• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Know It's Very Early

Guest GIUnknown

Guest GIUnknown

I can't wait for E3 2010. Starts June 15 and ends June 17. E3 to me is like a huge football fan watching the super bowl.

For those of you who don't know what E3 is, it stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo. It's where any company that is in the video game making business all come together in one spot every year to show off some new games that will come out in the fall. It's also the time when companies announce the next game that they're working on.

I am a huge video game adict, and so every year I always get so excited to find out about new games coming out. I hope Bethsda anounces that they're making a new Elder Scroll.

Guest Sotha
Oh yes. A new Elder Scrolls would be amazing. I hadn't ever even thought about that!

Oh really? Do you recognize my name? I will die when they announce TES: V. And it better be in Elsweyr and Valenwood (and there better be expansions in the Black Marsh and Summerset Isle . . . okay maybe that's asking a bit much).

• 1 month later...
Guest Ashley C.

I, too, am drooling over The Old Republic. Maybe we should start a TG guild? Haha!

Bethesda....eeeehhhh. I'm not too crazy about Oblivion or Fallout 3 (although I loved Morrowind right after it came out).

In a couple of weeks (yay!) I want some news about Mass Effect 3, anything to whet my appetite for the coming storm. Also, I'm very excited about Civ V....my friends and I probably poured at least a couple hundred hours into conquering each other in Civ IV.

Guest Djeridoo

ELDER SCROLLS V. I have been eagerly waiting for them to announce that since after Oblivion's release lmao. There is something going around right now saying Bethesda has a secret project they are announcing/showcasing at E3. Pete Hines denies this, of course. But he denies everything so that isn't saying much. Also they have a trademark set for Skyrim, that an extension has to be filed as "in use" by...I believe July, which is to say it needs to be announced by then or it expires entirely. I'm especially excited to see some news on TES V considering they were talking about reworking the game engine entirely for their "next big project", which included improving animations a lot (they opened their own mocap studio), as well as improving NPC AI. Bethesda's two weakest points, imo.

I'm also stoked to hear more about New Vegas. I'm tired of the same old news being spewed by various magazines and sources over and over again.

And then of course Dead Space 2. I've been following the Dead Space 2 facebook page pretty closely for awhile now, and I'm hungry for more on that as well.