do think there is a point where being too cautious will hamper the quality of your life. Not just in meeting guys, but in everything. There must be a balance. I worry about every new guy I meet and wont go to their place until I have met them at a neutral location or have talked to them extensively online. In hindsight, I shouldn't meet them at their house for the first time in any case until meeting them in person some place neutral. Nothing bad has happened, but I have been really creeped out meeting someone for the first time in real life after many many emails that seemed so nice and benign.

Guest ~Brenda~

Hmmm, I don't see an adams apple :)

You know your hot. We know your hot! How awesome is that!

Sweetheart, I don't have to tell you this... but please be careful!!

You know I love you!!

HUGS

Brenda

Guest madelane

Hi Angie

Being a newbie here I am not sure if I am out of line to comment buuuuut....

Be so very careful with this guy......had he just flirted with you as a women there would be a lot less worry for me, but having passed those comments....oh heavens but I would be very nervous.

There have been to many incidents of girls here being abused after agreeing to go out with guys here in Cape Town.....this is not meant to scare you in anyway but listen very carefully to that inner voice and at the first smallest tweak, cut and run....no tweak then have a glorious time.....

take great care

hugs

Madelane

Guest Angelgrlsue

Hi Angie

Like Shilo said, be careful. Meet in a public place and do not go back to his place or yours on the first date. Really get to know him before you advance to anything else.

Hugs,

Suzie

Only luck or being very forward

and going to the stop again,will show if I am ready for the next step of this journey,

So just like the genetic women you have found someone that is interested in you and you find them attractive but you do not know him so be very careful, we ladies have to protect ourselves and the best way is to know your surroundings, meet him at a restaurant or club and then go home alone - if he is into you as a person he will not mind waiting.

Do not tell him where you live until you are better acquainted, that is my advice to genetic women as well.

We live in a very strange world but we can survive in it with a bit of caution.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, Angie......

There seems to be a common thread running through your topic here...

1 ) HAVE FUN!

2 ) Be....uhhhh....BE......OHhhh what was that second one?...DANG..what WAS that other one?

Well, I'm sure that you remember it...it was Be-something....

Anyway you BE it.....ok?

LOVE YOU!

Donna Jean

I was feeling so confident and womanly when I walked up to the bus stop...

All these guys were checking me out,a few even flirting with me.One,name

Mark,would not leave me alone.He kept up a steady patter shamelessly flirting,

even asking me out.Then he said the big one,"I know what you are,I can see

your adams apple." I thought,"Oh heck,You blew it boy." And decided to ignore him.

But Mark would not let it ride.He kept on messing with me,refusing to leave

me alone.Then he said," I am more accepting than you can imagine and would

really show you a good time if you are interested." Hmmmm that got my mind

to thinking.I found him to be a really cute guy,with a nice friendly personality...

So I gave him my name but with held my phone number,for now.I will see if

I am interested enough to give that man a try.Only luck or being very forward

Angelique

Hi Angie,

My oh my girl, your really flying at the moment . Thrillllllllled for ya!!!! :D .

Gee Angie , we do get close at Laura"s , don"t we. We laugh together, we cry

together , and we hope together. Real tight crew as the boys would say.

Ya know what I would love to see happen for you hun ?? meet your first

man while out with friends or maybe your sis. Just a bit worried re this guy.

He said the wrong stuff to you hun. All those fish in the sea ???? .

Luv, Viv. :)

Guest Robin Winter

Ya, we ALL love you and don't wanna see anything happen to you! But....don't wanna stick you in a box for safe keeping either....so don't think I'm tryin to scare you off going, just careful :)

Guest erikka2046

Sounds great Angie and you'e doing the right thing, go and have some fun.

Like everyone here says, have fun but be careful. Meet the person in a public place, let your friend or someone you trust know where you're going and when you'll be back and of course trust your instinct :)

Erikka

Angie Hun---you go girl! Must be something in the air: I met a guy tonight and ohhhhh! Honey! He was so cute and such a sweetie! We sat and talked for hours. He was open about himself but not a guy to talk on and on about himself---he was genuinely interested in getting to know me. He asked if he could see me again. I told him I loved his energy and he replied that I had this great female energy. Oh! and my dog (who was my chaperone) adored him! Keep us posted how it goes with Mark and I will do the same. I'm generally somewhat guarded and on the reserved side but with Jeff I felt so relaxed and self-confident just being myself and being open with him---none of which escaped his comment.

ricka

I would be very cautious about this. Many of these guys prefer to chase girls like us cause they know many (not all, by any means) t-girls are easy sex.

From what I've seen, they'll often keep a genetic girl as a somewhat exclusive, while holding on to the t-girl for sexual gratification and fetish fulfillment.

Guys like this often look upon the t-girl as a convenient sex-ready backup that can serve in lieu of the GG in times when she's not down with it.

They call 'em Trannychasers.

They call 'em Trannychasers.

Well let us see shall we,he knows I am a trans woman...check

He knows I am pre op...check. I don't care that he knows I am.

All I know is that he is friendly and willing to date me as I am.

Once I get to know him,that is all that will matter to me,he accepts

and treats me like the woman I am.And if it gets to the sex part,

well then good for the both of us.I am a big girl,and know what I

am going into.Annnnd,a man giving me quality attention,is very very

welcome,and is far better than being alone.

Angie