• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sarah Ann 1986 - 2008

Guest (Lightsider)

Guest (Lightsider)

Sarah was my friend. She was like a daughter to me. I met her two years ago and mentored her. She was a trans like me. But she was young and vibrant. She passed away at the tender young age of 22.

We used to talk about attending eachothers weddings when they happened. She was a sweet girl. So sensitive. On top of that...she was beautiful and did not know it. I would tell her and she would just not believe it.

I am betting some of you remember her. I know this good person touched other lives.

For now I am in pain. She was kinder to me than my own Daughter. I know she loved me and there is no one who can fill this hole she left behind. I hope she knew that I loved her.

She had a wicked sense of humor. She played checkers like no other. Whooped my behind in checkers with out breaking a sweat. She had wonderful smile and gorgous eyes. If she had just waited...been patient, the world was her oyster.

I hope that if you are contemplating suicide and you are reading this...think again. Please don't, you will leave behind a path a destruction. She aplied a permanent solution to a temporary situation.

Corina

sarah06.jpg

• Root Admin

This is so tragic. As Lightsider said, it's a permanent end to a temporary situation. This is never the right solution. There is no problem that can't be worked out if only you give it time. My condolences to her friends and family.

MaryEllen :(

Guest SharleahLynn
Sarah was my friend. She was like a daughter to me. I met her two years ago and mentored her. She was a trans like me. But she was young and vibrant. She passed away at the tender young age of 22.

We used to talk about attending eachothers weddings when they happened. She was a sweet girl. So sensitive. On top of that...she was beautiful and did not know it. I would tell her and she would just not believe it.

I am betting some of you remember her. I know this good person touched other lives.

For now I am in pain. She was kinder to me than my own Daughter. I know she loved me and there is no one who can fill this hole she left behind. I hope she knew that I loved her.

She had a wicked sense of humor. She played checkers like no other. Whooped my behind in checkers with out breaking a sweat. She had wonderful smile and gorgous eyes. If she had just waited...been patient, the world was her oyster.

I hope that if you are contemplating suicide and you are reading this...think again. Please don't, you will leave behind a path a destruction. She aplied a permanent solution to a temporary situation.

Corina

sarah06.jpg

Lightsider,

I knew her not, but have known a few like her. I have brought them back from such a fatal demise. I am not telling you this to be a braggart, just to let you know that I hold only the utmost in comdolences for such a hurtfull loss. From the photo you displayed, I have to agree, she was a beautifull young lady and she could steal anyones heart in a flash. I wish she would have come to us before this tradegy happened. I know in my heart that she would be beside you right now. We have a simply rule of thumb here at the Playground ..... "Failure Is Not An Option". since the birth of Lauras Playground, there have been thousands of lives saved and there are thousands more to save. in the 4 years we have been here, we have not lost anyone to suicide. It is our hopes and prayers that we never do lose a single soul. I appreciate you being able to look past your loss and coming to share this with us . I hope to see you in our chatroom alot . With respect and regards , SharleahLynn

Guest Louise

Why Oh Why Oh Why, My heart goes out to everyone who knew Her, I can never understand it though I have been there Myself, so very sad, I just hope that She is happy now with others no longer with us.

Guest Silver

Thats such a loss. She was very beautiful. Too many people with such potential end up taking their own lives. This really pulled on my heart strings. I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Root Admin

My niece Tianalisa (Lisa) has asked me to post her condolences to Sarah's friends and family.

I am so sorry for Sarah Ann. What Nature/Life dished out for her was so very unfair like to us all. Eh don't have to put more than this cause all our feelings and understandings are mutual. None of us have to express/explain cause we all know cause we are all the same born like this. Why? maybe every human being is put to the test in this life, some more than others and at times this seems so unfair. Maybe the test for many seems too unbearable at times? But no matter what? Ya must NEVER EVER GIVE-IN! Ya stand-up for what ya believe! Otherwise, there aint no point to anything!

Eh believe, the ones who have the toughest tests in life are the ones who will reap the highest rewards in the next life. Ya have to believe in this! But God wants ya to be happy in this life too! Ya may say "How so?" That's why our strength in what we believe in even when others don't want to understand, cause they weren't born this way, proves our determination and of WHO WE ARE!

Tianalisa

Guest (Lightsider)

Today was so hard for me. I miss my friend. Had a long talk with her mother today and they are holding on. It is rough for them. My heart is breaking. I feel powerless.

I can't rewind the week...

Corina

• Root Admin

If only we could go back in time and alter events. Sadly, that is beyond our power. Sarah is gone but I feel that she would have wanted us to carry on in her place. My condolences are with you, Corina and all of her friends and family.

MaryEllen

Guest jakoboi.

God, I'm so sorry. I know how much it hurts, my friend of ten years took his own life last year, it makes you feel a little numb.

May she rest in peace.

Guest o0tg0o

I'm so sorry...I hope for the best condolences to the family...and Lightsider, I hope you're holding up okay...

I can only hope and work towards a better world for any other Ts...and hope that many will promise to endure what there is in life.... to prevent a tragedy...

Rest in peace Sarah...

Charlene

Guest (Lightsider)
I'm so sorry...I hope for the best condolences to the family...and Lightsider, I hope you're holding up okay...

I can only hope and work towards a better world for any other Ts...and hope that many will promise to endure what there is in life.... to prevent a tragedy...

Rest in peace Sarah...

Charlene

I am holding up. Thank you. It is not easy. Her mother and I talk every day now and she is trying to get through this. She is a wonderful woman. One day she might come here and help. I am not sure. I want to help others too but right now I am crippled grief.

To lose some one as special as Sarah is a devastating loss. The admins here pushed me to go to work yesterday and it was a good thing. It was hard because I nearly lost it twice when two customers came through the door and their names were Sarah.

Thank you all for giving me support and showing your love to the family.

Corina

Guest SharleahLynn

Corina,

The same goes for Sarah.s mom That I told you, fell free to share my number with her and tell her to feel free to phone me anytime. Talking is all I can offer the both of you . As I saidto you, I am not good with words but I am more than happy to lend an ear. SharleahLynn

i'm so sorry to hear about your friend. she really was very pretty, and so young...*sigh*...things like this shouldn't happen. my condolences to her family and friends.

Drew

Guest (Lightsider)

Sometimes, some one special enters your life then for what ever reason they leave. Sometimes they leave a lasting mark on your life.

The days since Sarah's passing I have come to realize that so many things in life are petty and distract one from what is important. Love, Family and Friendship.

While I am certain I know why she ended her life what is more important is the imprint she left on my life. She helped me in more ways than she could ever dream. Today was the first day I could actually pass time with out crying every time I thought about her. Her life was special and I am going to make certain that how she lived her life and who she was is not ever forgotten.

I am sure that I will be hit by tears over the coming weeks but for now I feel a peace. I know she is no longer suffering. I have to thank those in the community who came to support me...a complete stranger. You all made a difference in my life.

Corina