• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Annoying Things To Do / Funny Things To Do In Public

Flint

Annoying things to do in a lift/ elevator

1. Stare and grin at someone for a while and then announce "I have new socks on"

2. Try to make a personal call on the emergency phone

3. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"

4. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

5. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.

Annoying things to do in a supermarket:

1. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms

2. Try putting different pairs of women's panties/mens briefs on your head and walk around the store casually.

3. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"

4. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.

5. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

6. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

7. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.

8. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.

9. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"

10. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.

More to come maybe...... :P

I do believe that you have been shopping in my store!

I have always wanted to do this.

When seated in a nice restaurant, having a special meal with a friend when the baby behind you starts to cry - throw your napkin on the floor turn and facing the baby begin to cry also - louder than the baby - then shout, "My napkin hit the floor - all bad - make the dirt go away!"

I'd throw half a roll at the child but I love bread - so I would just eat it.

When entering an elevator walk straight in and continue to face the back without speaking and after a couple of stops when the doors open, back out of the elevator scanning the others carefully as you leave.

As soon as the doors close start clutching at your throat and ask why there doesn't seem to be enough air in here.

Start reciting Celtic poetry - this will annoy everyone even the Celts!

Look about two inches to the right of anyone that you are speaking to and try to focus about five feet behind them.

How am I doing - annoying enough?

Love ya,

Sally

I love you Matthias Blake

Come shooping with me sometime?

You'd be a fun one to get arrested with!

Not that that would ever happen to me B)

:lol: Sure i'll come shopping with you. (don't like shopping but if we're going to fit in some gym bags or something i'm all go!)

Something else i want to do....Just in public in general...Maybe on a train or just walking around a town centre...

Shout a random name as if i'm looking for someone for example something like "Sam" and keep shouting "Sam?" "sam?" "Sam where are you?" "sam?" when/if someone finally turns around called sam grin at them and say "I've been expecting you"

• 3 months later...
Guest mystique
Annoying things to do in a lift/ elevator

1. Stare and grin at someone for a while and then announce "I have new socks on"

2. Try to make a personal call on the emergency phone

3. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"

4. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

5. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.

Annoying things to do in a supermarket:

1. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms

2. Try putting different pairs of women's panties/mens briefs on your head and walk around the store casually.

3. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"

4. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.

5. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"

6. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.

7. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.

8. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.

9. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"

10. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.

More to come maybe...... :P

omg, i really HAVE to try these!

Guest Hoslers_wife

Do you KNOW my husband? You must. He isn't allowed in the grocery store with me because he gets Sooooo bored that he sticks his arms out on both side and knocks everything on either side of aisle over and runs away so people think its me. Oh dear. Not really funny but def. Annoying. I'm sure he has done all of the above at one time or another lol.

Love,

Chelsey hosler

Do you KNOW my husband? You must. He isn't allowed in the grocery store with me because he gets Sooooo bored that he sticks his arms out on both side and knocks everything on either side of aisle over and runs away so people think its me. Oh dear. Not really funny but def. Annoying. I'm sure he has done all of the above at one time or another lol.

Love,

Chelsey hosler

Your husband sounds cool! He should come chat with me some time. :P

Annoying things to do in the cinema:

Sit in front of other people who are trying to watch the movie and kiss your significant other. If you don't have a significant other, kiss the person sitting beside you.

Wear a top hat.

Start singing Get Down Tonight if the actors passionately kiss.

if you're watching a horror movie, slowly pour your drink on the floor. Look at the people sitting next to you, then say, "Ah, what a relief! Scary movies always make me do that."

Laugh loudly during serious and sad scenes.

If you've seen the movie before, say what's going to happen right before it happens. Act amazed at your wonderful foresight

Play an appropriate instrument for the movie: western-banjo, comedy-cazoo, action-synthesizer or guitar, mystery-bad whistle, horror-cowbell or afucha (sp), etc.

Take a bean bag and sit in the isle to watch the film

Guest chngnwnd

Here's more annoying things...

Annoying things to do to students:

1. When greeting students coming into class, wait until about the 4th student, then great them with a shout.

2. When they ask a question, answer before they finish asking. When they start again, give a different answer before they finish...continue until they look like they might cry...

3. When they ask your first name, reply with Mr. Ms. Miss Mrs. or whatever title you use...