• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lets Party By The Pool & Talk

JJ

Guest Opal

Opal if you slipped into your coverup we might get some steak tonight.

You can drop it again as soon as the meats done.

* quickly covers up, goes over and whispers something to Sarah *

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Flint

• Cyndee

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forum Moderator

Stumbling out to greet early party arrival

Morning Matty-forgot you're on UK time.

Coffee? Tea

Did you bring scones?

The girls aren't up yet

Guest Elizabeth K

Stumbling out to greet early party arrival

Morning Matty-forgot you're on UK time.

Coffee? Tea

Did you bring scones?

The girls aren't up yet

Are too!

Lizzy

• Forum Moderator

Yeehaw!!

Let me get a double expresso and take some of those Mega Man vitamins Evan gave me and I'll be right with you.

Love that suit -trying to use the word assets in a way that is appropriate.

Need coffee first!

Love ya Lizzy-and Evan isn't here yet. Be right back-gotta get those vitamins

Oh-you gotta watc out for RJ-especially in that suit-he's been drooling!

Matty-he's the strong silent type but you know what they can be like underneath!

Guest Elizabeth K

My my my - all the guys! I like that!!! Ole Mare Lizzy - lookin' good in a one piece black and white, flounce shirt at the bottom (dang - keeps floating up in the water)... HOT OUT already! Who has the sunscreen?

Lizzy - in the water then on the deck ready for Bloody Marys after late last night - oh da head!

OPAL! Hi babygirl - you lokkin' good dawlin'

Hey, Matty,

Watch that I finally got my hair looking just right and so you splash me!

No wonder Lizzy went inside to get a towel!

Looks like ewe're having fun ou there, good thing I dropped by - I hate misisng parties.

Love ya,

Sally

• Forum Moderator

Lizy you'd look good in a burlap bag but that suit is HOT!

Opal-drop that cover up & lets see if you decided on that bikini today (waggles eyebrows and smiles)

Okay girls lets throw Matty in the pool!!

Hey Sally! Just saw you-you're lookin hot babe.

Grab something tall and coll and PARTY DOWN!!

Lizy you'd look good in a burlap bag but that suit is HOT!

Opal-drop that cover up & lets see if you decided on that bikini today (waggles eyebrows and smiles)

Okay girls lets throw Matty in the pool!!

Now there is a great idea! The price you pay for being a splasher!

Hey Sally! Just saw you-you're lookin hot babe.

How is it you always know just the right thing to say - you do look like a young Gary Cooper.

Grab something tall and coll and PARTY DOWN!!

Well, I would but I don't see Evan at the moment, I had to say that - something about pool parties that birngs the real us out - great idea JJ, come here and I'll grab you instead - you're very cool.

Lizzy has wondered off, I have to go look for her - back soon.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Elizabeth K

Sally - here are those pineapple, sardine and jalapeno horse-dee-oars you requested, jus'deep fried 'em like you wanted, with horseradish mustand on the side - but I gotta tell ya girl... Sally? ..........SAAAAALLY???

Anyone seen her?

MATTY - you are SOAKED!

• Forum Moderator

Oh sally-you naughty girl! I LIKE naughty.

Gotta make a run to the store for some party supplies-Evan's gonna need some more ice with these girlswomen on the scene.

Just keep partyin' till I get back.

Matty-how was the water??

Opal -you're beein' quiet this morning

I know-you've waiting for that Evan. How does he do it??

• Forum Moderator

Um..interesting Lizzy-I'll let you save those for Sally. Just gave her a little tour of the house before it got crowded..

Lizzy-you did give her THAT talk didn't you. I mean we can't have another delicate condition. Where is Dee Jay by the way?

Now you my love...... and in that suit.......

Got any plans for after the part??

Guest Opal

Who has the sunscreen? !OPAL! Hi babygirl - you lokkin' good dawlin'

Hi Lizzy! Luv your new swimsuit! JJ's pool boy has some, unless we scared him away yesterday....

*splashes everyone* :P

*Acts annoyed* * "Loves Matt's accent, he is one 'HOT' OMG! kind of guy"*

Hey, Matty,Watch that I finally got my hair looking just right and so you splash me!No wonder Lizzy went inside to get a towel!Looks like ewe're having fun ou there, good thing I dropped by - I hate misisng parties.Love ya,Sally

Hi Sally! So wonderful you could make it! How did your move go?

Lizy you'd look good in a burlap bag but that suit is HOT!Opal-drop that cover up & lets see if you decided on that bikini today (waggles eyebrows and smiles)Okay girls lets throw Matty in the pool!!Hey Sally! Just saw you-you're lookin hot babe.Grab something tall and coll and PARTY DOWN!!

*starts to remove coverup, suddenly stops, blushes red crimson (again), runs inside house, speed-dials therapist, talks, makes quick adjustments, pets JJ's white Persian kittycat, non-chalantly walks back outside to pool...*

The water is nice :P

*goes under water and sits down at the bottom of the pool*

I'll be back up soon! I took a breath like a whale!

• Forum Moderator

The water is nice :P

*goes under water and sits down at the bottom of the pool*

I'll be back up soon! I took a breath like a whale!

Matty-teach me how to do that!!

I want to live in the water!!

Matty-teach me how to do that!!

I want to live in the water!!

Take one huge breath, i mean HUGE breath then go under :P

Hey maybe a little later, I'll post all about the journey and adventures of Momma Sally, long haul trucker.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

HOLD MY MARGARITA....

GANGWAY!!!!!!

DEE JAY SKINNY DIPPIN' HERE!

*SPLASH*

OMG! This water is awesome....

Hand me my drink....

AHHhhhhhhhh............

Donna Jean

Watch out for Matty!

Dee Jay!

Don't you own any clothes??

Oh well, we knew someone would do it sooner or later - I had my money on Lizzy.

NICE FORM - ON THE DIVE, TOO!

I'll have whatever she is drinking.

Love ya,

Sally