• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Nearly Caught X-dressed By The Fire Brigade.

Guest Rebecca Quentin

Guest Rebecca Quentin

Well I'm not too sure where this story belongs, but I think it belongs here. Just one hour ago, I heard a loud engine noise from outside my top floor (2nd floor if you're in the UK, 3rd by US notation). I was cross-dressed at the time. When I looked out my window, I saw it was a fire-engine and the crew were rushing into my apartment's block!

Well, I don't think I've ever changed back into guy's clothes so fast in my life! As it turned out, the owner of one of the ground-floor flat's/apartments had had a very small electrical fire, panicked, but did the right thing and called the fire crew just in case. After changing into my male clothes (in about 20 seconds flat!) I popped downstairs to ask if things were OK, the fire man said it was no problem, just a small electrical fire in the downstairs flat and that there was no need to worry about a thing.

Of course I nearly had a heart-attack because I was sick worried they were about to bang on my front door and order me out into the street, cross-dressed while they dealt with the fire, lol. Not something I'll forget in a hurry and my friends will laugh themselves silly about it when I tell them I'm sure. Main thing is that it turned out not to be a problem and everyone (including downstairs' neighbour) are absolutely fine.

Guest Nikki A

OMG! that had to be scary! i bet you were out of the girls clothes like a bat outa heck!! lol at least nothing bad or embaressing really occured!

hugs, Nikki

Guest DisDwarf

Don't worry about what your neighbours would think if you got out dressed as a girl, they might be crossdressers or transgendered too and you not know it!:) We're everywhere!!

That is what is known as feeling the heat!

But you exhibited Grace under pressure or if you were taken outside by the fire crew you could have called yourself Grace.

I am glad that you are alright.

But it is a bit on the humorous side.

Love ya,

Sally

Hi hun,

One for the books yeh??.mind you ,,,,,if you

had put a ladder in your pantyhose one of those

fire fighters might have tried his luck, Yehaaaaaa.

viv :)

Guest Astro_Liz

These situations are always so entertaining. I always think of those "quick change" acts you see in talent shows, where they change outfits in the blink of an eye. I know I have had to speed change a few times, usually when someone rings my doorbell and they know I am home. Glad your situation turned out alright though, and that the fire was contained. :)

Guest sarah f

I have had one of those moments. Not a fire truck but the garage door opening and I am fully dressed in womens clothes. I got undressed faster than I ever have. I even had make-up on and had to get that off. I was scared that I was caught. I always make sure my wife is gone for a while before I do that again.

Love,

Sarah F