• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

"full Time"

Guest Janis

Guest Janis

Hello everybody,

Well tomorrow May 24th I begin living 'full time'. I hope that I am not too nervous making that first walk into my office. I am sure everything will be fine other than my own worries.

So RLE/RLT/Full Time here I come!

Janis

Good Luck Janis.

Do your fellow employees know at the office or is this going to be a complete surprise?

Love Susan

• Admin

Congrats, Janis, and best wishes for a successful and happy day. I hope it goes perfectly for you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Janis
Do your fellow employees know at the office or is this going to be a complete surprise?

Thank you very much for your support. The staff have known since Feb. 22nd that I am trans. So they have had a long time to get used to the idea, but tomorrow is the reality.

Right now I am a ball of nerves, the mixture of excitement and anxiety.

again I am sure it will be an uneventful day but stil....

Love ya all,

Janis

Guest JustShelly

Congrats!!

Just remember if you have any difficulties during the day. Just keep telling your self 'just keep swimming, just keep swimming". :) I think everything will go good.

Pleas lets us know how your day went.

Best Wishes

Shelly

Guest angie

Welcome to fulltime womanhood sis.

It may get challenging at times,but,oh,is it ever worth it.

Huge Hugs for a Giant Step Forward,

Angie

Guest Cris

Janis,

Hopefully your day went well, and that your nervousness was just self induced, and nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Best

Cris

Guest Elizabeth K

I know its a done deal by now! My advice would have been act like it is no big deal!

Many people will take a cue from how you act - so smile alot and show you are FINALLY at peace.

LIZZY

Guest Janis

Thank you for your kind words of support.

Today is going great! I have gotten a great deal of compliments and encouragement. A few of the office staff went in and ordered my flowers with a Happy Birthday card.

It has been an amazing day for me. I posted a pic my partner snapped of me in the gallery. It is not the greatest, i think the nervousness is written out on my face.

Janis

Guest Elizabeth K

Today is going great! I have gotten a great deal of compliments and encouragement. A few of the office staff went in and ordered my flowers with a Happy Birthday card.

It has been an amazing day for me. I posted a pic my partner snapped of me in the gallery. It is not the greatest, i think the nervousness is written out on my face.

Janis

Thats you????

Whatta you worried about! Dang natal females pretending to be MTF (mutterings - slinks away again!)

Lizzy

Guest Donna Jean

Janis

I think that you should know that some of us have been there with you all day....

When I read this this morning, my heart was pounding....

You'd think that I was doing it instead of you!

It really sounds as if the others have been really sweet.....

Good on you, Hon.....

LOVE

Donna Jean

Guest KellyKat

Janis

Well Happy Birthday!!!

Janis has arrived!!

And you looked wonderful doing it!!

Congrats hun!!

Luv Kat :)

Guest Melanie Dawn

Gook Luck, and I hope all goes well. I WAS pretty close myself, but had a hard stumble... now i don't know when it's going to happen for me.

Melanie Dawn

Guest Janis

So after all was said and done, I survived my first day. I feel that my i should not have been so nervous because everybody was awesome. From here on out my confidence will just continue to build.

Thank you everybody!

Janis

Guest Janis

I know we are well into day 2 at this point and everything has settled into normal routine.

I just wanted to give a very warm and heartfelt Thank You!

Today I have my new intranet employee director photo taken. I am a bit nervous about that, I keep fussing with my hair. I will upload it in my gallery when I get the print.

again thank you everybody for being such a great support network!

Janis

Guest Donna Jean

CUTE!

Janis...you look wonderful.......not nervous at all!

Well, you're setting out on your lifelong journey now....

So, Honey...smooth sailing, clam seas......

I'm terribly happy for you....

It would be nice if we could all get to that point....

Good on you....

BIGG HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest doodle

Hey good luck I'm sure it will go well after you get through the beginning of your day. let us know how it goes.

with love

kelly

Guest Janis
Hey good luck I'm sure it will go well after you get through the beginning of your day. let us know how it goes.

with love

kelly

This week has gone amazingly well. The first walk into the building was the worst! After that it turned into any other day for me. I have gotten several compliments on how i am presenting myself so I must be doing something right!

Thank you all again

janis

Guest Donna Jean
This week has gone amazingly well. The first walk into the building was the worst! After that it turned into any other day for me. I have gotten several compliments on how i am presenting myself so I must be doing something right!

Thank you all again

janis

Well, apparently you are doing just about everything right!

You've made my week!

Good on you, Janis!

Continued success!

Huggs

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

Watching you - dang it girl - you are doing it so well! It seems like you were nervious, I thought maybe you weren't passing that well.

THEN

You posted your new pictures - a natal woman! DANG

Laura's is for transpeople, CDers and Intersexed. NATAL WOMEN don't belong here! WHY ARE YOU TEASING US!!!

hee hee

Seriously

GOOD GREAT GRAND!

Lizzy