• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Rs

Guest cael

Guest 91curiouskitten

I played, and for all the peopel out there who look for this thing

THERES A MAN WHO SELLS A GENDER CHANGING POTION!!! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR GENDER, HAIR, EVERYTHING!

Guest Donna Jean
I played, and for all the peopel out there who look for this thing

THERES A MAN WHO SELLS A GENDER CHANGING POTION!!! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR GENDER, HAIR, EVERYTHING!

Oh my!

I think that I might like this game!

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

People here at Laura's wanna change their gender???

OH MY - I get it now!

I was wondering what this place was all about! I was just surfing the net one day... and found this place here... people seemed so nice!

BUT

I wondered what all this binding and bra size stuff was all about!

DANG

LIZZY (off her meds again)

(apologies to those non transpeople here who are perfectly fine as they are - I had to write it this way to make the joke work)

Guest cael
People here at Laura's wanna change their gender???

OH MY - I get it now!

I was wondering what this place was all about! I was just surfing the net one day... and found this place here... people seemed so nice!

BUT

I wondered what all this binding and bra size stuff was all about!

DANG

LIZZY (off her meds again)

(apologies to those non transpeople here who are perfectly fine as they are - I had to write it this way to make the joke work)

OH, my elizabeth you dont say... no wonder its soooo strange here *scratches his chin* hmmm ya know i think i like it hear any ways :P

Guest Nicodeme

I play!

Here I was thinking I was just a total nerd. :P

Also the Makeover Mage can give your character a sex change. Just warning you, if you go FtM you go bald. XD

Guest Selkia

Oh ya I play xD been playing since the game started Oh im an old timer...I have like 3 accounts...Oh i also play WoW LotRO GW and Dofus(yes its a game)

~SEL

Guest cael

you go bald!?!?!? :o ohhhh well, heh-heh i gots an account i can use just need to build it up <_< cuse its a darn newb

i never found the makeover mage btw

Guest Nicodeme
you go bald!?!?!? :o ohhhh well, heh-heh i gots an account i can use just need to build it up <_< cuse its a darn newb

i never found the makeover mage btw

Yeah, my first character used to be female and I was like "yeah, I dont' feel like being genderbait anymore." and went and got it done. It costs about 3000 gold pieces, I think. But afterwards my character had a huge bald spot, and I laughed and said, "That must have been some serious testosterone there!"

The Makeover Mage is on the south side of Falador. When you leave through the south end of the city, go west until you find a small hut. That's where he lives.

Guest cael

really?!?!?! ive walked right past it a cupple of times then :blink: i lost all my money thou cuse i was playing yesterday and attacked something bigger than me and died and that sux

Guest Carden

I play. It is fun but I don't really have any friends on it. XD

I got a sex change on there. Sprinted to the hair dresser.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Mikku

lol Ruinscape, i used to play this game back in the day, its actually the first online game i played.. served as a great tool to help cope with my ftm needs, i was to everyone, a girl. loved it. i stopped playing about 4 years ago when the game started getting overhauled and felt more like Toon town... lol either way was a good game ^.^ suprised to see others on here that play, there are a lot of good people on that game, despite its flaws.

• 1 year later...