• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Gay?

Guest HashBrown

Guest My_Genesis

It's possible you wanted to like the women, so you let yourself think that you do. Essentially, "lieing to yourself" to fit in. Being FTM and gay can be hard but its not impossible to find a great mate. I'm going to be brutally honest here - find a bisexual guy or any other term there is for someone who is happy with multiple sex's. I'm not savvy with all the terms out there nor do I care to learn them all.

I'm weird with my own sexuality but I wont get into it here. lol

That's possible too.

And maybe if you did find a guy who's bisexual (or whatever other term lol) you would be able to figure it out more - gain insight from this person about their feelings and experiences.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Flint

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SouthernBelle

Lee I have always just liked girls but now I have a crush on Johnny Depp. Does this make me gay? I don't think so, it just means I am more open minded than I used to be.

Ya, but that's because Johnny Depp is pretty! I have always had a crush on Johnny Depp, even when I thought I liked girls and not boys... even though I think I like both, but only boys romantically.

THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT! Johnny Depp is freaking gorgeous. Girl gorgeous. Pretty like a girl, yet manly like a man. Mmmm.... Johnny... lol ;)

HUGGS AND KISSES

Belle

Guest My_Genesis

Ya, but that's because Johnny Depp is pretty! I have always had a crush on Johnny Depp, even when I thought I liked girls and not boys... even though I think I like both, but only boys romantically.

THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT! Johnny Depp is freaking gorgeous. Girl gorgeous. Pretty like a girl, yet manly like a man. Mmmm.... Johnny... lol ;)

HUGGS AND KISSES

Belle

:huh: I've never had a crush on Johnny Depp

:P

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

It's possible you wanted to like the women, so you let yourself think that you do. Essentially, "lieing to yourself" to fit in. Being FTM and gay can be hard but its not impossible to find a great mate. I'm going to be brutally honest here - find a bisexual guy or any other term there is for someone who is happy with multiple sex's. I'm not savvy with all the terms out there nor do I care to learn them all.

It could be. I guess I won't ever know for sure... I used to feel SOMETHING... I used to be turned on but now it's like "I'm going to go puke now" kinda feeling that I get <_<

My boyfriend is pansexual (had to ask him again to make sure that's the term he uses :P ).

The more I think about it in terms of what you said, I wonder if any of it has anything to do with my phobia <_< Could that have been keeping me from being honest... :mellow:

That's possible too.

And maybe if you did find a guy who's bisexual (or whatever other term lol) you would be able to figure it out more - gain insight from this person about their feelings and experiences.

I hope so. :(

Guest SouthernBelle

:huh: I've never had a crush on Johnny Depp

:P

You're just missing out. He's pretty. And I prefer manly. But he's that too. What a perfect man. Yay!

Guest SouthernBelle

I developed a crush on him when I watched "Cry Baby" :wub:

Never saw that one. ARRRRRR! (that means I'm going to be a pirate and DL it)

HUGGS TO MY FRIEND LEE

Belle

Guest My_Genesis

See? I told you you use a lot of smileys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGGS

Belle

He does! lol. And I thought I used a lot!

It could be. I guess I won't ever know for sure... I used to feel SOMETHING... I used to be turned on but now it's like "I'm going to go puke now" kinda feeling that I get <_<

My boyfriend is pansexual (had to ask him again to make sure that's the term he uses :P ).

The more I think about it in terms of what you said, I wonder if any of it has anything to do with my phobia <_< Could that have been keeping me from being honest... :mellow:

I hope so. :(

That's a possibility... if girls helped you forget about your phobia maybe you confused that with being attracted to them but you're actually attracted to guys, except that phobia made you think you weren't into guys as much as you are? lol idk if that made any sense at all but I tried :P

You're just missing out. He's pretty. And I prefer manly. But he's that too. What a perfect man. Yay!

I don't really feel like I'm missing anything... but if you say so... lol.

I developed a crush on him when I watched "Cry Baby" :wub:

I've seen that movie! With my mom cuz she has a crush on Johnny Depp :rolleyes:

Guest My_Genesis

HUGGS TO MY FRIEND LEE

Belle

pirating FTW! :P

HUGGS

Belle

Um... So? :P I love then what can I say? :P They make me feel good :blush:

O

M

G

Is

He

Ever

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub::blush:

HUGGS TO MY FRIEND LEE

Belle

*hugs* You're welcome enjoy. It's a musical :blush:

He does! lol. And I thought I used a lot!

That's a possibility... if girls helped you forget about your phobia maybe you confused that with being attracted to them but you're actually attracted to guys, except that phobia made you think you weren't into guys as much as you are? lol idk if that made any sense at all but I tried :P

I don't really feel like I'm missing anything... but if you say so... lol.

