• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lets Party By The Pool & Talk

JJ

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Flint

• Cyndee

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

"all the answers" .......Here I give him a perfectly good poolboy and he.....Here, eat some watermelon (lol)

Gives JJ a goodbye as he leaves

:blink:

<-- Is lost and conuzed and doesn't know what the bloody hell is going on :blink:

Guest Evan_J

<< quietly tells Nico the poolboy to handle Jr. with care. Slides silently into the pool to figure out who's bikini top that is....

Guest Opal

* Gives Evan a hug, gets out of pool, gives RJ,Lee, and anyone else still up hugs, goes inside of pool house, showers, dries hair, gets ready for bed, turns out the light * :)

<< quietly tells Nico the poolboy to handle Jr. with care. Slides silently into the pool to figure out who's bikini top that is....

Am I Jr? :unsure:

* Gives Evan a hug, gets out of pool, gives RJ,Lee, and anyone else still up hugs, goes inside of pool house, showers, dries hair, gets ready for bed, turns out the light * :)

Night love. Sleep well *hugs*

Guest Evan_J

Am I Jr? :unsure:

you're always jr. ....its just I ain't sure who's yet lol guywise I mean. And you would never want it to be me. lol trust me.

[reflects on how many fish beatings , lectures, and general knocks upside the head poor RJ had to endure.....]

No. I dun think I'm the right style for you. You need.....[is not sure the wording]

Wakes in the early mornin hours to clean up the remains of the party.

Leaves a little breakfast food out for the few lingering bodies.

And entertains philosophical thoughts like : What is it men and women gain by socializing together? And do they actually "learn" more about one another as individuals by watching one another or interacting?

Guest Donna Jean

*blinks*

Awwww...

Good morning everyone...Dang....

This place looks like a war zone!

I need some coffee...

And, Evan...hand me a few of your aspirin, there.....ok?

*walks around looking for "Good morning huggs*

"Ohhhhhh my head is bigggggg...."

• Forum Moderator

Morning Dee Jay hun!

Big, GENTLE hug

Just ease down on this nice soft chair while I get you some of that fresh coffee.

Good old Evan left some aspirin for you. Now just take a couple with this glass of nice cold water and lay back while I tiptoe over to get that coffee.

I see you found a nice robe in the pool house

Here's that coffee.

The builders are here but I'll have them keep it down. Okay?

Yell Uhh-wave if you need me

That's a girl

Guest Elizabeth K

YAWN

Woke up this morning - owaaaaaaah, yawn yawn yawn!

I guess I slept in the pool lounger without the padding - all these ladder marks on my back, and...

HEY! I HAVE ON JJ's BOXER SHORTS! HOW'D THAT HAPPEN ???

anyone seen my top? is it over there in that pile a clothes with dee jays bra and opals bottoms???

ohhhhhhhh my head!!!

Lizzy

Guest Elizabeth K

Tray of Bloody Marys - cold and ready on the bar top.

(takes one - eats the celery, pours the drink in Matty's shoe)

MORNING all! (where did Evan slink off too?) Starts dancing with Opal - girl style - hee hee! Careful! Her nails are wet!!!

(hears Sally snoring off somewhere in the distance)

JJ must be off somewhere being macho - hear a chain saw going - no! That's Sally...

Sees Dee Jay runnin' nakit with a towel draped loosely across her chest - nabs her top outta the community pile of clothing - runs away giggling

Guest Donna Jean

*chases Lizzy*

LIZZY! COME BACK WITH MY TOP, YA BIG SILLY!

Oh my...Bloody Marys! I could use some tomato juice this morning!

What is that sound....kinda like a chain saw?

JJ? where's JJ? Or Evan, for that matter...?

I wanna dance, too...top or not!

you're always jr. ....its just I ain't sure who's yet lol guywise I mean. And you would never want it to be me. lol trust me.

[reflects on how many fish beatings , lectures, and general knocks upside the head poor RJ had to endure.....]

No. I dun think I'm the right style for you. You need.....[is not sure the wording]

Wakes in the early mornin hours to clean up the remains of the party.

Leaves a little breakfast food out for the few lingering bodies.

And entertains philosophical thoughts like : What is it men and women gain by socializing together? And do they actually "learn" more about one another as individuals by watching one another or interacting?

Oh well the Chat Mods call me Stu Jr :unsure:

*walks in annoyed sits in chair slumping down watches the girls dance*

• Forum Moderator

Morning Opal -You sure have a big smile this morning!

*smirk*

sorry I'm just getting here-late night.

Spies Lizzy in his boxers-Uh morning Lizzy. Didn't expect you up already-I mean -uhm-glad you found something to sleep in- Um........aspirin anyone

Gives Lizzy a peck and a glass of water to wash down some aspirins.

Hi Matty-are those Opal's initials tattooed on your bicep??!!

Bloody Mary's-Oh No!

I thought I left that liquor cabinet locked up!

Dee Jay you do wear the most fetching outfits.

Btw the carpenters are almost done fixing up the pool house with a big CONVERSATION pit.

Hint hint

Oh well looks like I've already lost control again.

Hi Opal-pretty toenails. Even with Matty's toe prints on them.

Dives in pool -splashing all

Well I don't worry about Dee Jay dancing topless - after all she always pulls her skirt over her head anyway.

I left for a few minutes and everyting just gets out of control, show a little self control - by the way JJ you did say that your pool boy was available didn't you?

I have got to go unpack some more - Lizzy is such an Ogre - she wants to be ablle to sit down in her own apartment - if I had known that before I moved.....

Seriously, I have no idea where all of her energy comes form but I am doing my best to keep up.

Where did Evan go, I think he is hiding from me again, give up bro - that never works!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Opal

Hi Sally! Love what you have done with your hair, Dear! I think that the Pool Boy is over visiting with Lee.

Hi JJ ! Oh JJ ! you got us all wet! Sally may just slap you. OK if a couple of us take your deLorean out for a spin? No Silly! Your car!!!! :rolleyes:

*Runs over to Matt with some suntan lotion*

• Forum Moderator

Morning Sally!!

What can I say about Dee Jay-you just gotta love her.

The pool boy-last i saw he was passed out under a bush, He forgot to get any of Evan's Mega Man vitamins.but I'm sure you can rouse him Sally.

Be gentle-he's a good pool boy

Yeah-I don't foresee a lot of lounging around in your future. The incomparable Lizzy-another one you take as you find her and marvel. But that thing about wanting to sit in her apartment-everyone has feet of clay I guess.

Where IS Evan?? I need a whole bottle of Mega Man this morning.

Dee Jay-give me that coffe pot back. It's not nice not to share!

Why DeeJay!!-it's that Jamicamecrazy coffee!! Naughty, naughty-I didn't know I even had Jim Beam.

Sally honey-it's Evan or the pool boy you can't have both this morning! And I love you too!

Jj