• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Another Update, 20 Months Of Hrt

Guest Valerie

Guest Valerie

Hello everyone;

Lets see what has been happening with me lately.

12 July = Completed my Breast Augmentation as well as my Smart Lipo on the stomach and sides.

17 July = The girls started growing again.

20 July = Back to work I go. Okay, I was moving very slowly, still had some pain.

11 Aug = Completed my Name change package.

Those are the biggest changes or events.

Down to 220 pounds, still doing my daily walks and keeping to my Jenny Craig diet plan.

People at work have been very nice since my return after surgery. Started my new project at work, so I am covering 2 different projects. While I wait for the first one to finally finish, looking like October for the first one.

People are asking which name I would prefer to be called by at work. They are slowly coming aroound to using my soon to be new name, Valerie. Alot of my co-workers are even starting to use the correct pronouns when addressing me.

Yes, the changes are very noticable. Went from a "B" cup to a "D" cup. Not only in the looks, but I am also alot happier and I am almost constantly smilling at work.

Waiting a couple of more weeks before I go on another shopping spree. Want to give the body a chance to fully heal and let things settle out, don't want to buy new clothes only to have them not fit a couple of weeks later.

I will be taking my name change package to the Lt. Gov. office this week. Once he gets it and signs it, I will get a copy of it in the mail about one week after I deliver it. Then I have to contact the local newspaper and pay to have the name change announced in the paper. Once the annoncement is run, then I send a copy of it to the Lt. Gov. the next week I get the Officially signed copy from his office. Then I have to decide when to actually start the running around to all the places for changing my name and getting my new ID cards.

/Love

Valerie

Guest Lacey Lynne

Valerie:

Excellent news, girl!

Hey, congrats! So, you 20 months on HRT now? Heck, me too ... as of yesterday. Far out!

You're doing A LOT better than me, and I'm majorly happy for you. Rock on!

So, D-cups now? Like, KOWABUNGA, baby! Shazam! Best of all, you seem to be happy! THAT'S what it's all about. Keep up the great work! It'll just get better and better for you!

Peace :thumbsup: Lacey

• Admin

Geez, Valerie, you have made such amazing progress, girl. I am impressed and totally happy for you.

Its great that your colleagues are supportive. I know first hand how wonderful a feeling it is to have people you know support you. Everything seems to be coming together, and you deserve that good feeling you have.

Best wishes for continued progress and continued success.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest BeckyTG

Way to go, Valerie!

Your progress report is wonderful and I'm very happy for you.

I'm willing to bet that your biggest change is your name change. For me, that was the kicker. I had legal proof I was a pretty girl right there with me at all times. :D

I've read your reports for a long time and you've been through a lot. It's great to read such a wonderful report.

Hugs,

Becky

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Valerie

Good evening, Ladies;

I hope that all is well with all of you.

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Just a couple more new things to report.

The Sunday after I had made the origninal post, I received a phone call from some of my girl friends. They asked if I would meet them at one of the clubs on the Naval Base where we work. I said yes, that I would be there in a couple of hours.

So, I call a taxi to pick me up at home. As the cab was driving to the gate, the security guy asked us for our I.D.'s. I gave mine to the driver who passed it to the guard. The guard looks at my I.D. card (Retired I.D. from 2005) and he tells me that I have my "HUSBANDS" I.D. card and if I had another I.D. with "MY" picture on it. I told him that the I.D. was mine, he would not believe me, nor would he believe the cab driver. After about 15 minutes he finally gave us our I.D.s back and let in through the gate.

I was wearing a Brown T-shirt, okay it was a little tight and was showing the girls off. I had on Lady Levi jeans and Brown Knee high boots with 3" heels. My hair is dyed a medium brown, with blonde High lights and Auburn Low Lights. My hair is now between my collar and my shoulders, it grows SOOOO slow. My nails where Pink as well.

I have been Ma'amed several times now coming and going from base and boy does that make my day. Even have friends outside of work at several of the places I stop at have all started calling me Valerie and refr to me a she or her, depending on the context.

/Hugs to you all

Love Valerie

Good evening, Ladies;

The Sunday after I had made the origninal post, I received a phone call from some of my girl friends. They asked if I would meet them at one of the clubs on the Naval Base where we work. I said yes, that I would be there in a couple of hours.

So, I call a taxi to pick me up at home. As the cab was driving to the gate, the security guy asked us for our I.D.'s. I gave mine to the driver who passed it to the guard. The guard looks at my I.D. card (Retired I.D. from 2005) and he tells me that I have my "HUSBANDS" I.D. card and if I had another I.D. with "MY" picture on it. I told him that the I.D. was mine, he would not believe me, nor would he believe the cab driver. After about 15 minutes he finally gave us our I.D.s back and let in through the gate.

/Hugs to you all

Love Valerie

What is it with gate guards? This was one of my turning points too. I event o a friends who lives in a gated community. He asked for ID. Exactly the same thing, "this must be your husbands.". Um, no! My friend had to drive to the gate to ID me.

It was then that I realized my life has changed and I need the ID that matches my look.

I'm so happy for you. All these wonderful changes. How are the boobs after a few weeks?

Autumn

Guest Valerie

/Hugs Autumn;

I know and this was the first time I have had this much trouble with my I.D. card. My retired I.D. is from Dec.2004, my access card badge and my Red card badge all of them are a few years old and do not look anything like I do now. So, I am waiting for my name change paper to be finalized before I change them all to match the real me.

The girls are doing good. They are still settling into place, so far the doctor has been vey satisfied with the results to date, I have another appointment with him on Thursday. He tells me that for the next several months I am in the hands of his assistances. They are showing me the various ways of massaging them. I have also been informed that I have to wear Underwire bra's until they finally complete settling in. Ohh, how I hate underwires. The only time the girls give me any pain is when they start growing again or if I roll over the wrong way while sleeping.

/Love

Valerie

Good evening Ladies;

I received a letter from the Lt. Gov. telling me that I can proceede with the next step in my name change procedure. I have to contact the editor of our only newspaper and pay the $200.00 for a public announcement in the newpaper. This is basically just an statement in the newspaper to publicly announce my legal name change. Once to add is run, the editor is suppose to send an electronic copy of the announcemnt to the Lt. Gov. and me, then the Lt. Gov. will sign the last signature on the paperwork. Once that is accomplished I start the running around to all the offices and banks to have my name legally changed. It is looking like as soon as I complete the Sea-Trials on this submarine, I will officialy become Valerie Ann at work.

I had my 2 month Post-Op appointment with my surgeon last Thursday. He said that he is very happy with the results of my BA and Lipo, the office even took the first set of the "After" pictures for the 2 month time-frame. My next appointment with him is at the 4 month point. I did have him start laughing during the chek-up. He ask me if I was having any pain from my breast, I told him that yes I was having some pain. He looked a little shocked, then I told him that the pain was from the girls growing again, this is when he laughed.

Alll in all, this has been a very good month for me.

/Love

Valerie

If they keep growing, your gonna need a parachute for each boob.

My name change is in with the courts. Now I wait until they judge signs off on them.

Good luck to you

Autumn