• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Warcraft Trans Guild!

Guest loudskies

Guest loudskies

Hello everyone! I wanted to tell any WoW players here who are looking for a home that Vehemence (a trans & trans supporters Guild) is Recruiting! EVERYONE is welcome. I am trying to go all-out on that server, I am doing good! I have a level 70 Death Knight, and a 71 Hunter there and leveling fast! just type

"/who Vehemence" when you make your character and BAM! it will show all members online in the guild.

Note though; Please do not flood the chat with things that make people uncomfortable, I made that mistake once. if they ask you where you heard of them, just say Arrowskies or Louderskies sent you, and remember to add that you are FTM, or MTF, so they know what kind of person you are.

• Forum Moderator

Aww.. And I just moved my dk to Proudmoore too...

I don't get into WoW but i wish there was a simialr guild in DC universe online. I'd be all over that

• Forum Moderator

Which server is that guild on anyway? I have a Paladin I want to transfer someplace in a couple of weeks.

Guest CariadsCarrot

Awesome, thanks mate. I'm not able to play WoW until I get my new laptop but when I do log on I'll look that guild up. I mostly play on Silvermoon but I'd be willing to make a character over on Burning legion to get a good guild. I haven't had much luck finding one up until now.

Gabe

Guest Lizzie McTrucker

Very few people in my guild know I'm trans, and I'm happy with that. Everyone knows I'm a girl, but only the people who have me on facebook know I'm trans.

Plus I have like 6 toons. It would be expensive to transfer.

• Forum Moderator

I had 6-7 toons on Darrowmere. Horrible realm. It's rated 240 or 241 out of 241 realms. I deleted all of my toons under level 40, transferred my dk to Proudmoore and still have to transfer my Pally out of that place. I'm currently taking a break for a couple of weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CrimsonessCross

I don't play WoW too much anymore (not much of a social aspect and feel grinding is a bit tedious anymore as it doesn't feel as social as it used to...maybe I've just been away for too long I have no clue).

I got the 10-day free trial to Cata again and have been fooling around on some of the characters I had back when.

I also have another account on my name to where I can play up to level 20, just to satiate the WoW feeling if I need to but to level 20 isn't much and won't let you make gob/worg characters obviously.

I guess i'd be willing to hang or something (used to play on Balnazzar then Windrunner I believe) and they just seem empty. It could also be why I just stopped haha.

Guest Shaun_33

My girlfriend and I have a guild (level 8) on Proudmoore server. We're a small, social guild. We've got a little crew who have been having a lot of fun running dungeons and heroics together. We're looking for more people who want to possibly start raiding in a low stress environment.

Right now I have an 85 druid & a 85 pally on Proudmoore server. My first love is healing , but have been really getting into tanking the past few months. I have serveral other toons that I plan on transferring over when finances allow me to.

Anyone interested in joining up, running some 5 mans, or just wanting some cool people to hang with is welcome to message me in-game my toons on this server are as follows:

Illgobare (85 druid, item level 359)

Esaycheyetee (85 pally, item level 356)

You can also do a /who to find anyone in our guild, Alientactix

Guest jenzie

Gah! I have 5 level 85s on Steamwheedle Cartel already and I'm in a good guild (Crimson Clouds). It would definitely be a bank breaker to move everything for me.

• Forum Moderator

My girlfriend and I have a guild (level 8) on Proudmoore server. We're a small, social guild. We've got a little crew who have been having a lot of fun running dungeons and heroics together. We're looking for more people who want to possibly start raiding in a low stress environment.

Right now I have an 85 druid & a 85 pally on Proudmoore server. My first love is healing , but have been really getting into tanking the past few months. I have serveral other toons that I plan on transferring over when finances allow me to.

Anyone interested in joining up, running some 5 mans, or just wanting some cool people to hang with is welcome to message me in-game my toons on this server are as follows:

Illgobare (85 druid, item level 359)

Esaycheyetee (85 pally, item level 356)

You can also do a /who to find anyone in our guild, Alientactix

I figure that I'll start playing again later next week (I'm moving later this week and not sure about the internet access yet). If I can get on I'll look you up. My dk on proudmoore is 85, spec'ed for tank and off spec for unholy. The guild I'm in now only has 4 people in it with a ton of alts. We're not get much done.

Guest Madison_Always

That's Jess's guild! I saw her YouTube vids about it. :) Jesslyngirl87 is her YouTube channel she has a lot of really helpful and insightful videos for young trans people, girls ( specifically)

Guest Vixen Amber

Wish I still had my account :P Got me a Draenei Hunter I miss playing. Probably end up in the UK servers by the time I can play :P

Guest Shaun_33

And wow that was really rude of me, so sorry...I didn't mean to ninja or bogart your forum. Sincere apologies

:banghead:

:wub:

I feel like a real jerk.

