• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

Guest Evan_J

Um wow.... That's uh just wrong with what you said there Evan :lol:

Wha? Her car is stuck in a hole.

*cough

Finally, ya got somethin ya wanna look at. Good . (whispers: ask him if he has an older sister...aunt maybe? lol)

my favourite part is the booo....ts. :P

LOL Thaaats my boy. Did I ever tell you you were like a son? LOL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

Wha? Her car is stuck in a hole.

*cough

Finally, ya got somethin ya wanna look at. Good . (whispers: ask him if he has an older sister...aunt maybe? lol)

Ha!! Sure :P I am sure your mind was elsewhere ;)

Mhm and he is mighty fine :P

I would but I don't know him :P

Guest Pól

:blink:

Okay ALL you guys are getting bad <_<

Note the title of the thread like. :D

RJ, that picture would be vastly improved if those boots weren't surrounding a Volvo. :lol:

Guest Evan_J

Ha!! Sure :P I am sure your mind was elsewhere ;)

You're imagining things.

But now that I think about it....you actually could do with some nice young men friends.....with moms, .....aunts......au pairs.......hot science teachers .(lol)

RJ, that picture would be vastly improved if those boots weren't surrounding a Volvo. :lol:

Was there a Volvo in that picture???? Heck, was there a car in that picture lol? :P

Guest Evan_J

I only caught it on the third look.

rofl

And 5000 points to Matty for havin the catch of the day; [nudges Pol]Pol if you wanna know ask him ;)

Geo, we're doin this for your own protection. (and to keep Mary Ellen from killin us.....) Just concentrate on boys with nannies.

Noted it :/

You're imagining things.

But now that I think about it....you actually could do with some nice young men friends.....with moms, .....aunts......au pairs.......hot science teachers .(lol)

Was there a Volvo in that picture???? Heck, was there a car in that picture lol? :P

O

M

G

I only caught it on the third look.

Again,

O

M

G

rofl

And 5000 points to Matty for havin the catch of the day; [nudges Pol]Pol if you wanna know ask him ;)

Geo, we're doin this for your own protection. (and to keep Mary Ellen from killin us.....) Just concentrate on boys with nannies.

:unsure: How so?

*admits that he would do the same thing if it was a guy instead of a girl* :rolleyes:

Guest My_Genesis

rofl

Ha yeah Matty wins... for now. My inbox is open too :P

Here is a pic with something foe everyone-Braveheart toowhelan.jpg

Is it sad to say that I want to be that girl...? :rolleyes:

Guest Pól

rofl

I'm way ahead of you :lol:

• Forum Moderator

Is it sad to say that I want to be that girl...? :rolleyes:

Why sad -she's about to have a great time.

Uh-I mean she' found a great guy. Yeah-that's it. Wouldn't want to corrupt any of the young minds here

But yeah-I'd rather be that guy-not sure about whether I'd want the girl-that's pretty confusing right now but I do want to be that guy

Guest Evan_J

I'd rather be that guy

I'd want to be A guy but not necessarily THAT one. -Screw that slayin dragons stuff lol you got dragons handle em before I get there. When I was young I thought that was all "noble" or whatever....I don't wanna be anybody's "hero". If you need heroics call "dial a chump". Hero's get worn out and exhausted lol and in the end the bad guy has already rolled around with her LONG before he gets the girl.

I'll take the candy, let "hero" worry about what to do with the wrapper.

• Forum Moderator

Evan-slaying dragons is FUN.

I live to slay dragons. Bring em on.

It's not about being a hero.

It's all about WINING the fight

Guest My_Genesis

I'd want to be A guy but not necessarily THAT one. -Screw that slayin dragons stuff lol you got dragons handle em before I get there. When I was young I thought that was all "noble" or whatever....I don't wanna be anybody's "hero". If you need heroics call "dial a chump". Hero's get worn out and exhausted lol and in the end the bad guy has already rolled around with her LONG before he gets the girl.

I'll take the candy, let "hero" worry about what to do with the wrapper.

You could be the guy who released the dragon then... oh wait nope, I took that spot. :P

Guest Evan_J

You could be the guy who released the dragon then... oh wait nope, I took that spot. :P

LOL I'll be the guy that taught ya to ;)

And JJ you just keep swingin that sword. If you don't slay dragons, you'll slay women. ....not literally of course :P

LOL I'll be the guy that taught ya to ;)

And JJ you just keep swingin that sword. If you don't slay dragons, you'll slay women. ....not literally of course :P

Guest Evan_J

Hmmmm (has an additional brainstorm....) you know.....since you mentioned being "complex" at this time....and since our young friend is feeling conflicted at this time......you might be able to help him out with both his potential interests in the event that he gets fed up with just our luscious meger girl eye-candy.

Hmmmm (has an additional brainstorm....) you know.....since you mentioned being "complex" at this time....and since our young friend is feeling conflicted at this time......you might be able to help him out with both his potential interests in the event that he gets fed up with just our luscious meger girl eye-candy.

:rolleyes:

Guest Evan_J

lol Its an old expression youngun. "Slayin" women just meant gettin em to want you.

:rolleyes:

Wha? You don't want boy-candy? Keep bein difficult and I'll duct tape that one finger that finds the emoticons to your thumb lol.

lol Its an old expression youngun. "Slayin" women just meant gettin em to want you.

Wha? You don't want boy-candy? Keep bein difficult and I'll duct tape that one finger that finds the emoticons to your thumb lol.

Okay that's an odd expression :P

Um of course I want boy candy :P No way!! I need my finger that goes to the emoticons :P I love them :D And yes I know I over use them :lol:

• Forum Moderator

Evan!!

You're going to traumatize our young friend.

That's a no go

And he's in a relationhsip.

And I'm busy slaying dragons

Not to mention my complications don't tend in that directions.

Anybody got a pressure washer for Evan's mind??