• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Misunderstanding

Guest Lionheart12

Guest Lionheart12

Hello This is lionheart12 i have an anoucment.

U happend to have a vary confusing summer this year. I had have a flash back that made me question my gender. It was a long process and i tried to figure iit all out by myself. I used this site along with some other sites to find out who i was. I was the only one that could answer that. I found myself to belive that i was an androgyne/or transexual when really i wasn't. I am sorry for the confusion and i am sorry for wasteing your time.

In tring to find out who i was i came across some pretty scary memeoies. But with the help of someone i was able to get those feelings sorted out.

I want to say thanks for those that tried to help me and i may not be coming back to these forums happy holidays.

Guest Donna Jean

Lionheart12

Well, what a bittersweet day....

You've worked so hard at trying to figure yourself out and you seem to found something.

We're a support site and we were here for you....

But, now that you know where you are, you are no longer in need of us...

That is what happens to so many..they reach a point where this site is now no longer useful to them..that's completely ok.

I wish you the best in your life's journey, Honey....

Thanks for being with us.....

Happy Holidays!

LOVE

Dee Jay

• Admin

I'm very glad that you have found your direction as well as clarity. That is what we all seek here, and

it is easier for some than others.

There is no need to apologize, hon, and you most certainly did not waste anyone's time. Like

Donna Jean said, we are a support site, you needed that, and we (hopefully) provided it.

It sounds like you did benefit from being here, and for that I'm happy.

I wish you all the best. You know that you are always welcome to return any time. Your account

will always be open.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest i is Sam :-)

I think it's awesome whenever someone manages to find clarity and find their way. whatever it might be. and I'm glad for you that it doesn't involve medications and difficult surgery and a bunch of other things i'm sure most of us would rather we didn't have to face. so congrats :)

Guest Elizabeth K

Go with God

[spanish saying] Via con Dios

I surely hope you did succeed in what you were looking for! In any case - come back if you need us - or just to say hello!

Lizzy

Dear Lionheart12,

It is always sad to say good bye but so much easier when you are leaving because you no longer need our help.

I am so happy that you have found your way and although we are not heading in the same direction life has a funny way of bringing things back around and one day somewhere out in that big 3-D world you might happen to meet a very tall lady in her 60s who seems somehow familiar and you know it just might be me.

I never say good-bye, just so long for now.

Merry Christmas and may God bless you in the coming year and forever,

Sally

Guest Lionheart12

My missunderstanding is my childhood truma i have vary little support and keep going in cericles i find it really hard to try and move on but there is one part of me that keeps my foot in the ground and i can't let the stress pull me down to much has happend cause i though the wors. So many weird things happend and it gets worst. I over analize my past and non of it makes sense. I get drug underneath everything and it hard to breath i wish i could erally talk to someone and i can't cause of my family. <u family's upbringing has contrubuted to my issues and its so bad. I want all of these confuing thoughs to go away i don't care about gender anymore i just want it all to go away. This site was the only place where i could get even a little bit of help. I wish things didn't have to be this way but i am trying to goet awayfrom my issues. Cause its getting really hard. I said stuff when i was small. Didn't know anything about it i just try and forget about anything. I got a bad feeling like something was going to happen before things happened. Come to realize something did happen. Other than this site i have no help what so ever.