• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

Guest Cowboy
I was just playin. It's the way I work. If I don't try to be funny then things are all weird with me

ah. well.

in that case.. theres always E for Effort.

and for your effort, you get a root beer.

:lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

In time you will be rewarded with a manly pat on the back and a beer. :P

Fetch us a cigar then I'll reward you. ;)

ah

Okay! I give in!

*pats you on your back and hands you a beer*

*jumps up and down squealing* Yes I just did that :P

Can't help it...

I feel so cool now :DB)

*walks away in shame*

*jumps up and down squealing* Yes I just did that :P

Can't help it...

I feel so cool now :DB)

*walks away in shame*

<_< someone should take that beer i just gave him off him. Because...He's already way too excitable...... :lol:

Kidding he can keep it.

<_< someone should take that beer i just gave him off him. Because...He's already way too excitable...... :lol:

Kidding he can keep it.

Oh pfft :P

*grabs a hold of it so no one can take it* It's mine!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit I am hyper give me a break though it's better then what I was feeling last night :mellow:

:blink: uhhh i think we should go ahead and cut him off. :lol:

but but but but but but there's no alcohol in it!!!!!!!

Mine mine mine!!!!!!!!!! *hides it*

:P

:blink: uhhh i think we should go ahead and cut him off. :lol:

Well luckily I didn't give him the real beer ;)

I keep the real beer for cowboys like myself and you. ;):P

ah. well.

in that case.. theres always E for Effort.

and for your effort, you get a root beer.

Wait why do I get a ROOT beer? :(

Well luckily I didn't give him the real beer ;)

I keep the real beer for cowboys like myself and you. ;):P

MATTY!! That's no very nice :(

*throws can down and goes sulks in a corner like he always does*

MATTY!! That's no very nice :(

Geo, i aint being mean. I'm looking after your liver. :lol:

Seriously Geo I'm not meaning to be mean.

Geo, i aint being mean. I'm looking after your liver. :lol:

Seriously Geo I'm not meaning to be mean.

My liver is already messed up ;)

That was funny :P "not meaning to be mean" :lol:

I love you Matty (no no no not like that)

My liver is already messed up ;)

That was funny :P "not meaning to be mean" :lol:

I love you Matty (no no no not like that)

*pats your back and ruffles your hair*

you too in a really manly way. :P

*pats your back and ruffles your hair*

you too in a really manly way. :P

:D

I feel like a kid again :huh:

Guest Cowboy
Wait why do I get a ROOT beer?

lol should i really have to explain why you get a root beer?

:lol: :lol:

yea. All beer in this room is beerless :P

Guest Evan_J

**has read the entire exchange that lead up to this point....

Or why that conversation you were referring to changes to cars.

Hell, if a car does this to you a woman will make the top of your head fly off dance across the room LOL.

**has read the entire exchange that lead up to this point....

Or why that conversation you were referring to changes to cars.

Hell, if a car does this to you a woman will make the top of your head fly off dance across the room LOL.

Guest Evan_J

You Guys dont mind if I have a beer with you, its my B-Day and I want to celebrate the new me

Emily

Awww, well since its your birthday you go right ahead. I was little worried seeing a sweetie like you in the midst of all this smoke and whatnot, but being a birthday girl I'm sure we can find you a seat befitting a princess. Pulls a fancy cushionbacked stool with armrests up for Emily and orders her a cake from Brother's Bakery and sits it on a table right in front of her**** Center of attention ;)

Image2.jpg

Guest lvmyftm

Awww, well since its your birthday you go right ahead. I was little worried seeing a sweetie like you in the midst of all this smoke and whatnot, but being a birthday girl I'm sure we can find you a seat befitting a princess. Pulls a fancy cushionbacked stool with armrests up for Emily and orders her a cake from Brother's Bakery and sits it on a table right in front of her**** Center of attention ;)

Image2.jpg

Wow! Who knew that Evan baked?! :o lol

Guest My_Genesis

I've loved VW Beatles for as long as I can remember. I have several toy models of them.

Now if only I could get over my fear of driving and get my licence. (I got in an accident a couple years back; I have a permit.)

My dad used to have a VW Beatle and now he's got a 1971 VW "bus." It's being repaired right now though... getting a whole new engine... my mom says it's like getting heart surgery. lol.

Off roading does sound cool. Yea.

Doesn't it?!?! lol

Why is it that every time I come back you all talk about cars? :huh:

Because when you're not here it gets boring and we default back to cars LOL.

When I am not here cars. When I am here... Women... Most of the time anyways :blink:

When you are here... it's more exciting... so we talk about more exciting things. :D

We could just sit and grunt and scratch our....

Yeah! What Monkey Man says! lol.

In time you will be rewarded with a manly pat on the back and a beer. :P

Fetch us a cigar then I'll reward you. ;)

ah

Okay! I give in!

*pats you on your back and hands you a beer*

Can't you just start giving out random man hugs like you were doing before? :P

You Guys dont mind if I have a beer with you, its my B-Day and I want to celebrate the new me

Emily

Happy Birthday! You can join us, but I warn you, it smells like cigars and beer and you may not like the topics of a lot of the conversing that goes on.... LOL.

:P

Guest Evan_J

[sigh] She's a smartgirl but she don't read so good....

orders her a cake from Brother's Bakery

tried to bake a potato long time ago once.....stayed in the oven over a hour....came out hot and raw LOL

tried cheesecake...cuz I like cheesecake .......dark brown on the outside and liquid inside

tried that oven-fry stuff they sell for pork.....hard and "burgundy" like raw meat on the inside but the ovenfry looked like it just came out of the box.

You want to stick with your assumption?

Guest My_Genesis

Image2.jpg

Geo got us both doin the "awwww" thing now, I see. lol. Is that even appropriate in the man room? :P

lol... I think he said he got it from a bakery? but sshhhh don't tell him I told you lol.

Guest Emily Ray

Genesis,

I could say things that would make you blush! But, Im a lady now. I ve only got time for one quick one and got to get home before Los Locos start walking the streets of TJ.

Huggs, and Salud

Emily

Guest lvmyftm

[sigh] She's a smartgirl but she don't read so good....

tried to bake a potato long time ago once.....stayed in the oven over a hour....came out hot and raw LOL

tried cheesecake...cuz I like cheesecake .......dark brown on the outside and liquid inside

tried that oven-fry stuff they sell for pork.....hard and "burgundy" like raw meat on the inside but the ovenfry looked like it just came out of the box.

You want to stick with your assumption?

yeah yeah ok, you got me on that one, guess I didn't read so well, got other things on my mind. Plus I forget that people actually buy cakes from bakery's. lol