• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Losing My Virginity Again

Guest Emily Ray

Guest Emily Ray

I wont lie! it is a HUGE reason for me getting SRS! I want to have the parts of a woman so I can love like a woman and be loved like a woman. Living full-time is great, being made love too is on a completly different level.

Huggs

Emily

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carolyn Marie

• Drea

• Sakura

• Sally

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I think about it.

I've always wondered what the first time would be like. Of course we want it to be special and romantic with candles and rose petals all over and a 3-piece violin group playing soft sensual music in the background. Some times what we wish for and what we get are two different things, lol!

I think most women think about this stuff, to be honest.

Guest Lacey Lynne

its this sort of talk, fantasizing that makes me wonder how many go into having SRS for sex.

My Good Drea:

Hon, you are not alone in this regard. Often times, I've wondered the selfsame thing, however, have remained mum on the matter so as not to raise a roiling rukus amongst my fellow T-girls.

Laura's Playground! God, how I love this place ... its 1950s corniness notwithstanding. Laura Amato is a tad older than me; however, our backgrounds are very similar ... from what I've been able to glean from my readings on her sites various and sundry:

Italian working-class family of the 1950s and 1960s ... big-time Catholicism ... uptight, whacky, old-world ways and mores ... squeamishness about matters amorous. John Travolta's family in the mid-1970s movie "Saturday Night Fever" will give you a glimmer of what I'm talking about. You had to live it to understand it, believe me.

And, Lacey, your point is ... ?

My point is that sexuality is integral to being human. Alas, alack and anon, perchance methinks it is our second greatest drive and appetite superseded only by our drive and appetite for food. Deny it and repress it and we make royal messes of ourselves. I'm a living, breathing example of exactly that ... a veritable train wreck for having done ... exactly that ... denied it and repressed it.

So, on-point to the topic at hand:

Do I think about this too? Hmmm ... is water wet? ... is their wind in a hurrican? ... is the Pope Catholic? ... HECK, YEAH, I THINK ABOUT THIS TOO ... LIKE EVERY FREAKIN' DAY ... EVEN AT MY AGE!

The doctor tells me my estrogen level is that of a normal teenage girl ... and my testosterone level is now negligible. However, I remain attracted to women. Lacey the Lesbian. Guess there's one in every crowd, as the saying goes, and I'm it.

A physically intimate, emotionally loving relationship is THE ONE THING I want more than anything in life ... ANYTHING ... and has been the one thing that has most eluded me.

Every day, I walk the mall for relaxation after work, and I see all manner of couples ... young and old ... rich and poor ... better or worse ... together, smiling, hugging, kissing ... you can just imagine what goes on behind closed doors ... FOR THEM ... but NOT for me.

A loving and intimate relationship implies a partner, does it not? Fantasies don't get it anymore, folks. Been fantasizing for decades ... am way tired of it ... and want THE REAL THING !!!

Sorry, folks. This is an upbeat thread. I'll get on board:

Heck, yeah, I think about "it" ... like a lot ... even at my age. Will it ever happen? Most likely not. However, we CAN and WILL dream!

:rolleyes::unsure::wub: Lacey Lynne

Sigh ... !

Postscript:

Hey, young 'uns? You age 45 or under? Ever heard THIS? Listen to THE WHOLE SONG especially near the end ... hee hee hee:

B):P-_-:wub::lol::excl:;)

My fellow Geezer Gals remember THIS song! Ole Lacey Girl says that THIS is the greatest lovemaking song ever made ... ooooh ... MOMMA!

Guest Elizabeth K

ummmm.....

Oh my!

I bet all the FTM are fleeing away as fast as possible! YIKES... and I can only imagine their fantasies...

The human drive toward the urge to merge is phenomenal!

It just so interesting to be on the other side of the fence, right girls?

Lizzy

• Admin

its this sort of talk, fantasizing that makes me wonder how many go into having SRS for sex.

