• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Sarah Ann 1986 - 2008

Guest (Lightsider)

Guest (Lightsider)
I am sorry for your loss, but my views on suicide have been posted elsewhere. It's never the right thing to do.

It is not the right thing to do...but I am glad I am not the judge of each case. That is some one elses job. The best thing I can do is carry on. I am going to take Suicide Intervention Training soon.

Guest Rev. Michal
It is not the right thing to do...but I am glad I am not the judge of each case. That is some one elses job. The best thing I can do is carry on. I am going to take Suicide Intervention Training soon.

Good. I'm sorry that she felt she had no other choice, and the best thing that any of us can do is just show people that they have to hold on, that things do get better, that people do love and care and that whatever struggles come our way, we CAN handle them.

Guest Katie-Louise

The reason it has took me so long to reply is because I didn't know how to say goodbye which is stupid I know. But I just hope that wherever she is it's a better place and she is happy and finally at one with herself. I wish I had done more for her for the time I knew her and my condolences go out to all those who loved and respected her as much as I did. I think she would like us to use this negative and turn it into a positive as we can all learn that suicide is not the only option I just can wish her all the best

So goodbye Sarah Ann All of us will miss you dearly

Love

Emily

P.S I'm not good at goodbyes and I find it hard

Guest Andrea-M

I am so sorry for your loss , my condolences to you and her family. I just hope she is happier where ever she is now.....suicide should never be the way.

Guest GoldenKirbichu

I'm sorry for your family's and friends' loss. Death of a close and loved person is a horrid thing to have to experience. It's sad that we as human beings feel that the only way to escape our pain is to end our lives. Let's hope that eventually we can work together and find a way to stop this from happening, and to keep people like her happy and safe.

Guest J-Walker

I offer my condolences as well. It is so sad that this happened. She really was beautiful and despite the way she chose to end her life I'm sure that having you there gave her hope. Though she has chosen a different path, I know you will go on to help many people and give them a light to follow. Your decision to take Suicide Intervention Training is great, and I know she's smiling at you somewhere that you'll be able to help others.

Guest (Lightsider)
The reason it has took me so long to reply is because I didn't know how to say goodbye which is stupid I know. But I just hope that wherever she is it's a better place and she is happy and finally at one with herself. I wish I had done more for her for the time I knew her and my condolences go out to all those who loved and respected her as much as I did. I think she would like us to use this negative and turn it into a positive as we can all learn that suicide is not the only option I just can wish her all the best

So goodbye Sarah Ann All of us will miss you dearly

Love

Emily

P.S I'm not good at goodbyes and I find it hard

Emily, that was neat. It warmed my heart to know she had other friends out there. THANK YOU for being her friend. Hugs.

Corina