I've seen that movie! With my mom cuz she has a crush on Johnny Depp :rolleyes:

You do use a lot :lol:

I am starting to think that... :( You made sense don't worry and stop doubting yourself :)

Nice!!!!!!!

Guest Evan_J

As far as I know, queer is an 'umbrella' term for everybody who is questioning their orientation.

Another funny term is pomosexual, because it's used for people who don't want a 'label' for their sexuality. A label for people who don't want labels... Kinda awkward.

@no one in particular: Probably as many answers for this as there are people.

But heres what I have .

(and its based on location no doubt) "Queer" can be applied to anyone or anything outside of the established "norms" for BOTH sexuality and sex identity.

Thats about as huge a term as you can get , but peeps use it that way. Me personally, I don't "like" the term queer. To me I'm just a straight dude. Personal outlook

Like I said last night I keep grouping them under "male" :( I don't know how to NOT do that :( >.<

@geo: Butch girls? Lotta butch girls might be flattered or not mind being called male. Some though like being exactly that; Butch. And they feel its its own sex.

@geo: cuz honestly I could imagine it being easy to feel "pressured" to be straight as anything; cis, natal, you name it.

lol WHOLESOME?! k. I'll take it. But... well... lol

HUGGS

Belle

@belle: Don't tell me :P Just let me believe the fairy tale

HUGGS AND KISSES

Belle

@no one in particular: Said it before I could :mellow: Johnny Depp is "pretty" . Never have a got a "straight guy" vibe off him; I dunno what he labels as but its "something".

HUGGS

Belle

@bell: my faith is restored :) Somebody give her a cookie!

@no one in particular: Probably as many answers for this as there are people.

But heres what I have .

(and its based on location no doubt) "Queer" can be applied to anyone or anything outside of the established "norms" for BOTH sexuality and sex identity.

:huh:

Thats about as huge a term as you can get , but peeps use it that way. Me personally, I don't "like" the term queer. To me I'm just a straight dude. Personal outlook

@geo: Butch girls? Lotta butch girls might be flattered or not mind being called male. Some though like being exactly that; Butch. And they feel its its own sex.

Not all of them though :lol: And they must LOOK masculine <_< or NOTHING...

@geo: cuz honestly I could imagine it being easy to feel "pressured" to be straight as anything; cis, natal, you name it.

Being straight would be nice <_< Maybe if I was... My family would accept me just a little wee bit more...

@no one in particular: Said it before I could :mellow: Johnny Depp is "pretty" . Never have a got a "straight guy" vibe off him; I dunno what he labels as but its "something".

:lol:

@bell: my faith is restored :) Somebody give her a cookie!

*gives Belle a biscuit :D

Guest SouthernBelle

I'm watching Cry Baby right now, BTW. It's nice being a pirate. Anyway, I can't even tell that cry baby is Johnny Depp. He always does that. That's another thing that's so amazing about him. He can look like two completely different people...... or seventeen. Look at his movies--he's hot in all of them, but he looks like VERY diff ppl.

SO MUCH LOVE

Belle

P.S. I hope I'm not bogarting your topic with this Johnny Depp stuff...

I'm watching Cry Baby right now, BTW. It's nice being a pirate. Anyway, I can't even tell that cry baby is Johnny Depp. He always does that. That's another thing that's so amazing about him. He can look like two completely different people...... or seventeen. Look at his movies--he's hot in all of them, but he looks like VERY diff ppl.

SO MUCH LOVE

Belle

OMG I know right?!?!?!?!?! :wub:

biscuits are cookies in the UK.

That is why I used it :D

Guest SouthernBelle

SO MUCH LOVE

Belle

It's OK, Belle. You're not bogarting his topic

LOLJK

Belle

Guest SouthernBelle

biscuits are cookies in the UK.

OMG, rly? Wow, I've been to Europe on a 2.5 week adventure, but I've much to learn. ty for the info!

KISSES

Belle

It's OK, Belle. You're not bogarting his topic

LOLJK

Belle

Sorry I forgot to add to it that you aren't :lol:

OMG, rly? Wow, I've been to Europe on a 2.5 week adventure, but I've much to learn. ty for the info!

KISSES

Belle

Yes really :lol:

I think they're called scones. Perhaps someone here from the UK (or Geo :P) can help us with this.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080519023817AA0hsME

I can't answer that actually. I have to get going on this though so that I know these things :P

Guest My_Genesis

:blink: We have biscuit's here and its a sweet "cookie" but we also have chocolate chip cookies etc that aren't the same as biscuits...then we have scones which are a bread - fluffy buttery bread thing.

Scones are awesome :D

Guest KimberlyF

:blink: We have biscuit's here and its a sweet "cookie" but we also have chocolate chip cookies etc that aren't the same as biscuits...then we have scones which are a bread - fluffy buttery bread thing.

Do you have the ShamWow?