• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

On Tucking

Guest ~Brenda~

Guest charli38

Has anyone thought about or tried using liquid latex to hold stuff in place down there? Or maybe try making a mold of some lady lower parts and making something that looks real and hides everything?

Charli

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mara13

• Carolyn Marie

Guest kendra lacey

i use duct tape :) but gaffs are the best depends on what u have financially i dated a guy who was a drag queen he was castrated so tucking was easy.

• 2 months later...

Finally after many years of on and off trying I think I succesfully managed today! For me it's just a personal thing, I'm not wearing women's clothes, especially in public, but just to pay down there and have it feel like that is so wonderful but there is a slight issue that can makes things just a tad uncomfortable.

Any suggestions on avoiding erections? Aside from hrt? I don't suppose there's some magic button to press. Anytime I think about how great it feels down there all of sudden it starts not feeling so great. ;-)

• 1 month later...
Guest Duce Minaj

I don't use anti-perspirant because the stuff burns when I use it down there, and results in a rash.

Using anti-perspirants can lead to Cancer so I advise anyone using them to stop immediately!

Guest Duce Minaj

i use duct tape :) but gaffs are the best depends on what u have financially i dated a guy who was a drag queen he was castrated so tucking was easy.

Gaffs really do magic! You can wear it as underwear/panties/thong while smoothing your male bulge! The most expensive are the most effective, you get what you pay for!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kendra K

I saw a YouTube video that had a tucking idea I hadn't heard of before and sounded like maybe the best idea. Wondering if others around here have tried it.

You cut the toes off a sock. Put a headband through it and then tuck and pull the headband up.

Seems to be good. Easy and I can't see it being painful. Definitely not trouble in the bathroom.

Guest ashleynikole

I started tucking and taping about 10 months ago. I then tried the gaff route but didn't really work for me and the gaff thongs started hurting my tailbone. Finally I started using support hose, but didn't want to actually wear the leg parts so when I got a run in my hose, I would cut off the legs and use the top like a support garment. Tuck, underwear then support top worked great, but after a while the hose would just wear out and not hold much any more. That's when I asked myself if they make just the top of support hose without the leg parts. Turns out they do. Amazon had some great deals on Spanx and Maidenform items that are amazing. Tuck, underwear (usually wide front, not skimpy) and spanx. That works wonders for me and easy to take on and off and still use the restroom. I use Victoria Secret underwear because they are super high quality and you can usually get a deal of like 7 pairs for $26 if you're on the mailing list.

I seriously thought the girls that said they used 2 pairs of underwear or underwear and hose were crazy. But they were right. It works. Keep in mind you might need a tighter solution if you're going clubing in your new miniskirt, but what i do is just fine for almost any other clothes. Crazy, I know.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Lacey Lynne

Just know that you do not HAVE to necessarily tuck. I've been full-time for approximately 2-3 years now, and I categorically and emphatically refuse to tuck. It is dangerous. Do it if you want to. It is not for me, and it does not have to be for you. You decide.

Do people read me because of my choice? No doubt. Does that impede my life? No way, because I won't let it. Sure, you'll get some attention, but OWN IT! Walk with your natural dignity and style, life your life and be the best you that you can be. To cop an old saying:

Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind.

Just be you! My two-cents' worth.

Peace & Joy :friends: Lacey Lynne

• 7 months later...
Guest kairaviggina

I would also like to know if there is a way that I can tuck my very most unwanted body part up and away and make it stay all day so I can pee freely sitting down and I don't have to where a gaff

I would also like to know if there is a way that I can tuck my very most unwanted body part up and away and make it stay all day so I can pee freely sitting down and I don't have to where a gaff

Believe me ive tried. It's not really possible. Tape is the closest you'll get but the angle and pressure make using the restroom next to impossible. It's also not very comfy

Guest Sasseya_Isobel

I have made a minor discovery for those who have trouble pushing your testicles into your abdominal cavities.

This is an easy way (for me at least) to tuck, and I think it could work for everyone else.

It involves three steps.

1. Grab everything; Penis and testicles, and make sure the skin is taut. You should be situated so that your testicles and penis are situated above your grip, and your pelvis below. Your testicles shouldn't be able to move anywhere. If they can, try pulling your grip up further until everything is relatively taut.

2. Lighten your hold slightly and push one testicles into the taut area where there should be no spare scrotal skin. It should slide all the way down and into the cavity. Repeat with the other testicle.

3. Push your penis back between your legs with your scrotal skin below it, so when it is back there the scrotal skin is above it. You can tape if you want.

I found that it is very easy to get your testicles into your body with this method. Tell me if I'm not clear.

Thank you thank you thank you,

All my life I have struggled to tuck, and when I did manage it was slightly painful, I despaired of ever managing,

But them tried this and wow, straight in no fuss, no pain, so simple. Thank you so much silver dragon

It is unbelievably easy now.