Drea, I would be willing to bet, oh, the next batch of Sally's cookies, that your statement is much more true of 30 and younger TS men and women than older. Many of us older trans folk are either married, set in our ways about our preference for the female (or male, for FtM's) gender, or simply figure that romance for trans folk after 40 is about as likely as hearing an objective news report on Fox News. <_<

For the younger folks, romance and "happily ever after" is still an obtainable objective. So having the equipment in good working order when the opportunity presents itself is a lot more important.

In any event, its a good topic for the next poll. Who's game?

Carolyn Marie

Guest Lacey Lynne

ummmm.....

Oh my!

I bet all the FTM are fleeing away as fast as possible! YIKES... and I can only imagine their fantasies...

The human drive toward the urge to merge is phenomenal!

It just so interesting to be on the other side of the fence, right girls?

Lizzy

Girl, you got THAT right!

:friends: Lacey Lynne

Postscript:

Phooey!!! Doggone it, they censored Donna Summer's song posted above! DANG!!!

Young 'uns, if you can get your hands on the UNCENSORED version, please. Trust me on this. On THAT version, for all the world, it sounded like Donna was REAAALLLYYY ... a-hem, a-hem ... you get my drift! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It would seem that for most sex is a if not the only driving force throughout their lives.

I have never really fit in anywhere and I don't here either, still a virgin at 59 and after having been married for almost 6 years - to say that sex does not drive me is a massive understatement.

I dream of a romance, day dream, at night, while driving, while eating basically just while breathing and yet in my dreams is is only romance, wonderful feelings but sex is never a part of it.

The SRS for me is just a completion so that for me there will no longer be, "I look like a woman except - there will no longer be an exception.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Lacey Lynne
For the younger folks, romance and "happily ever after" is still an obtainable objective. So having the equipment in good working order when the opportunity presents itself is a lot more important.

In any event, its a good topic for the next poll. Who's game?

Carolyn Marie

Carolyn:

Lacey is a Complete Chump for such things. I'm majorly game! Start that particular poll, hon.

:P Lacey Lynne

Guest Lacey Lynne

It would seem that for most sex is a if not the only driving force throughout their lives.

I have never really fit in anywhere and I don't here either, still a virgin at 59 and after having been married for almost 6 years - to say that sex does not drive me is a massive understatement.

I dream of a romance, day dream, at night, while driving, while eating basically just while breathing and yet in my dreams is is only romance, wonderful feelings but sex is never a part of it.

The SRS for me is just a completion so that for me there will no longer be, "I look like a woman except - there will no longer be an exception.

Love ya,

Sally

Sally, hon, you most certainly DO fit in here! Heck, you are truly one of the principal Leading Lights on The Playground. You DO realize that, right? Believe it, hon, because it's TRUE! :lol:

Girl, guess what?

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, OKAY ... JUST THE WAY YOU ARE ... HONESTLY !!!

Of course, you know that there ARE people who identify as asexual and more of them than one would imagine. Guess what? That's okay! To each their own. Live and let live. Welcome to the sexuality spectrum where being anywhere upon it is cool.

You are a Beautiful Soul, hon! How this world NEEDS people like you!

Hugs!

:friends: Lacey Lynne

Guest Zenda

Kia Ora Drea,

:rolleyes: I too often wonder about this...However I'm asexual bi romantic, and even though after my surgery I have all the parts in working order a sexual relationship didn't enter my mind and still don't ^_^:mellow: ...

But I can't begin to imagine how some would feel if their driving force behind having surgery was to experience an intimate sexual relationship and after surgery finding this experience is not as euphoric as they imagined it would be...How would they cope :hairpull: ???

