• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Burning Of The Ex: A Letter

Guest HashBrown

yeah dude if you are a forum mod you're automatically a chat mod. Yeah, I wouldn't have known either, Lizzy told me that. :)

Oh.... I did NOT know that! are you sure? <_<

Guest mrgeof2m1991

I just LOVE how this turned from me talking about burning letters to talking about Mods and being Mods in Chat. :lol:

I just LOVE how this turned from me talking about burning letters to talking about Mods and being Mods in Chat. :lol:

Lol sorry.

My bad. :P

*runs out of this room* :P

Guest Donna Jean

So.......how'd the shredding go?

LOL

Donna Jean

Guest My_Genesis
Lol sorry.

Yeah my bad too lol. Tangent convo here.

LOL

Donna Jean

haha yeah bro, how did the shredding go? To get back from our little trip on ADD road...

Guest Evan_J
He pulled the whole "if I end up going back alone, I am just going to kill myself" BS. :(

People who are suicidal should reach out to people that can either give them guidance toward professional help (much as what goes on here) or the professionals directly.

A date/mate/spouse who does what yours did is often looking to control behaviour. Should you still tell them to get ahold of a professional? Most definately. You never know. But to think that what you can do is solving a suicide situation.....

I don't know if you read any of my other threads but he made me feel really horrible and like I am a cheater when I talked to my friends do I stopped. I mentioned that in another thread of mine.

You actually had a big time control artist.

They come in both sexes so be on the look out.l

Some of the dead give aways.....

Wanting to take you away from a location where all of your support systems are located.

Striving to isolate you or remove outside friends and contacts ("I don't want you discussing what happens between us" , "You shouldn't tell people what happens between us, its just between US!" -there's privacy and then there's wanting what happens between you hiden)

Dramatic or overblown emotional states in which only you doing this or that will make everything ok. ("if I end up going back alone, I am just going to kill myself")

Wanting you to quit a job shortly after meeting or quiting theirs shortly after beginning cohabitation

In fact: (googgles it) http://www.homestudycredit.com/courses/con...CR/secCR16.html

http://www.heart-2-heart.ca/men/page17.htm

http://www.towerofpower.com.au/controlling-people

http://www.helium.com/items/510925-what-ar...-a-relationship

Guest mrgeof2m1991
Lol sorry.

You don't have to go!!!!!!!

*drags him back* :P

LOL

Donna Jean

haha yeah bro, how did the shredding go? To get back from our little trip on ADD road...

I haven't got that far yet. Still waiting to get to the house with the shredder.

People who are suicidal should reach out to people that can either give them guidance toward professional help (much as what goes on here) or the professionals directly.

A date/mate/spouse who does what yours did is often looking to control behaviour. Should you still tell them to get ahold of a professional? Most definately. You never know. But to think that what you can do is solving a suicide situation.....

He was controlling. In a lot of ways. I haven't talked to him since I left. Last thing I said to him was "Good-bye Ryan." He was like "bye" in a snotty voice.

Even if I said go get help he would have been no. And never did anything about it. He would always say how sad he was but then wouldn't do anything about it. He would just keep going on being sad. It was annoying, but I did my best to make him happy when I could.