Love and prayers

Sass

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JODYGIRL

ive been tucking for over a year, mostly full time, and have been on partial hrt(antiandrogen and dont ask its a long story). makes tucking very easy but recently i had a very rare erection and found a bend in the member. saw the doc as i wasnt bothered about the function just that it had a kink it didnt have before and was worried. he said its Peyronie's disease caused by trauma possibly from tucking too tight.. so as lacey lyne said there can be damage done if you are not careful. i like my tight jeans so the doc said it only takes the member to be kinked without you knowing it all day and the risk is there. all i am bothered about is it doesnt affect anything to do with grs which he has said he doesnt believe it will.

Guest alexaz

Thank you all for these ways of getting a smooth look. I like the abdominal method, and it does not hurt at all!!!

Not sure what gets glue off the easiest, though. Aylen

Vegetable oil works to get the glue off and is not invasive as some things are.

Alexaz

Guest alexaz

Hi Clare,

I can cast a little light based on my own experiences. Once I decided that I needed to transition (about 18 months ago), I started to introduce more and more gender neutral things to my day to day living. I had been tucking for some years before this anyway but continued to wear bloke clothes. I started to buff my nails and slowly started to change my hair style to more and more femme. All of this while undergoing laser hair removal for my face. Nobody noticed a thing - I asked after I came out at work if any of my colleagues had seen any of the (to me) glaringly obvious signals. Nope - not one. One thing that people had noticed, I had complimented them on how nice they looked with a particular top or skirt or whatever - they hadn't felt that it was creepy but rather thought it was strange for a 'guy' to take an interest. Now they all know. So my point? You will be surprised how little people observe in others. If you do things subtely and introduce things over a period of time - people will generally not notice. Enjoy.

K x.

LOL. Similar story about people not seeing things.

My brother had a full beard and mustache for years. one day he shaved off the beard but left the mustache.

While visiting my parents my mom commented that my brother grew a mustache and it looked good. lol.

Even your mom doesn't really notice things completely.

Alexaz

Guest alexaz

Believe me ive tried. It's not really possible. Tape is the closest you'll get but the angle and pressure make using the restroom next to impossible. It's also not very comfy

OK OK chime in here.

I have tucked and pee'd with no problem several times.

The method I used was to push the lil guys up inside wrap and tape the scrotum skin around the ummm member and tape it.

Then pull it all back slightly ( Being a little longer, I dont pull it back all the way when doing this method )

Then using several 8 to 10 inch pieces of tape rather taught from front to back I tape it all UP between my legs ( some in a X fashion ) to my cheeks.Being careful not to put the tape over the end ( hole ) of my penis.

Then put on my panties.

BTW I use medical tape and I have shaved everything off down there.

It looks awesome and other than taking a little longer to get the pee started, everything works great and sounds like it should. YEAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

Just pull the panties down, sit and do my duty and I dont have to push it all back up again. It's already there. I do have to wipe several times and learned that when wiping, go from the front to the back so that you dont bring things from the anus over the rest of you.

Try it you'll like it. I do. hehe

Alexaz.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JaneShannon

Alexaz,

I tried your method today, and it worked pretty well. I think I pushed back to far because I was not actually able to pee. To bad, I was actually really excited to pee hands free. Thanks for the new technique. I will use it again!

Anyone,

I understand what I need to do. Tuck "him" back is no problem, and he stays put pretty well. It is his two friends (I hate these little guys). I can get them into the cavity, not problem, put I cannot get them to stay put. They keep wanting to slip back down. I wonder if the gaff I am using is too small? It seems not to provide the support up the sides to provide the upward support I need.

thanks,

Jane Shannon

Guest alexaz

Hi Jane

Yeah, It takes some practice to tuck n tape like this and still be able to pee but it does work.

The main thing to remember is to not tape to tight across your member and that it takes a little bit longer to get the flow to start, but when it does oooooo-la-la what a added feeling of being fem.

Im not sure but I dont think the little guys will ever stay up inside without help.

Once they are parked in their garage 'giggle' I pull all the extra scrotum skin around the useless member and tape it there. This keeps them where they belong as there is nowhere for them to go now.

Good luck and happy tucking

Alexaz

Guest JODYGIRL

mine stay up without any help. its more natural now for them to be there. i think it depends how tight the skin is around the pubic mound as thats one of the things that will force them out. of course the size as well is a big issue so its all a bit of a jiggle. for me i have developed a more female pubic mound thee body fat seems to have altered down there.

I may have missed it, but what kind of tape is used? In the past I had a skin infection around the pubic/thigh area and found that medical tapes that were strong enough to stay, would pull the skin off at removal, if the tap was allowed to be there all day. It was quite uncomfortable. :(

Guest alexaz

Ok so I use 3M Transpore medical tape ...A little sticky but if pulled off slowly it comes off easy.

I also use 3M Micropore tape or any sports tape. Micropore is a paper tape

I look for the kind that is perforated so that it breaths.

Any tape will tear if you are to rough with it but I have found the clear Transpore and white paper micropore are pretty tough tapes.

And Jodygirl. That sounds like a cool thing to look forward to

Did HRT do that ?

Alexaz

• Dev unpinned this topic