• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Tonight

Guest NatalieRene

Guest NatalieRene

I was talking with Greg some tonight and I mentioned to him that one of my cats, magellan, was sulking around the house looking out the windows. He asked if I knew why he was sulking and I said no, but you must have made an impression on him. He laughed and asked what made me think that and I simply said that maybe it was just me projecting my feelings onto my cat.

So now long story short he's coming over in a little while to watch a movie and maybe stay the night over at my place.

I think I want to have the talk with him about being exclusive.

Guest Robin Winter

I was talking with Greg some tonight and I mentioned to him that one of my cats, magellan, was sulking around the house looking out the windows. He asked if I knew why he was sulking and I said no, but you must have made an impression on him. He laughed and asked what made me think that and I simply said that maybe it was just me projecting my feelings onto my cat.

So now long story short he's coming over in a little while to watch a movie and maybe stay the night over at my place.

I think I want to have the talk with him about being exclusive.

Good luck!

*Crosses fingers*

Guest Robin Winter

Hi Natalie,

Hope you have a wonderful evening, and everything goes well! Be Safe!

Huggs,

Opal

She has at least two cats. How much safer could she be???

funny-pictures-cat-is-an-attack-cat.jpg

• Admin

Have a wonderful time, Natalie. Oh, gosh, I don't think I can wait until tomorrow. :rolleyes:

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Jean Davis

AWwww, POOP!

Ok, but we'll need plenty of detail in the written version!

Donna Jean

Really Dee Jay, aren't those romance novels enough for you?

LUV

Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

Natalie - please remember this - a kiss is but a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh, the fundamental things of life - as time goes by...

Enjoy your new life! Be safe... live the life you love, love the life you live...

LIZZY

Guest NatalieRene

He was over at his brothers place watching a hockey game and was going to come over to my place after then game right around now. He called me and canceled because he was too tired. It bums me out but he did ask for a rain check for tomorrow.

So crud all that getting the place ready for nothing. At least for tonight.

Guest NatalieRene

Dang

Later I guess... Guys are scum! OFTEN A BOYFRIEND WILL BE A LITTLE THOUGHTLESS.

Lizzy

Yeah, because I thought he'd be coming over to my place watch a episode of the office and just go to sleep each other. Being wide awake isn't required, but I don't want to get pushy, maybe something happened or he isn't feeling well and is trying to hide it or something.

• Admin

Natalie, just make him a steak that's cooked to the consistency and appearance of a hockey puck.

He'll catch on. <_<:P

Carolyn Marie

Guest NatalieRene

Natalie, just make him a steak that's cooked to the consistency and appearance of a hockey puck.

He'll catch on. <_<:P

Carolyn Marie

So I should offer to make him a really good dinner?

Natalie, I don't know how much he knows, I didn't see it mentioned (I am spacey). Maybe something was mentioned. Still I wouldn't say anything to him. His interest obviously isn't that high or he would have been excited to see you and would not have missed the opportunity under any circumstance. Disappointments goes with the territory. Still I wouldn't give up all hope. And I really hope I'm jumping to the wrong conclusions and really want to see you find someone to enjoy a life with, at least find a close friend.

I really hope everything works out.

Love Jenny

• Admin

So I should offer to make him a really good dinner?

Girl, have you ever seen a hockey puck up close?

:lol:

Carolyn Marie

Guest KimberlyF

Natalie,

As to why he did what he did, honestly I have no idea :) but I don't think like guys think. Now I have blown off friends to stay by myself in my room, but that's a whole nother issue. I never once didn't meet my future wife when we were dating because I connected to her almost instantly emotionally and was imagining my future with her forever very early on. OMG, I would never think of not showing up when I said I would and I would be crushed if she did it to me. We were both very considerate of each other feelings all the time to the point where if either of us were just running 5 mins late we'd let the other one know cause even that can mess with your head.

I have been around guys long enough and listened to their conversations and maybe he just was having a really good time with his brother, or maybe there was drinking involved, or maybe his brother was giving him pressure for wanting to leave and he had to prove he was a man by staying. It doesn't mean he doesn't care about you...he did call. It just means guys are different and not always in good ways and not always in bad ways. Just different. :banghead:

But now on my short time on estro I have noticed a sort of very low level paranoia almost. I had a long discussion with my cousin texting back and forth which ended rather quickly a week or so back and when I woke up in the morning I just keep getting this feeling that she was mad at me and I couldn't shake it. Like I was in grade school or something? And then I texted her and talked to her and she though I was mad at her. And we kinda laughed about the whole thing. But I think that whole dynamic is also at play with why after a first date guys go on living their lives and women stare at a phone for days after thinking out every different possible scenario.

So all I can tell you is try not to dwell on this (good luck :D ) and hopefully this idio guy calls soon and gives you a better explanation. Especially to happen last night when you have these visions in your head of this perfect evening and you're going to have this important relationship conversation about being exclusive. OMG, I'm sorry it went this way :(

Kim

Guest sarah f

I am sorry he didn't come over but the bright side is that he cared enough to call and let you know. Most men wouldn't even go that far if they didn't care for the other person. To me this shows he cares for you. :):blush:

I am big into sports or was not really so much anymore but I can tell you when you are watching a game there is drinking sometimes and you just don't want to leave. I would give him the benefit of the doubt this time but he better not make this a habbit. :mad:

Sorry he didn't come over girl but here's hoping for tonight! *hugs* ill cross my fingers for ya tho a gorgeous girl like you wont need it :P