Metta Zenda :)

Guest jamiejcmo

I personally have not had a relationship (mental or physical) in over 11 years. That was back in my early 30's and now I'm on the downhill side of 40.I have only had relations with females as a male and never enjoyed it. I am definitley going to have SRS someday (at least 2-3 years) but it will be to complete myself and if I never have physical contact again I am good with that. If after SRS something aRISES (LOL)I am sure going to try it. I will always have dreams and hopes and realize that I may never have sex again. Thats ok with me because I will be "right" finally! Heck! just living full-time as myself now is worth all the pain that has been suffered over the years.

Guest brenda lee

I was conversing with a friend of mine and I brought up how much I daydream about the day I will lose my virginity again. I feel kind of weird even calling it that when I have a son, but what else would it be? I think about the man, I think about the dinner with him. I think about the whole night. The bed, pillows and what I am wearing. Am I alone in all of this? Or am I just being a girl?

Emily ,Sweetie I too dream of the same thing ,and I just know how wonderful it will be.That is part of all of us being who we truly are ,women LOL Brenda Lee

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

I've already imagined what my first time will be like:

In the back of a dirty pickup truck, on a dirty mattress among empty cans of skoal and budweiser, with a really cute mechanic who just got done muddin with some of his friends and now we have a little bit of alone time because he'd been thinking about me all day and just had to see me tonight before he goes to work in the morning and he knows I find him totally irresistible because not only is he cute, but he also was able to tweak a few things in my truck (the semi) that would give me a few extra miles per gallon. That, and he looks really cute in his coveralls for work with his Univ. of Alabama baseball cap on and though his hands are stained from working as a mechanic all day, he makes sure to scrub them really good before coming to see me because he knows how mad I get if any of my clothes get grease on them. Oh and Creedence Clearwater Revival would be playing on the radio. I don't mind that he's into NASCAR, the guys come over to watch the race. I give them all a hug when they come over and hand them a beer so they can relax and watch the race. Then when the pizza and wings get there I give my man a kiss and then I go out with a few of the girls, either to go shopping, or get our nails done, or to just hang out somewhere and talk while the guys do their thing.

Ah...that's romance..southern style. ;)

Guest jamiejcmo

Lizzie you need to move to my area. You would have guys lined up for a girl like you. Mud runs every weekend, trucks so full of beer cans that they can't hold anymore. We also have dirt tracks everywhere and they run 3 nights a week. NASCAR t-shirts are daily work wear. Even the girls wear their Carhart Camo coats to work. Welcome to the ozarks. Lol!

Jamie

Hey, I posted early on and am FTM. Not scared; that wouldn't be the feeling I got reading the posts. Enjoying this thread immensely ;) My perspective and fantasies may be different but I can relate to the passion and love.

John

You got that right Emily! And you all are gorgeous :-) Wishing each one of you gets that dreamy hunk. This thread has me thinking of many things but only going to mention a cold beer, cologne and that I need to hit the town and do what any red-blooded man would do--flirt, flirt, flirt some more and... that's all he wrote.

John

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Lizzie you need to move to my area.

It's quite possible that I've already passed through your area a few times.

I've been on every major interstate (and a few highways) in MO.

If you'd like, shoot me a PM with your city so if I'm in the area for the night maybe we can meet up for dinner or something. Uh, you don't mind coming to a truck stop, do you? Not many places I can park an 18-wheeler....

Oh that post I made at the top of the page. Probably not my ideal version, but most likely what will happen. I have seen some really hot diesel mechanics at some of these truck stops though. Guys so cute I've had to pick my jaw up off the floor. and mechanics are good with their hands, wink wink...

Guest Emily Ray

Hey everyone,

I just had this conversation with my nephews mother. I asked her if GG's ever get or were afraid of being penetrated. She said "Yes, I had that fear, especially when I saw the size of the package. I haven't had sex in a long time and I am in no hurry because the first time will be ..."

So with this new information I am still thinking about it.

Guest Amethyst

I can't wait for my first time. Feels a bit weird saying that at my age. But I'm really looking forward to it and have various fantasies about it with various different people. My spouse will be the one to do the deed and she's looking forward to it as much as I am.