• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

Guest lvmyftm

HA!! For once you guessed wrong what I was going to say! Oh happy day!! (Does the "she's wrong dance")

And I would not hit on you. Mess with you yes, but not hit on.

Geeze....does Mr. Sarcastic not know sarcastism when he reads it :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Evan_J

Geeze....does Mr. Sarcastic not know sarcastism when he reads it :P

Don't try to throw me off, little miss "hottie" woman, you were WRONG about something.

Break out the beefjerky!!

Guest lvmyftm

Don't try to throw me off, little miss "hottie" woman, you were WRONG about something.

Break out the beefjerky!!

I am wrong plenty of times :P Just ask my kid...I am always wrong according to her! hahahaha You can be right if it makes you feel better, just know I was messing with you as well :P

Whats the pass card for? You have yet to explain that.

Guest Evan_J

I am wrong plenty of times :P Just ask my kid...I am always wrong according to her! hahahaha You can be right if it makes you feel better, just know I was messing with you as well :P

Whats the pass card for? You have yet to explain that.

Oh, noooow she wants me little 'ole pass card :P

Gives you clearance in the event 5 or more or us are gathered and either Jessica Alba is present or levels 2 or 3 business is being conducted. Only thing it doesn't give ya is level 1. Can't have that. And honestly you probably don't want it.

Fellas have to vote though before I can give it to ya.

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

no cowering <_<

**gives ya a poke between the shoulder blades that means "stand up straight"

Hey!! Ow!!! <_< I don't like to stand up straight. ;)

Guest lvmyftm

Oh, noooow she wants me little 'ole pass card :P

Gives you clearance in the event 5 or more or us are gathered and either Jessica Alba is present or levels 2 or 3 business is being conducted. Only thing it doesn't give ya is level 1. Can't have that. And honestly you probably don't want it.

Fellas have to vote though before I can give it to ya.

I just asked what it was smartarse :P If Jessica Alba or some other hot chick is present I will be doing the same thing you guys are doing....checking her out and gauging my chances :P

Guest Evan_J

I just asked what it was smartarse :P If Jessica Alba or some other hot chick is present I will be doing the same thing you guys are doing....checking her out and gauging my chances :P

[Reads bottom of card] Actually it does not say you can't do that :) ...agrees to wear G-string......sit on laps......agree to backroom....mmmm some other stuff, but does not say you cannot check out Jessica Alba :)

[Reads bottom of card] Actually it does not say you can't do that :) ...agrees to wear G-string......sit on laps......agree to backroom....mmmm some other stuff, but does not say you cannot check out Jessica Alba :)

:lol:

*waits for the possible new thread*

*waits for it too...*

Oh you mean a new thread by me? Oh.

*watches you wait* ;)

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

*waits for it too...*

Oh you mean a new thread by me? Oh.

*watches you wait* ;)

:lol:

Jeez thanks :P

*taps fingers on laptop and busies himself with pointless crap*

Guest lvmyftm

Whoa dude! You seem to have me mistaken for a girly girl or something!!! That aint me! Butt floss really? That stuff ONLY gets worn if I know that it won't be on long if you know what I mean ;) Backroom???? Some other stuff? Explain the refrence pls :P

Guest Evan_J

Whoa dude! You seem to have me mistaken for a girly girl or something!!! That aint me! Butt floss really? That stuff ONLY gets worn if I know that it won't be on long if you know what I mean ;) Backroom???? Some other stuff? Explain the refrence pls :P

Awwww, well now thats a disappointment. :( Cuz I checked the bylaws just for you. [Gets a HUGE tome about the size of two yellow pages and plops it on the desk....] see, it says right here:

"on the occasion that a plausable female hath been identified , and she be girlish and sublime in nature and endowed with that nature which may take pleasure in the fulfilment and enjoyment of the company then it may be extended, under a casting of votes, an entry to certain functions and gatherings as identified by such company that might not otherwise be attended by her gender."

Oh well. But you're still our friend.

Guest lvmyftm

Awwww, well now thats a disappointment. :( Cuz I checked the bylaws just for you. [Gets a HUGE tome about the size of two yellow pages and plops it on the desk....] see, it says right here:

"on the occasion that a plausable female hath been identified , and she be girlish and sublime in nature and endowed with that nature which may take pleasure in the fulfilment and enjoyment of the company then it may be extended, under a casting of votes, an entry to certain functions and gatherings as identified by such company that might not otherwise be attended by her gender."

Oh well. But you're still our friend.

LMAO! Guess its a good thing that I can hang with the guys just like one of the guys then :P

Guest Evan_J

LMAO! Guess its a good thing that I can hang with the guys just like one of the guys then :P

Of course you can, if anything, I was gonna ask if you were sure you don't wanna try out a little binding and borrow an extra roll of tubesocks from someplace . (We won't tell if you feel a little more boy than girl you know ;) )

Guest lvmyftm

Of course you can, if anything, I was gonna ask if you were sure you don't wanna try out a little binding and borrow an extra roll of tubesocks from someplace . (We won't tell if you feel a little more boy than girl you know ;) )

hahaha What do I need a roll of tubesocks for? I got a packer sitting in the "toy box". :P I remember the days of several sports bras to try and get those Gosh darned things to look smaller that was painful....no thanks on the binder. If my guy would let me I would get them reduced again (grew back while prego :() but for some reason it doesn't want me to have small ones...men! ugh lol

Guest Evan_J

hahaha What do I need a roll of tubesocks for? I got a packer sitting in the "toy box". :P I remember the days of several sports bras to try and get those Gosh darned things to look smaller that was painful....no thanks on the binder. If my guy would let me I would get them reduced again (grew back while prego :() but for some reason it doesn't want me to have small ones...men! ugh lol

And you're suuuure you wanna go with "female"? (funnin you ,......well,.....kinda :mellow: )

They got other stuff besides "male" and "ftm" you know.

Guest lvmyftm

And you're suuuure you wanna go with "female"? (funnin you ,......well,.....kinda :mellow: )

They got other stuff besides "male" and "ftm" you know.

hahahaha Yeah I am good with female thanks :P It would be cool to be a guy and all for a day or two, but I am rather happy how I am and how I fit in society. :)