• 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 113 Guests (See full list)

• Susie
    • Maddee
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • EasyE
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

earthpatch
    Newest Member
    earthpatch

1. Anyatimenow
      Anyatimenow
      (23 years old)
    2. Aria00
      Aria00
    3. Ava B.
      Ava B.
      (24 years old)
    4. Claire Heshi
      Claire Heshi
    5. CrystalMatthews0426
      CrystalMatthews0426
      (41 years old)
    • EasyE
      You are spot on here ... but also it seems like such a rigged game for the average person that it's hard to invest energy into the political arena -- too much big money controlling too many people/organizations/narratives for the common person to fee; heard...   In general, why we in America accept either candidate is baffling... for all our innovation as a nation, we can't do better than these two bozos?    The problem is, the political arena is such a sham -- again with large money controlling all aspects of the system -- that a common-sense, love-your-neighbor, make-reasonable-compromises, roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-to-work candidate will never make it anywhere above the local level (if even there)...    Everything is a reality show, and boring ol' decision makers that try to benefit the most people don't generate enough clicks, views and retweets...  I am not sure it is so much about celebrity as it is about party politics at all costs - "my side must always be viewed as right and your side must always be viewed as wrong!" kind of thinking... there is no consensus building anymore because that will get used against you in campaign ads... When Obama took office and then Hilary ran again, it was like all Republicans want to do was to find someone loud enough to put them in their place. Forget issues, forget character, just win a debate and rally the base.    To get back to your original point, not enough of us care about politics ... and in some ways we've become fat, happy and entitled as a nation. The yearning to achieve the "American dream", which drove my parents and their parents before them to work their tails off and sacrifice and save, is now just "give me the American dream for free while I sit here on my phone and watch tiktok..."
    • Abigail Genevieve
      You are in the right place.
    • EasyE
      I am about 5 weeks ahead of you ... best wishes to you! For me it has been subtle changes at most so far (if any) ... but I am also on the "beginner's" level of patch, lol ...    Easy
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Oh, another comment.   I am a conservative evangelical with strong Republican leanings. So is my wife, my friends, my family. I disagree with a good amount of what the Republicans are doing, but there it is.  I understand the mindset, I think, a lot better than those who are outside it do.   When you insult Republicans you insult me, my friends, my family.   People like me can struggle with trans issues.   Please consider that in posting.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Then you are in despair.
    • MaeBe
      I found this as well. No playacting, they just appear: the finger waggle wave; bracing my elbow on my other arm that's folded across my chest, wrist in the air half-cocked; walking a bit more fiercely... All that. My wife thought I was mocking her at one point!
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I find my lack of time to read the thing frustrating, and I will not really comment until I have read it.  This is a wholly inadequate response.   1.  I think there are some legitimate concern.   2. Thoroughly discussing this will consume many threads.   3. I disagree partially with @MaeBe but there is partial agreement.   4. The context includes what is happening in society that the authors are observing.  It is not an isolated document.   5. Trump, if elected, is as likely to spend his energies going after political opponents as he is to implementing something like this.    6. I reject critical theory, which is based on Marxism.  Marxism has never worked and never will.  Critical theory has problems which would need time to go into, which I do not have.   7. There are groups who have declared war on the nuclear family as problematically patriarchal, and a lot of other terms. They are easy to find on the internet.  This document is reacting to that (see #4 above).   8.  Much of this would have to be legislated, and this is a policy documented.  Implementation would  be most likely different, but that does not mean criticism is unwarranted. 
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Sort of bracing myself for flipping, because I am wearing f and of course I wear f and it is natural to wear f and what else would I wear?  The  novelty is long gone out on this.  I wore a bra most of yesterday but we had a Zoom call and I took the bra off because I was concerned about the straps showing.  I missed it.    My body is saying "I am female!  Treat me that way!"   In the past it has screamed about this activity that  I have done to it.
    • Ivy
      This is what I'm scared of.  And it's quite possible. Apparently Chicken Little was right.
    • Ivy
      Whether it was a hate crime or not, it's still horrible.
    • atlantis63
      Finally I  am back online   I had to use the help of the contact form (not proud  of that, I always feel embarrassed and shy about contacting people), but here I am   missed all of you
    • atlantis63
      I'm not happy to admit this, but I usually scream or break things.   Breaking things became a bit of a no no, because It was always a cd or something I liked and it got very expensive to replace stuff
    • atlantis63
      Probably amusement parks. I've never been to one sadly, but I think I could talk for an hour about them without any problem
    • Ashley0616
    • Ashley0616
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.