• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cowboy
Sure. Not that I can remember how to play.

*goes to hand you a pool que when gets distracted by the beauty*

electric-guitars-that-rocked-music--rock-guitar--gibson-les-paul-6171567.jpg

I want!

*drooling* i want one on tooooo

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

Guess we'll have to save up for it. :( *takes first hit on pool table without a clue what he's doing* :P

How much are they?

And are you um... What's it called when you fake that you don't know how to do something or play something then you win...?

How much are they?

And are you um... What's it called when you fake that you don't know how to do something or play something then you win...?

That is called being a liar. ;)

I honestly can't remember how to play. Been a long time since I played. The last time was when I was an iccle kid. Was playing against Grandad. :P

Guest Cowboy
*takes first hit on pool table without a clue what he's doing*

*scopes out available shots.*

You know...

i do gotta say...

*steps back and glances at pool table.*

i like the way this thing's built.

tournament-table1.jpg

That is called being a liar. ;)

I honestly can't remember how to play. Been a long time since I played. The last time was when I was an iccle kid. Was playing against Grandad. :P

No no there's another word for it :P I'll look it up later ;)

Aw!!! *hugs* I remember how to play but it's been so long I'm kinda rusty :P

You know...

i do gotta say...

http://www.ballerhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/tournament-table1.jpg

That is one cool table!

My guitar lessons never really stuck. Was fun whilst it lasted but I have no musical talent whatsoever.

Ah same here to be honest. :( Wish I could play well though. lol

Aw!!! *hugs* I remember how to play but it's been so long I'm kinda rusty :P

*passes you some oil* that should help with the rustyness....

Guest Sam_P

Ah same here to be honest. :( Wish I could play well though. lol

All my friends seemed to be able to just... pick it up! Without lessons or anything. :(

All my friends seemed to be able to just... pick it up! Without lessons or anything. :(

It is really annoying when others seem to be just good at it straight away. :( *jealous*

You know...

i do gotta say...

tournament-table1.jpg

That's hot :P Love it!!!!!! ^_^

My guitar lessons never really stuck. Was fun whilst it lasted but I have no musical talent whatsoever.

I can't play at all :lol:

*passes you some oil* that should help with the rustyness....

Ah Ta :D

*feels less rusty*

It is really annoying when others seem to be just good at it straight away. :( *jealous*

Don't be sadz :(

*hugs* for both of you :)

Guest Sam_P

Also loving the pool table, very snazzy! Over the summer I'm trying to get to a decent level of skill at darts. Do we have a darts board? Anyone got any tips? :)

Guest Sam_P

Of course we've a darts board! I'm not quite rubbish at darts, but nearly so. Sam, do you play any snooker?

Uhm, I used to play occasionally on holidays when there was a games room. I haven't played in years because I'm near-enough blind without my glasses and when I bend down to take a shot I end up looking over the top of my glasses. I know I should try not doing that. :P

Air hockey is more my sport-with-a-table. It's just annoying that it normally costs quite a bit to play on air hockey tables. Maybe we could appropriate a hacked one? ^_^ (Assuming we have a lot of space to expand this place. We can just dig a tunnel right? :P)

I used to LOVE air hockey! I was friggin good at it an all! No one wanted to play against me cause chances were they'd ALWAYS lose!

I used to LOVE air hockey! I was friggin good at it an all! No one wanted to play against me cause chances were they'd ALWAYS lose!

Then I guess I'll never play against you :P

Guest Cowboy
Air hockey is more my sport-with-a-table.

DUDE!!

Air hockey is awesome!

i think we should get both of these for this place!

*examines room*

three-player-air-hockey.jpg

img_0312-300x225.jpg

and maybe a foosball table?

or do we have one of those already?

DUDE!!

Air hockey is awesome!

*examines room*

img_0312-300x225.jpg

Oh we should we should get those ^_^

• Forum Moderator

I request that we install holographic gamingIi prefer a little more action in my recreation

JJ

Guest Sam_P

DUDE!!

Air hockey is awesome!

*examines room*

img_0312-300x225.jpg

Ooh never seen a 3-player one. :D And that second one looks awesome!

*whispers to Evan I think we might need an extension to this building just to fit everything in <_<:P

*digs out the Tok'ra growing crystals*