• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Moving Out

Guest daphene

Guest daphene

Well, I did it. I made my reservation this morning at an RV resort to arrive this Saturday. As you know from one of my previous posts, I was thinking of moving away from my wife for a while because of the rough conditions at home due to me being transgender. I am going to stay at my current job for awhile longer so I will be living in my RV starting this Saturday. I will be about 100 miles from home so Daphene can become more public and alive. No more ridicule and name calling. I am so excited to be able to be in my true gender 24/7 except at work where I will still be that dull male figure. I am still going to keep trying to land a job in Florida so that I can relocate there eventually. Just thought I would let yall know of the latest step forward in my journey. By the way this was decided when my new makeup arrived that I ordered a few days ago and my wife said she could not take it anymore. She suggested I leave for a while and so I agreed since this is really the only way I can move forward.

Hugs,

Daphene :rolleyes:

Guest Donna Jean

Well, it's mutual agreement, then....

I'm so sorry that it has to be this way, but, we know when we start this journey that there are rocky roads ahead of us...

Plus side? You have somewhere to go and you have a job....

And the weather is getting better and you won't have freezing nights...But, will you have internet there? Hope so....

Both of you will get some breathing room to get your feelings together...that's a good thing...

Stay in touch, Sweetheart...

Huggs....

Donna Jean

Guest daphene

yes Donna Jean, they said they have free WIFI so i should be able to have internet on my laptop plus i have it on my cell phone so i will probably be here even more than i am now. I think you are right about the breathing room for both of us. I just hope she misses me and this does not lead to the end of my marriage.

Hugs,

Daphene

Daphene,

I hope that things work out for you and everything goes well.

I do not know about separations with a possible reconciliation as an end result, I only know from my own experiences, I hope that you are preparing yourself for either outcome.

Always know that your friends here will always accept you.

Love ya,

Sally

Daphene, maybe the separation will help your wife sort things out in her mind. I can imagine how this is tough on the both of you.

Gennee

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Daphene :)

I am sorry that it had to come down to this for you. So often dissolution of the marriage is what happens to us.

Are children part of your marriage? If I may ask?

In many ways you are going to feel a whole lot better :)

Living alone now, I can be myself 24/7 :)

HUGS

Brenda

Guest ricka

Well hon, you saw this coming. There are pros and cons of course---in life we are often left with no perfect solutions. I can surely empathize with your wife's struggle. For whatever reasons sometimes our spouses just can't accept us being another gender and we can no longer live a charade and survive. I hope that it goes well for you both. I like to remind myself that we are all of us just doing our best.

Hugs, Ricka

Guest Elizabeth K
when you moving Lizzy?

Daphene

GRIN - sooner than I thought! Wife had the sheriff's department throw me out - restraining order! That's the end of that!

Lizzy