• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Lets Party By The Pool & Talk

JJ

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JJ

• Sally

• Flint

• Cyndee

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sam_P

Nothing like the smell of good food to greet you in the morning is there!

We use to have a bread maker at home and the smell of fresh bread wafting up the stairs even used to encourage ME down the stairs!

Guest Donna Jean

UMMmmmm...that was delicious!

I think that a little post-breakfast swim is in order, then a shower and get dressed to meet the new day....

This has been an amazing 4th of July!!

Dee Jay

• Forum Moderator

Mmmmmmmmmmmm......I thought I smelled coffee--and pancakes and sausage too!

Sarah-you're an angel

Dee Jay-I almost didn't recgonize you without your fruitbowl -and is that a dress you have on?? Very pretty? Buy why so dressed up??

Ah..... maple syrup-thanks Sam.

Opal.......you're looking bright and chipper this morning! Where's Matty? All the trees seem to be empty.

No pickups in the pool, no guests in the trees or grill. a marvelus breakfast and great company. Life is good!!

I've been debating moving the party to Vegas or Disney World -any other suggestions??

Guest sarah f

I grab one arm and Opal grabs the other arm and throws Evan into the pool. It is a glorious day. We finally got him into the pool.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm......I thought I smelled coffee--and pancakes and sausage too!

Sarah-you're an angel

Dee Jay-I almost didn't recgonize you without your fruitbowl -and is that a dress you have on?? Very pretty? Buy why so dressed up??

Ah..... maple syrup-thanks Sam.

Opal.......you're looking bright and chipper this morning! Where's Matty? All the trees seem to be empty.

No pickups in the pool, no guests in the trees or grill. a marvelus breakfast and great company. Life is good!!

I've been debating moving the party to Vegas or Disney World -any other suggestions??

Matty aint here. :P *looks for self*

Guest Evan_J

Opal honey, quit throwin idols made in my image in the pool :P

[shows up for once with a an unpressed suit, tie hangin around his neck, wearing sunglasses and needin a shave]

<<gives Sarah f. a hug with a nuzzle behind the ear. winks

[goes off whistling a tune the lyrics of which would include something about bein a cat and a little yellow canary B) ]

Somethin tells me Sally's been talkin bout me....could be the unrelenting burning in my ears. Errr, tell her I'm takin a nap.

[for once he actually will be]

Oh yeah, my vote is for Vegas but more in the desert. Privacy ;)

But I'm up for whereever you wanna live.

Guest Donna Jean

Oh yeah, my vote is for Vegas but more in the desert. Privacy ;)

But I'm up for whereever you wanna live.

Oh, I see.....

"What happens in Vegas, etc...."

LOL

Dee Jay

• Forum Moderator

I'm not moving-just have a vacation place in Vegas and the people at Disney said we could use that castle suite for a few days if we want. But I'm up for other places too=the Riviera? A private island-might help keep track of certain guests*glances at Sally and Evan* and provide a little more privacy

Lots of trees for Matty and as for Donna Jean-well there's just no ptrdicting what Dee Jay will find to do.

I think there is a small tribe of friendly natives on one end of the island. They raise suckling pigs and pick coconuts for me.

I'm beginning to lean toward the island idea myself/

Much as I hate to disappoint Mickey and that crowd-there would be small children present. No, that wouldn't work at all!

And much as the image of Dee Jay in that lovely birthday suit riding Splash Mountain might appeal to me............No.Not gonna work.

Guest Opal

Opal honey, quit throwin idols made in my image in the pool :P

[shows up for once with a an unpressed suit, tie hangin around his neck, wearing sunglasses and needin a shave]

<<gives Sarah f. a hug with a nuzzle behind the ear. winks

"OK then, Evan! Your turn!"

* Grabs Evan (the genuine one this time..... We know because Sarah checked.... 'nuff said... *

Guest Donna Jean

I am in for the island. Is clothing optional?

Well, of course it's optional!

It's gonna be warm, isn't it?

Dee Jay

Guest sarah f

It is definately Evan this time. I recognize that cute booty anywhere.

Evan you now how to make a girl blush. I just love it when you nuzzle me.

• Forum Moderator

The island it is.

Cool tropical breezes, indigo blue ocean, white sand and cool, cool drinks.

And Vegas in the summer?? What was I thinking.

We sail on the yacht at noon.

See ya'll then!!

• Forum Moderator

I should warn you all that the host might become overly concerned about an ocen voyage with a host of nubile young women should I get tossed into the pool before our voyage. The men I'm not worried about. Men are too mature and reasonable for that but you women.............